How much does Wealthy Affiliate cost? Are you considering joining Wealthy Affiliate?
Wealthy Affiliate is the best deal in the market for affiliate marketers. It offers everything you need to get started with your affiliate marketing business.
In this article, I’m going to explain to you about Wealthy Affiliate pricing so that you will have a good idea of how much to invest.
Wealthy Affiliate Pricing: Two Types of Membership
First of all, let me give you the Wealthy Affiliate pricing info:
- Starter Membership: it is FREE to join (no credit card is required). It is not a limited-time free trial. You can keep your free membership forever.
- Premium Membership:
- First Month Special Offer = $19 (you can get this 61% discount during the first 7 days after registering a free membership)
- Premium Monthly = $49 per month
You can cancel Premium Membership anytime. And you can move your website elsewhere after cancellation. So the membership will not force you to stay forever.
If you want to do the Premium Yearly Plan, you can save $93 and only pay $495 per year. And you will get some bonus by going yearly. The Premium Yearly Membership includes the following:
- Free Domain: You will get one free .com domain.
- $50 in Community Credits. You can use these credits on SiteComments/SiteFeedback platforms. These are the platforms on Wealthy Affiliate to get engagements for your posts and have a site audit.
- $93 discount (2 months free)
All these bonuses are recurring as long as you stay on as a premium yearly member at Wealthy Affiliate. That means you will get one free domain and $50 community credits every year!
Let’s have an overview of what value you can get when you sign up for a free or premium membership.
Free Membership at Wealthy Affiliate
With a free membership at Wealthy Affiliate, you can already receive a lot of free value:
- 1 Free Website on SiteRubix domain
- Beginner Courses: Level 1 Certification Course
- Affiliate Bootcamp (Phase 1)
- Keyword Research Training
- Website Backup
- 2 Training Classrooms
- Access to Wealthy Affiliate community
- Live Chat with members
- Access to Jaaxy Keyword Research Tool
Remember, for a free membership, you don’t need a credit card to join. There are no commitments, so no cancellation is not required.
Whether you decide to join the Premium Membership, I suggest you at least start a Free Membership at Wealthy Affiliate.
You can stay on as a free member forever if you want. You can build your website and create blog posts on the free domain.
And when you decide to go premium, you can transfer all the contents to a purchased domain.
Premium Membership at Wealthy Affiliate
If you are serious about creating an online business for financial freedom, you should consider going premium.
The first-month Premium Membership is only $19. You can take advantage of this huge discount to enjoy a full unrestricted experience at Wealthy Affiliate.
In fact, if you can manage to generate revenue from your website, your website will pay the membership fee for you afterwards.
Actually, only the premium hosting of 10 Websites alone is worth the price! Wealthy Affiliate’s Managed WordPress Hosting is unparalleled.
Not to mention the access to the comprehensive affiliate marketing training, powerful keyword research tool Jaaxy, helpful community, and many other powerful tools.
Free vs Premium Membership at Wealthy Affiliate
Wealthy Affiliate is the Best Deal in the Market
I encourage you to take advantage of the free membership at Wealthy Affiliate first.
Don’t waste the opportunity to receive something with a lot of value for free.
If you consider joining Premium Membership but not so sure, here’s a detailed review of Wealthy Affiliate.
Any questions? Ask me by leaving a comment below.