Are you looking for a review of Jenna Kutcher’s courses? Should you join her course to learn how to make money online?
I have a passion to help people explore money-making opportunities online. Over the years, I have reviewed many programs like Jenna Kutcher’s courses.
In the past week, I have done thorough research about Jenna Kutcher’s courses so I can tell you more about it.
As a disclaimer, I’m not affiliated with Jenna Kutcher. It means I’m not paid to write this review. So you can be sure that my words are unbiased.
At the end of this review, I’ll also tell you a better alternative that has enabled me to make a full-time passive income online.
In this Jenna Kutcher’s courses review, I’m going to cover the following.
Who Is Jenna Kutcher?
Jenna Kutcher is an online marketer who claims to make millions of dollars every year.
In the beginning, Jenna Kutcher worked for Target as an executive. Later she worked as a wedding photographer with a $300 camera.
Today, one of her main business is to run the Goal Digger podcast. She also makes a lot of money from selling online courses that teach social media influencing and speaking engagements.
Jenna Kutcher also has a YouTube channel where she uploads the recorded episodes of her Goal Digger Podcast. At the time of writing, her channel only has 2.69k subscribers.
Anyway, Jenna Kutcher seems to be a successful online marketer, but should you learn the online business from her?
Let’s take a look at her courses in the next section.
Jenna Kutcher Course Review
Jenna Kutcher creates a number of courses relating to online marketing. I’m going to talk about it one by one and tell you if you should enrol or not.
The Instagram Lab ($297)
The Instagram Lab is Jenna’s most popular course.
It’s clear Jenna Kutcher knows Instagram because she has close to 1 million followers.
In this class, you will learn about:
- Building your brand and what to post
- A guide to writing Instagram captions that the algorithm will appreciate and people will like
- What you need to do to plan your posts in advance
- Converting followers into paying clients.
Also included is a Private Facebook Group where you can interact with your classmates.
The Pinterest Lab ($197)
The Pinterest Lab is about how to grow your Pinterest account in order to market your products.
People interested in creating lifestyle brands should definitely consider Pinterest as a great way to make money.
This course teaches you:
- Understanding your audience and how to reach them
- Plan your content in advance
- Increasing conversion of traffic
- Analyzing your results and adjusting
This course also includes access to a private Facebook Group.
List To Launch ($497)
This course is about email marketing. Jenna Kutcher will talk about how to build an email list and send emails.
Here’re the topics covered in this course:
- Getting your first 1000 subscribers with email marketing
- The implementation of your email marketing strategy
- Analyzing the results
Also included are email templates and tips to help you succeed with email marketing.
The Podcast Lab ($297)
Jenna hosts a very popular podcast called Goal Digger, where she discusses topics such as marketing and business. So this course is about how to do podcasting to promote your products.
This training covers the following topics:
- Planning your podcast and deciding what topics you’ll be discussing
- The recording and editing of your podcast
- What to do when publishing your podcast
- Launching your podcast: How to do it
- Podcasting: How to monetize it
- Checklists and templates
The Photo Lab ($997)
As I mentioned, Jenna Kutcher started as a wedding photographer. So this course will teach you how to become a photographer to make money.
This is the most expensive course Jenna Kutcher offers. Here are the topics covered in the course:
- Branding yourself
- Getting the right clients
- Plan your business growth step by step
- Communication with clients and communication templates
- Use social media to your advantage
- You will find many templates for various aspects of your business here.
The Content Lab ($197)
The content Lab course is about content marketing. You will learn how to create content online to sell your products or services.
Here’re the topics covered in the training:
- Content creation on different platforms
- Content outlines: how to create them
- Content creation
- Different strategies for promoting content
- Optimizing your content strategy
Jenna Kutcher Course Pricing
Jenna Kutcher’s courses are not cheap. It costs from $197 to $997 for her courses. One thing to note is that her course doesn’t teach you a specific business model, but just one marketing channel.
There are many other courses that charge the same price but cover all the topics at once. Therefore, I think Jenna Kutcher’s courses are overpriced.
Moreover, although Jenna Kutcher offers a 30-day refund policy, you have to prove that the courses do not work in order to get a refund. That is not possible to prove in reality, so that basically means no refunds after you make the payment.
Jenna Kutcher Pros And Cons
- Jenna Kutcher is a successful online marketer who has huge followings online.
- The training is average only. She is competent to teach the courses, but there are many other better alternatives on the market.
- Jenna Kutcher’s courses are quite expensive. Each course only covers a narrow aspect but still costs hundreds of dollars.
- Jenna Kutcher’s course is quite short, so you cannot expect to become an expert after taking her course.
- Jenna Kutcher’s way of success might not be applicable to you. She is an influencer and got a lot of followers over the years. It’s hard to replicate her success because the competition is much more intense now.
- Jenna Kutcher doesn’t teach you a business model to get started.
Is Jenna Kutcher A Scam?
Jenna Kutcher is not a scam. She’s is a great online marketer. But it doesn’t mean her courses can help you make a lot of money like her.
Jenna Kutcher is an influencer and her main business is selling online courses. If you are not doing this, her courses are not suitable for you.
If you are new to online business and are thinking to start one from scratch, I don’t recommend you taking Jenna Kutcher’s courses.
Instead, I have a better recommendation for you, which has enabled me to make a full-time passive income online.
Let me tell you more in detail in the next section.
Is There A Better Alternative to Make Money Online?
If you’re new to online business, you may think it’s difficult to start a business on your own. But actually that’s not true.
There’s a risk-free online business model that doesn’t need initial capital and can be done as a side-hustle. It is called “affiliate marketing”.
So you may wonder, “how much can you earn in affiliate marketing?”
Actually, the earning potential of affiliate marketing is huge. There are people who are doing it full-time and earn a 7-figure income a year.
This is a 21-year-old student from my #1 recommended training platform of affiliate marketing. He was able to earn $7395 in just a week. That means more than $1K a day. It’s nearly impossible for you to find a part-time job that can pay you $1K a day. But affiliate marketing can.
In fact, of all the online business models I’ve tried, affiliate marketing is the easiest and most rewarding one. If you’re a beginner in online business, affiliate marketing is perfect for you because it’s simple but lucrative.
And Wealthy Affiliate is my #1 top recommended platform for building an affiliate marketing business from scratch.
If you don’t know Wealthy Affiliate, it has existed for more than a decade and is now one of the largest internet communities of affiliate marketing.
Many members of Wealthy Affiliate are able to enjoy a steady passive income, which allows them to quit their 9 to 5 job and travel around the world.
Here are some of the inspiring success stories of Wealthy Affiliate members.
Where to Join Wealthy Affiliate?
Wealthy Affiliate is a membership platform. It has free and premium membership.
You can sign up for the starter membership here (no credit card required) to experience yourself. There’s no time limit for the free membership.
And as a starter member, you can get instant access to the community, live chat, over 500 training modules, 2 classrooms, networking, commenting, build 1 free website, access to the keyword tool. There’re lots of free values you can get.
So I strongly recommend you to register a free account and see it yourself.
Later, if you think affiliate marketing is a good fit for you, you can upgrade to the Premium Membership and get the most out of Wealthy Affiliate.
If you have any questions, feel free to comment below and I’ll respond as soon as possible.