Creating content that engages your target audience and builds your brand is a proven method to reach your audience.
Video marketing has become increasingly important in content marketing. Video has become more important than ever, according to a Demand Metric report.
Video is an important marketing tool for businesses, as shown by WYZOwl statistics. In this article, we will examine what video content marketing is, as well as give you some helpful ideas.
What is Video Content Marketing?
A brand produces video content in order to raise its profile on the web through video content marketing. YouTube and social media are the most common platforms for video, but webinars, courses, as well as live videos, and self-hosted videos are other options.
Video is an effective way for brands to spread their message and reach a wide audience when done right. It supports both B2C and B2B content strategies.
Content marketing with video is becoming increasingly easy to do. Marketers have a wide variety of options to choose from, even for those with no experience in video recording or editing.
The importance of video content marketing cannot be overstated.
Your Product Can Be Explained Better With Videos
Using video content to demonstrate a product is an effective way to reach potential buyers. Video content has helped marketers increase user understanding of products and services by 94 percent according to WYZOwl.
It is only when they understand the benefits of your product that they will buy it. Since video content is so effective for demonstrating how things work, it is not surprising that it is such a good tool for presenting information.
Video has a good return on investment
In order for your video to produce a return on investment, a number of things need to be in place including how well your content strategy is structured and the quality of the videos. Although video is generally viewed as a good investment, 83 per cent of WYZOwl respondents agree that it generates good returns.
The production of video may seem costly and time-consuming to you. There is, however, a lot of technology available that allows you to quickly create impressive videos on a small budget.
VideoScribe and Doodly are software solutions that make creating affordable explainer videos easy. Most people carry high-quality video recorders in their pocket in the form of smartphones. You can get a greater ROI when you spend less on video production.
Video Can Be Used in a Variety of Ways
The use of video content by marketers is filled with options. Having a variety of marketing methods at your disposal allows you to find one that suits your company’s needs. Here are some alternatives you might consider when creating videos besides YouTube:
- Stories are disappearing posts in many social media platforms, such as Snapchat, Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube. They are great because they can be created quickly and cheaply and they address your audience directly. A social media audience will make stories work if you already have one or are working on gaining one.
- Several companies, including Facebook, Twitch, and YouTube, have expanded services for streaming live video. It is possible to use live video effectively. According to Facebook, live streams receive six times as many interactions as regular videos.
- Your prospects can interact directly with you through webinars, which use video. In addition to answering specific questions your clients may have regarding your product, these videos can be used to establish yourself as an authority within your field by teaching the audience about the industry. Businesses can create (or automate) webinars with software like GoToWebinar and Livestorm. Act has created many webinars that you can watch. The importance of creating landing pages for increasing website leads.
- In addition, one-on-one video contact is another innovative tool. Follow-up messages can be recorded and sent by marketers following up on purchases or inquiries. As a result, the customer experience can be improved.
Video is popular with people
Just as technological advances have made recording videos easier for businesses, they have also made watching videos incredibly convenient. This point is illustrated by a number of statistics. The following are some of the most compelling:
- YouTube estimated that people viewed over a billion hours of content per day in 2017.
- In an announcement earlier this year, Twitter revealed its platform receives 2 billion video views every day. A tweet with a video receives 10 times more engagement than one without.
- Video views on Facebook exceed 8 billion each day, according to Digiday. It is interesting to note that 85 percent of them are viewed without sound.
Don’t miss out on the most popular way people consume content by not creating video.
Using videos for SEO is a great idea
You can get your business on the first page of Google by uploading YouTube videos that target common search terms. YouTube videos often appear above search results for many keywords because Google includes them there.
The following is an example of this in action. Google shows three videos below the featured snippet and above the “People also ask” section for the term “How to edit videos on iPhone.”.
The first result, out of the three, is for the video editing app Filmora. The link below will explain how to use the Filmora app to edit videos on iPhones.
Besides possible exposure on Google, videos will also appear on YouTube when people search for things. The fact that YouTube ranked third in search market share in the U.S. in 2017 is significant, since only Google.com and Google Images ranked higher.
Recommendation: The Best Video Marketing Software
Recently, I found great software that you may use for creating videos easily. It’s called VideoCreator. With hundreds of customizable templates, you can make videos in minutes regardless of your experience. Thousands of royalty-free assets enable you to fully customize any video, in addition to unlimited customization options.
Create engaging marketing videos that will help you stand out from the crowd with VideoCreator.
VideoCreator comes in handy for Business People, Online Marketers, Digital Marketers, Advertisers, Sales People, and More.
You can use one easy-to-use dashboard to make scroll stoppers, product promos, e-commerce videos, motion tracking videos, explainer videos, animated videos, visual effects, video ads, and social media videos.
To learn more, you can check out my VideoCreator review here.
Marketing via video is a great way to reach people. The ability to create and share high-quality video content has never been easier. Consider experimenting with a couple of videos if you haven’t already incorporated video into your content strategy.