Gretta Van Riel collaborated with Foundr to launch a popular Ecommerce course – “Start and Scale Your Online Store”.
If you have read my “Start and Scale” course review, you might be ready to get started.
But you may be a bit concerned about the investment amount.
So in this article, I want to show you why the value you will receive in this course will far exceed the price you pay.
Start and Scale Course Price
The price for the “Start and Scale” is now $997, which is $1000 off the regular price. If you don’t want to make a lump sum of $997, you also have an option of a payment plan.
You can pay 3 installments of $397. Actually, the course had a huge update in the past few months after receiving students’ feedback in the past 2 years.
Foundr spent 8 months and invested $50,000+ in the pre-and post-production to update the course. So, it is now Start & Scale 2.0.
But they didn’t increase the course price to cover the cost. That is much appreciated by many.
It also shows they care about the course quality to help students succeed. In fact, there’re many students successfully created a 6-figure Ecommerce business after following the Gretta’s training. You can read the success stories here.
Is the Start and Scale Course Price Too High? Is It the Best Deal?
To decide if it is the best deal. We have to compare the price with the value. Here’re what you would get for ONE single payment of $997:
- Main Course – Start & Scale (Value $1997)
- Bonus #1 – Private Mastermind (Value: $1,000)
- Bonus #2 – Wholesale Reachout Script Template (Value: $97)
- Bonus #3 – The Influencer Outreach Toolkit (Value:$97)
- Bonus #4 – Launch & Abandon Cart Email Template (Value:$197)
- Bonus #5 – Gretta’s Blackbook of eCommerce Connections (Value:$197)
- Bonus #6 – Secret eCommerce Mastery Series (Value:$97)
- Bonus #7 – 2-for-1 Free License for your Business Partner / Team (Value:$497)
- Bonus #8 – Case Studies with Successful SAS Students (6-8 Videos) (Value:$1,000)
- Bonus #9 – $1M a day Case Study (Value:$497)
The total value of the above is $5,675. Compared with the price $997, the value you would receive is 5.69 times the price you pay. Therefore, there is no doubt that it is the best deal ever.