If you are interested in online business, you might have to learn more about sales. Even if you have a great product or service, without anyone to buy it, you won’t make any money.
But sales is far more difficult than you think. Therefore when someone tells you that he can help you double, triple or even quadruple your sales conversion just by tweaking your presentation, you might be interested in his course.
Well, that guy is Jason Fladlien. He is offering you the course Genius Webinars which claim to help you sell like crazy.
But there are so many fake gurus out there. You might not know if Jason Fladlien is actually one of the scammers.
As an Internet entrepreneur, I’m always intrigued by the topic of sales psychology. Hence I’ve spent some time researching everything I found about Jason Fladlien.
To be transparent, let me make it clear that I’m not affiliated with Jason Fladlien and you can rest assured that my review is genuine and unbiased.
At the end of this article, I’d like to tell you a business model that can help you create passive income without any cold calling or presentation. After all, no one really enjoys pitching a product or service to someone in person.
Below is what I’ll cover in the review of Jason Fladlien and his programme Genius Webinars.
Who is Jason Fladlien?
Jason Fladlien is a major figure in webinar marketing. He has created the webinars for Shark Tank’s Kevin Harrington or motivational speakers like Bob Proctor and Zig Ziglar.
He is so successful with webinars that he has made $120M sales in webinar marketing and was dubbed as the “$100 Million Man”.
Being one of the top 5 marketers in our world today, his strategies in Genius Webinars have been used in a variety of webinars. Ben Cumming, for example, made use of his techniques in a webinar which pocketed him an extra $1.2M.
There are many success stories which sound unbelievable. I tried to figure out whether people are paid to endorse his programme but still have no conclusion.
What is Genius Webinars About?
Genius Webinars is a training program that claims to help you replicate the amazing results that Jason and his team have reached by running webinars.
According to Jason, you will be guided step-by-step to learn his 4 step framework for the webinar presentation which is an effective way to sell.
But there is no guarantee on whether you can really master the powerful sales psychology and strategies that can touch and transform the lives of your customers. After all, if no one comes to your event, there will be no sales at all.
I’m wondering if it’s actually the celebrity effect that makes a live event so successful that it can generate millions of dollars in a single room.
What Can You Expect to Learn in Genius Webinars?
Below is what you can expect to learn inside the member’s area:
- Module 1: Offer, Pricing & Bonuses – How to start with your offer, price your service, and get your audience to say “yes” by stacking up bonuses
- Module 2: Guarantee, Scarcity & Objections – What kind of guarantee work best, how and when to use scarcity and deal with objections
- Module 3: Defined Outcome and Step-By-Step – By understanding the psychology of your audience and how they feel about your product or service, you can clearly define the outcome you wish to achieve in your webinar
- Module 4: Context-Vision-Strategy-Commitment Formula – A step-by-step formula for you to set up the stage in a way that makes your audience feel impressive
- Module 5: Transition – How to make use of transition to gear up for the sales pitch and close as many deal as possible
- Module 6: Authority – How to leverage your authority to gain the trust of your audience
- Module 7: Commitment, Hope, Objections & Intrigue – Learn how to use small commitments, handle objections and paint a beautiful picture of the future for your audience
- Module 8: Putting it all together & optimizations – Learn how to piece together the best strategies to optimize your webinar presentation and achieve results.
What are the Bonuses Included in Genius Webinars?
As in the case of most online programmes, Genius Webinars comes with a bunch of bonuses.
- Bonus #1: Immediate Webinar Profits – How to get the quickest results possible.
- Bonus #2: The Ultimate Webinar Funnel – This fill-in-the-blank template covers the webinar registration page, the thank you page, the order form and more – including a video training on the entire funnel process.
- Bonus #3: Slide Envy Training videos – How to develop slides that highly increase conversion rates.
- Bonus #4: Webinar Swipes – Case studies on a webinar that’s generated over $30MM in sales.
- Bonus #5: Pure Webinars Training Course.
- Bonus #6: Webinar Pitch Secrets 1 & 2. Two eBooks on sales tactics
- Bonus #7: GoToWebinar Mastery. This series of SOPs will teach you how to make any webinar successful.
How Much Does Genius Webinars Cost?
Jason Fladlien’s Genius Webinars is currently priced at $1997. There is an option of installment payment.
Is Jason Fladlien a scam?
Jason Fladlien is far from being a scam. But you should think twice before spending $1997 to buy this expensive course.
After all, it’s too costly to sell a product or service via webinar. There are so many hidden costs when hosting a webinar. For example, you need a specific computer and phone line to produce a professional webinar.
Besides, without spending a lot of money to promote your webinar, no one will join the event. You have to start marketing your webinar on social media platforms or sending out emails to your potential clients at least 2-3 weeks before it’s scheduled to show.
At the end of the day, no one can guarantee that the upfront cost can be recovered. That means your webinar is very likely to end up in a net loss.
If you are just looking to start a business, then webinar marketing is not a good choice for you to get started.
Is There an Easier and Better Alternative to Make Passive Income?
If you really want to make a stable and secure stream of passive income, I would suggest you starting an affiliate marketing business online instead.
Affiliate Marketing is perfect for anyone who is new to online business.
In fact, of all the online business models I’ve tried, affiliate marketing is the easiest and most rewarding so far.
In affiliate marketing, you can actually run your business almost with zero cost and achieve a steady and sustainable passive income to pay for your bills. You don’t need any initial capital and can even do it as a side hustle.
And if you really want to learn affiliate marketing and build a business from scratch, I’d recommend you to get started with the most reputable platform for affiliate marketing: Wealthy Affiliate.
Wealthy Affiliate is an all-in-one platform for building your affiliate marketing business from scratch. It offers you a free account (including a free website) with comprehensive training on SEO (free traffic methods), which enables you to get started with affiliate marketing right away without paying a penny.
But How Much Can You Earn with Wealthy Affiliate?
A 21-year old student from Wealthy Affiliate was able to earn $7,395 in just 1 week, which means he made more than $1k a day…all while using free traffic methods.
Wealthy Affiliate has existed for 15 years and there are many success stories in the past decade.
To give you more examples, here are some of the other inspiring success stories of Wealthy Affiliate members.
Where to Join Wealthy Affiliate?
Wealthy Affiliate has a very simple pricing scheme. It has free and premium membership.
If you want to feel about Wealthy Affiliate, you can sign up for the free starter membership here (no credit card required). You can select to be a free member with no time limit.
And as a starter member, you can get instant access to the community, live chat, over 500 training modules, 2 classrooms, networking, commenting, 1 free website, access to the keyword tool.
You can enjoy all these values without paying a penny.
So I strongly recommend you to register a free account and see it yourself.