It seems that just about every marketer these days is hosting a webinar. You can engage with your leads using webinar software and move them closer to becoming a customer by using webinar software.
However, there is still a challenge in hosting a live webinar.
It is likely that each and every one of us has encountered a poor internet connection, gotten booted out of a meeting, or forgot to click the button to record the meeting at some point.
Additionally, webinars do not necessarily guarantee high conversion rates.
Despite the fact that webinars themselves are a great way to combine video conferencing and marketing automation, the devil is in the details:
- What is the waiting room experience like for your viewers?
- How easy is it for viewers to download the plug-in and join a meeting with the help of the plugin?
- Can you have more than one presenter at the same time?
- Can you tell me how high-quality the audio is?
- How many viewers can you present to at the same time?
Table of Contents
What is the Best Webinar Software?
Listed below are my top picks for the best webinar software to try this year.
- My Own Conference.
- Adobe Connect.
- Google Hangouts.
Best Webinar Software (Free – $99/month).
The Livestorm webinar tool is a fantastic tool that can be used to show product demos and to perform sales. You can use their software to run your webinar on any browser without having to worry about any size restrictions. Furthermore, it is possible to access the website using any mobile device, including a computer, laptop, tablet, or even a mobile phone.
The tool of the company lets you schedule live webinars, on-demand webinars, or automated webinars. There are numerous functional benefits of webinars, such as live product demos, customer training, and other sales-related topics.
Those who use their on-demand and automated webinars can use them to create online courses, training programs, employee onboarding, video podcast interviews, and so on.
You can automate promotional emails, check email status, and add a touch of personalization to those emails with its email logistics where it stands out from the crowd. The webinar tool also takes your data security very seriously, and it is compliant with the GDPR in every way.
A big part of Livestorm’s program is centered around customer engagement with activities such as polling, answering questions, and using up-votes.
Additionally, they have made it easy for people to register for your webinars so that they can join in. There is no need to register or create a specific account – simply join with one click and an internet connection and they will have full access.
- Offers highly adaptable webinar themes that are easy to set up.
- For better customer service, this service offers a variety of interactive chats, including polls, questions, and chat.
- Perfect for product demos and 1:1 meetings to qualify leads and improve your sales process.
- Integration and analysis of webinars and videoconferencing.
- The webinar sequences are highly automated.
- Customers are provided with comprehensive, multilingual support.
- There are also features such as one-click invitations, screen sharing, registration forms embedded in the website, and more.
- Freemium users can use Livesorm’s core features.
- Analyzes attendance, replays, source tracking, and participation.
- You can record indefinitely.
- You can export your data as CSV or XLS.
- Zapier is supported and it integrates with over 1,000 apps.
- Display CTAs in the webinar to encourage viewers to take action.
Livestorm offers three different pricing plans.
In order to get started with Livestorm, we have created a freemium plan that includes essential features such as unlimited on-demand webinars and meetings, for example.
There is a 4-hour limit for the length of each webinar when it comes to the ‘Webinar Premium’ plan offered by Livestorm.
Enterprise: The ‘Enterprise’ plan is also available. The platform enables you to manage multiple workspaces with centralized billing, premium training, and service level agreements. You will receive a personalized quote based on the information you provide.
I would say this is a high-quality tool and their live features are great for product demonstrations and sales training; I have them at the top of my list for good reason.
Getting started with Livestorm is totally free of charge and you can upgrade to a premium plan once you are ready.
Best Webinar Software for Marketing (25% Off).
Demio, the #2 spot on my list, has a great combination of no-download webinars for your audience and marketing tools to get more leads.
From the standpoint of aesthetics, it offers live HD streaming video in real time and a platform that looks great.
All of their webinars and video conferencing services are customized to create a unique experience for you, including live and automated webinars, replays, registration landing pages, etc.
With all plans, you will find great standard features such as the ability to set up unlimited webinars, access to live chat and email support, 100 recordings storage, and extensive analytics.
- Automated webinar events and recordings that are hosted in the cloud.
- There are a lot of informational chats, polls, and handouts, during the waiting room experience.
- Provides insights and analytics built-into the product.
- The system can be easily integrated with other marketing tools.
- Automation of email and event reminders.
Demo provides 14-days of free trial period, in which you can try out the entire demo service. The following is a breakdown of their paid plans.
- Starter Plan: $34 per month for a 50-person webinar room
- Growth Plan: $69 for a 150-person room
- Business Plan: $163 per month for a 500-person room.
Generally speaking, Demio is a very good tool to use if you are looking to run more effective webinars with built-in marketing tools that don’t require any downloads.
Best for Selling Products with In-Webinar Pop-Ups (14-Day Trial for $1).
WebinarJam is on my list of the best webinar tools available right now, ranking #3. This easy-to-use webinar platform will take care of your webinar needs whether you have little to no technical knowledge on how to set one up.
It is also possible to broadcast directly to YouTube, and it is also possible to have an online meeting with your target audience and to have it be secure and password-protected.
In addition, it also offers some distinct advantages over other tools, such as:
- By offering pop-ups to your audience during the webinar session itself, you are giving them the option of purchasing your product or service right from the webinar itself
- Provides excellent two-way communication through an advanced Live Chat function, which pulls a video of the participant for 1:1 video communication
A unique and distinct Broadcast Distribution Technology is employed by WebinarJam for the creation of an universal signal. In addition, it uses the latest web technology, such as RTMP, WebRTC, HLS, and Flash, which allows it to be used with almost any web browser and device.
The platform also offers some other impressive features, such as HD video, user-friendly dashboards, customer-facing interfaces, as well as the ability to use multiple presenters.
You will be able to send the replay of each recording to your audience when we automatically record them. Furthermore, the tool is extremely easy to use, and they have training videos to aid you and your team every step of the way.
- Automatic recording.
- It offers great customer support.
- Built-in autoresponder.
- Social media integrations.
- Has the ability to handle a large number of attendants easily.
- Compatibility with a variety of browsers and operating systems.
- Using this tool, you can incorporate polls and surveys into your webinar.
- It is extremely easy to use, with easy-to-use dashboards and interfaces.
- A very quick and easy setup procedure; you can be up and running in about 60 seconds.
- Basic Plan: $499/year ($41.58/month). You will have access to up to 500 participants per webinar, up to 3 presenters, and 24/7 support.
- Professional Plan: $699/year ($58.25/month). The pro plan increases the number of participants to 1,000, as well as the number of speakers to four.
- Premium Plan: $999/year ($83.25/month). For businesses that use webinars heavily for marketing online, this plan is for them. An audience of up to 5,000 will attend the webinar featuring up to 6 speakers.
Overall, WebinarJam is one of my top picks for this year, based on features, ease of use, training and support, and a 30-day money-back guarantee.
It is a secret that you can get started with a 14-day trial of WebinarJam for just $1 so you can test its features. The best way to get the offer is to go to their pricing page and hover your mouse over their exit-intent pop-up to make it appear.
Best Platform for High-End Coaches ($39/month).
The webinarNinja platform is a powerful, all-in-one solution trusted by major brands such as AppSumo, Podia, Printful, and more. Known to be one of the most simple tools to use, they come with out-of-the-box thank you and registration pages, letting you set up a webinar in under a minute.
You are able to create four different types of webinars with WebinarNinja:
- A live broadcast is broadcasted with a live presenter for audience interaction.
- On-Demand or Automated Webinars – recorded webinars that are automatically run at specific times or on-demand.
- A webinar series is a collection of several webinars.
- A hybrid video is a combination of live and recorded video.
- Live chat that is lightning fast.
- Screen sharing is instant.
- Multiple polls should be run before, during, and after the webinar.
- You can display timed offers during your webinar at any time.
- Drip campaigns and email automation would be great additions to your business.
- The goal of our registration pages is to get you registered with a high conversion rate.
- Dashboard that allows data to be exported from the analytics.
- With Zapier, you can connect with 1,000+ apps.
You can try WebinarNinja for 14 days for free to see if it meets your needs. A total of four premium options are also available:
- In its Starter Plan, users that only require 100 viewers for their webinars will be able to take advantage of the service for just $39/month.
- Next, the most popular Pro Plan costs $79/month and adds another 200 attendees, as well as the ability to create a webinar series.
- Furthermore, they offer a Plus Plan at $129/month as well as a Power Plan at $199/month with additional features.
The higher tier plans allow hybrid webinars (a series of live and recorded webinars) and a higher number of simultaneous viewers.
Generally speaking, WebinarNinja is a great tool for those who are looking to both create webinars quickly as well as to take advantage of advanced features.
Get a 14-day free trial of WebinarNinja by clicking here.
Best Web Conferencing Software for Large Organizations ($89/month).
Next in my list of webinar software is GoToWebinar, which is the next program on my list. Using GoToWebinar, you will no longer have to worry about the chaos and confusion that is associated with organizing your webinar, allowing you to concentrate on getting your business out to more people.
Choosing the date for your webinar is the only thing you need to do. Everything else is taken care of by the webinar tool.
Besides that, it provides you with a range of features that allow you to have a better webinar experience, such as flexible scheduling, as well as event management. A number of webinar templates are also built into the platform that provide the ultimate business environment.
Moreover, by providing attendees with powerful features like electronic email reminders, webinar invitations that can be customized, and a registration page that will convert well, you are now able to generate massive traffic for your upcoming event. In addition to its integrated poll and survey features, one of the most powerful features is the ability to automatically record webinars.
- Pre-recorded events.
- Robust analytics.
- HD video quality.
- 24/7 customer support.
- Integrations with GoToMeeting are also available.
- With built-in polls and surveys, you can engage your audience.
- It allows you to record automatically and share the video online afterwards.
- Integrated with a variety of tools such as Salesforce, Zapier, Unbounce, etc.
- Using source tracking, you can determine which channel resulted in maximum webinar signups.
There are three different Starter plans available. For 100 participants, the Starter plan costs $89 per month. For 500 participants, the Starter plan costs $199 per month. For 1,000 participants, the Starter plan costs $429 per month. A free trial can also be started with as many as 100 people; no credit card is needed.
- The Starter plan limits the number of attendees to 100.
- Priced higher than some of the other tools on this list.
Best for Live Streaming (Free – $95.20/month)
LiveWebinar is a cloud-based webinar software that allows you to host webinars, share screens, stream live videos, record your screen, broadcast from social media, and more. There are over 42 data centers, can host over 1000 participants, and has an SLA of over 99%.
You can attend and conduct webinars without requiring the application to be installed or to be downloaded – that is, straight from your web browser, whether it is Chrome, Opera, Firefox, etc. In addition, you will have a way to display or conduct webinars straight from your site to the visitors of your site if you use a webinar embedding technology. You can use the tool with several platforms such as emails, phone calls, and text messages to communicate with your members so that they are able to attend your upcoming webinar.
By using the webinar platform, you are able to stream live on all social networks such as Facebook, YouTube, Vimeo, etc. You can even connect it to your Smart TV, your PC, or your mobile phone and use it to access your system from any device.
LiveWebinar offers you the option of recording the entire webinar in High Definition, or any part of it in that high definition quality. It can be shared with anyone you want or embedded on any platform you like, including your site or other external platforms, if you like.
Additionally, you can also share your desktop screen during live streams and webinars by simply clicking on a button on the screen.
This software will also allow you to monitor analytics on audience engagement and create and share advanced reports and statistics.
While a webinar is being conducted, you can engage your audience by chatting with them, conducting polls, and conducting surveys.
There is also the option to add call-to-action buttons that can be used to encourage participants to take any action and convert more leads.
Furthermore, the ability to assign different roles to employees or colleagues may come in handy in some situations. Using this method, you will be able to do various tasks during the webinar or while live streaming.
Moreover, you are able to customize your webinars according to your preference with different templates, colors, and your own branding elements.
In addition to MailChimp, Campaign Monitor, FreshMail, Slack, etc., all of the major marketing automation tools are integrated.
- The WhiteBoard feature allows you to express your ideas by combining documents and videos in a single canvas. The viewers may be invited to participate in your drawing contests too.
- You can use Prezi forms in your webinars.
- It is possible to divide the main room into separate breakout rooms, even during a live meeting.
- It allows you to host up to 1000 people at one time.
- There is a freemium option for up to five attendees.
- In addition to the pricing plans, there is a 14-day free trial that you can take advantage of.
- The Ads-banner can be embedded into your webinars.
- Translates chats in real time into the language of your choice.
- As part of your webinar, you might want to include tests, surveys, and polls.
- You can play your YouTube video in the webinar room.
In terms of pricing plans, LiveWebinar offers the following four options:
- For free: $0 per month (for up to 5 attendees)
- Pro: $11.99 per month (for up to 100 attendees)
- Business: $95.20 per month (for up to 500 attendees)
- Custom: Custom pricing (for over 1000 attendees)
The plans include features such as Prezi presentations, the ability to add tests, polls and surveys, email invitations, a whiteboard, screen-sharing and a lot more.
It’s easy to get started with a 14-day free trial.
Best Automation Features (60-Day Trial for $1).
One of the most popular tools by far on this list is EverWebinar, credited as having “the most powerful automated webinar platform.”. It is built to be directly integrated with WebinarJam, although the parent company sells them separately and as a bundle.
Its features include fully automated email connections based on customer activity, the ability to keep users informed, and a quick setup process that takes users like WebinarJam under three minutes. Additionally, there is an automatic recording feature that makes it possible for the user to replay the webinars and catch new prospects afterward.
Small and medium businesses, which generate leads and boost sales through webinars, would find EverWebinar best suited to their needs.
- A one-click platform switch between WebinarJam and EverWebinar is available.
- You can fake your audience count by using this application.
- Performance stats are displayed in real-time.
- Past live events can be converted into evergreen events.
- With our just-in-time webinars, you can participate as soon as you register.
- The scheduling system guarantees the blocking out of any dates that will not be available to you.
- Time zone detection is auto-configured for ease of use for users from all over the world.
- Provides unlimited free hosting via reliable, cloud-based servers.
The price is $41 per month (billed annually), which is in the middle of the pack. Nonetheless, the features it provides as well as the partnership with WebinarJam make it worth the price.
Best for Large Virtual Events and Townhalls ($83/month).
One of the products within the BlueJeans tool set is BlueJeans Events, which is a software application for video conferencing. Using this virtual event tool, you can host events for large global audiences, such as live streams, interactive events, or town halls.
There is no other production platform that is capable of hosting up to 50,000 attendees and offers unique features such as Q&A, immersive video, and live polling.
The tool would have been the best suited for running our company’s weekly employee all-hands meetings when I worked in the tech industry. BlueJeans Events provides a live and interactive open forum for the exchange of ideas and the sharing of information between large audiences.
The way it works is as follows:
You can start your broadcast from the three interactive screens, view the list of participants, enable and disable audio, and have full moderator control over Q&As and polls during the broadcast.
- Host events around the world with 50,000 attendees and 150 presenters.
- Cloud recording of events.
- The moderator has easy controls to manage the event.
- It works from any device without the need to download an app.
- Live streaming to Facebook Live is possible.
- Reports on post-event analytics.
- Specifications and recommendations for audiovisual equipment.
- 24/7 premium support.
Currently, BlueJeans Events’ monthly registration fee is $83 (when prepaid annually). Up to 100 attendees are accommodated with this service, and the webinar can last a maximum of two hours in duration.
BlueJeans is your best option if you are planning on hosting large events, town halls, and all-hands meetings for a global audience.
9. My Own Conference
Scheduling multiple webinars for small groups (free – $30/month and up).
A webinar tool such as My Own Conference enables you to engage with your audience before, during, and after the webinar.
Some of its stand out features are its helpful schedule view, which lets you see multiple webinars together in one place, and its “always-on” webinar room.
There are some drawbacks to using their tool, one of which is that it is free for 20 attendees, but becomes extremely expensive if you need more attendees to use it. In order to rent a space for 5000 attendees, for instance, you would need to pay $1,920 per month.
This is the software you should use as a means of team collaboration if you wish to broadcast multiple webinars to a small audience at a low cost.
- Send attendees a recording of your webinar in full HD.
- Teams can use video conferencing and screen sharing features.
- During webinars, instant messaging is available.
- Attendees do not need to download anything.
- During your broadcast, you can share videos and YouTube videos.
- You can use online quizzes to test your audience’s knowledge.
- Brands and agencies can use white label solutions.
- Support for 16 languages.
It is free to attend My Own Conference for up to 20 attendees and 3 broadcasters. In addition to standard HD quality and 500 MB of storage, the free plan also includes 500 MB of storage.
In terms of paid plans, they scale based on the number of attendees and provide access to more storage and HD video. The cost of 60 attendees is $30/month, 150 attendees is $51/month, and 1,000 attendees is $250/month.
Most User-Friendly Webinar Software ($59/month).
It is a fact that EasyWebinar is the only online software platform that has been able to successfully and seamlessly integrate webinar technology and marketing strategy.
Additionally, it provides a one-stop-shop for live and automated webinars, so you can use it for both. There are tons of other features that webinar software offers, such as a multi-presenter option, an integration with email marketing software, shopping carts, and lead generation tools.
- Live chat, screen-sharing options, and HD video.
- Even the basic plan allows 100 attendees.
- Utilize YouTube Live Integration for unlimited live viewers.
- A mobile app is available as well as robust chat features.
- Integrate WordPress.
- A built-in analytics suite.
- You can integrate it with popular tools like MailChimp, GetResponse, etc.
Each of these plans costs $59 per month, which is billed annually at $708; the Pro plan costs $90 per month; the Enterprise plan costs $349 per month. You can contact them for quote-based pricing if you have over 10,000 attendees.
Best Tool for Education Features ($25/month).
In this list, ClickMeeting stands out for its impressive and user-friendly interface; it is one of the most popular webinar software platforms.
The ClickMeeting platform lets you connect with your customers via email, webinars, and teleconferences so that you can reach out to them for training, sales, and marketing. Overall, I have to say that it is a well-integrated, intuitive platform that offers a range of options for automating webinars and providing custom invitations.
ClickMeeting is best suited for small and medium-sized businesses; it provides clear instructions on how to set up the event effortlessly, without being concerned about any technical issues. Additionally, it provides a summary of the past webinars and gives an insight into what to expect from the upcoming webinar as well.
- For feedback, the company offers polls and surveys.
- Chat options and interactive sessions are available.
- In order to further enhance engagement, Facebook and YouTube can be linked to the application.
- The whole audio and video of the live sessions can be recorded, and the recordings are then uploaded to the cloud, where they are available for downloading at any time.
- With HD video, multiple presenters can present at the same time.
ClickMeeting’s monthly rates start at $25 per month (billed annually) for up to 25 attendees or $35 per month (billed annually) for up to 50 viewers. Also, there is a customized pricing option for enterprise customers that is best suited to their needs.
Best Interactive Software for Summits and Virtual Conferences ($79/month and up).
The BigMarker video platform is known for being the #1 platform for webinars, summits, and virtual conferences.
Where they really excel is in their live streaming capabilities. Up to 10,000 people can be engaged simultaneously with the software. Using features like polls, handouts and live Q&As, you can provide an interactive experience for your audience.
Also, there is no limit to the number of presenters in a webinar – any member of the public can hop on and join in the virtual conversation.
The email invitations, registration landing pages, helpful reminders, and an entire suite of marketing tools are all provided to help you host these live events.
With their automated webinars, you can connect BigMarker to your CRM software for successful lead generation, nurturing, and conversion with their automated webinars.
The following are some ways you can drive sales with BigMarker:
- Using automated webinars, you can fill your top-of-funnel leads.
- With embedded forms, surveys, and polls, you can capture the data of your prospects.
- Booking meetings with prospects based on their data and lead status will allow you to move them down the sales funnel faster.
Moreover, BigMarker has a lot of third-party integrations with popular applications, such as MailChimp, Calendly, Marketo, etc. As a result of its integrations, you can manage transactions easily with providers such as Stripe.
There is no need to download or install anything to participate in a webinar since it is a browser-based platform. Furthermore, I find that it can be used with a PC, laptop, tablet, and mobile phone.
The white-label offerings they offer are another area in which they excel. It is now possible to build custom video experiences and embed them directly on your website without having to worry about coding. It is important that you have your own domain for the landing pages, webinars, and emails so that the customer experience is your own.
- Provides unique live streaming features such as one-click meetings, Q&A sessions, chats, polls, handouts, etc.
- There is extensive native integration with apps such as Salesforce, Hubspot, Zapier, and many other apps.
- It offers a free trial period of seven days.
- It is possible to share a screen with HD video and HD audio.
- Live streaming of several camera feeds can be done via Facebook and YouTube, so you can see what your viewers see.
- Creating custom live video experiences for online events is what we do.
- It offers white-labeled seminar rooms and landing pages.
- It provides more than 15 different types of landing pages for users to choose from.
- Deals are available in more than 135 currencies.
- It is equipped with industry-standard SSL and HTTPS security measures that help to protect your data.
BigMarker offers four different plans, namely Starter, Elite, Summit, and White Label.
The first three plans have a cost of $79, $159, and $299 per month, respectively. You can get a personalized quote for the White Label plan based on your special requirements. White Label is an enterprise-level plan.
Those three plans allow for sequentially 100 attendees and one license for each host, 500 and two licenses for each host, and 1,000 and four licenses for each host.
Almost every plan comes with features like deep analytics, pop-up offers, email templates, contact & list management, embeddable webinars, custom URLs, and much more.
If you’re looking for a webinar solution to help you run live events, workshops, town halls, and keynote presentations, BigMarker is a great option due to its interactive video features and seamless performance.
Best for Easy Email Marketing Integrations ($49/month).
The GetResponse platform is primarily an email marketing service that also offers a wide array of marketing solutions, including a complete webinar marketing service.
A webinar can be set up within a matter of minutes, sometimes within a matter of seconds. Some of the other marketing tools include autoresponders, automated email marketing, landing pages, list segmentation, etc.
- You can customize the URL for your webinar.
- Pre-existing webinar invitations and reminders with pre-filled webinar information.
- Record webinars with one click.
- Engage users with text chat.
- Share with one click.
- You can set up autoresponders with it.
- Tracks conversion statistics and provides detailed audience statistics.
GetResponse offers a free 30-day trial and a Basic plan, which does not include webinar features. With their Plus plan, they are able to offer a webinar solution for the first time, enabling them to offer up to 100 people per webinar.
It is $1199 per month for a small business package and $99 per month for the Professional plan that covers up to 300 people. In addition to this, a dedicated account manager is also included as part of the package.
- The free trial allows for up to 1,000 contacts.
- Phone support is not included in customer support.
- Pricing is somewhat complicated. As your list size increases, your prices increase exponentially.
14. Adobe Connect
Best for Large Marketing Organizations and Agencies.
Adobe, a company known for innovation and technology, has entered into the webinar space with Adobe Connect Webinars.
In addition to creating webinars, the tool can also be used for hosting videos, sharing documents, and facilitating meetings for increased customer interaction. The web hosting room will further enable you to customize it based on your requirements and optimize it to suit your needs.
With Adobe Connect, companies and firms can showcase their products and services to their target audiences in an effective and engaging way.
- It provides a variety of templates for customizing virtual environments.
- You can create unique registration pages with it.
- With videos, blogs, surveys, and polls, it is possible to reach a target audience and influence them.
- For better insights, it offers robust analytics.
- Easily integrates with CRM software like Salesforce and Eloqua.
There is a moderate price tag attached to Adobe Connect. This increases to $130 per month if you have 100 seats, $470 per month if you have 500 seats, and $580 per month if you have 1,000 seats. Depending on the plan you choose, you will be able to host an unlimited number of events. You can also test out the product for 30 days free of charge if you wish to do so.
- In the past, there have been some rare occasions when display video and audio compatibility issues have arisen in mobile devices.
- The price for webinar software is one of the highest on the market.
An Affordable Option for Mid-Tier Webinars.
If affordability is your main concern, then WebinarsOnAir is the perfect platform for you. In addition to that, it has every great feature you need to be able to host an excellent webinar regardless of your skill level.
Moreover, it has an extremely user-friendly interface, both for the host as well as the viewers. As part of the G Suite, this feature allows you to customize your own room. Furthermore, it introduces you to a variety of new features that can be useful for your business, including recurring webinar options, polling and surveys in the webinar itself, Q and A, and so forth.
The whole site is hosted in the cloud, therefore allowing it to be highly scalable. WebinarsOnAir is also able to show you the number of attendees, conversion rate, and other vital metrics of your presentations.
- In less than a minute, you can schedule a webinar for up to 50,000 attendees.
- Provides “Tracking Pixels,” which allows you to create “laser-targeted audiences for retargeting.”
- During the live session, there will be live chats and Q&A.
- Supports up to 10 moderators/speakers at once.
- Registration for webinars in one click.
- Provides in-built opt-in forms.
- Hosting on the cloud.
There is a 30-day free trial available. It costs $19.97 per month to subscribe to the plan for 25 viewers. The plan costs $99 per month for unlimited participants.
16. Google Hangouts
There are a lot of options available for communication via Google Hangouts, and it is a completely free service that works well with Chrome and Gmail. Google Hangout is one of the most popular ones on this list. Having a webinar where you can invite up to 30 prospects to join or streaming a webinar on YouTube to reach a larger number of people will help increase your sales.
Among all the free software, Google Hangouts makes it to the top of the list because it serves enterprises of every size, whether they are small or medium-sized companies or large corporations. It also allows several people to speak and share their screen during the webinar, and record the meetings.
Although it is free, there are some notable disadvantages compared to the other tools on this list. In spite of the fact that it’s good for quick 1:1 meetings, there are no automation tools or marketing tools available.
- Chats can be held with up to 30 people.
- The webinar can feature several speakers.
- Free of charge.
- Automatically, the recording is uploaded to your YouTube channel right away.
- In 10 seconds, it can create a webinar.
- Compatible with YouTube and Chrome.
- There is no need to download any additional software.
- Easy screensharing features.
For those looking to optimize their sales funnel, it is free, but there are some limitations.
- It is necessary to have a Google account.
- In contrast to other tools on this list, Google Hangouts does not provide any additional marketing features, such as analytics, paid events, email marketing, etc.
This is an excellent webinar tool primarily tailored to cater to the needs of big businesses and educational institutions. It is most suitable for organizations that have engaged their target audience and have built a relationship with them already.
In terms of the number of people attending your webinar, there is no maximum; as many people as you like can attend your webinar.
Providing unlimited storage is one of the advantages to using Livestream‘s webinar service since it will automatically record and save all of your webinars in the cloud. In addition to the features listed above, there are lots more features available including limitless streaming analytics, the ability to broadcast directly to Facebook or YouTube, live chat with the audience, audience polls, lead generation tools, and so forth.
You will also receive dedicated phone support for your webinars as well as be able to privatize your events’ access.
- Storage and viewers are unlimited.
- Customer service is impressive.
- You can privatize your events.
- Sharing private links.
- Comprehensive analytics built-in.
- You can stream to Facebook Live or YouTube.
- Webinars can be embedded into websites.
The cost of this service is $75 per month if it is billed annually. In addition, Livestream has an Enterprise package with quotes. In the Enterprise package, there are options such as dedicated account managers, auto-archiving, pay-per-view option, and more.
- There have been some reports of connectivity lags.
- There is no free trial available.
Zoom is the most popular webinar software on the market today, connecting friends, colleagues, and customers across different time zones and continents.
The reason for using Zoom is that it’s intuitive, cloud-based, very easy to use, and has an intuitive interface which makes things all the easier.
It performs a wide range of activities that make it a valuable asset for any organization. Zoom offers HD video and audio as well as screen sharing, desktop sharing, and app sharing features.
In addition, the application enables you to host your scheduled and unscheduled meetings, and also maintains a backup of every session in the cloud for ready and instant access at a later date.
It is important to note that their web conferencing software provides the option of private and public chats so that the audience does not necessarily have to interrupt the speaker while he or she is talking.
Also, it integrates with both Google Calendar and Microsoft Outlook, which enable its users to schedule meetings and send emails seamlessly. With Zoom, you will be able to host a webinar event that will cover everything you need.
- HD video and audio, as well as screen sharing.
- Sharing options for desktop and apps.
- Every meeting is backed up in the cloud.
- Your viewers are able to communicate during the event without being interrupted through private and public chats.
- Group meetings can be held for a maximum of 40 minutes and are free for up to 100 participants.
- Host controls and virtual whiteboards that are efficient.
- Dashboard that is user-friendly and easy to navigate.
- The service has no one-time fee and is free to use.
There are a lot of webinar platforms on the market these days that are freemium. With the free plan, you will be able to attend a webinar for 40 minutes with no limit on the number of people who can attend. The Basic paid plan offers all the features of the Free plan, as well as 1 GB of cloud recording, for $14.99 per month.
A monthly service fee of $19.99 is charged for the Business package, which is perfect for small to medium-sized businesses. There are two packages available: the Enterprise package costs $19.99 per month, and the Professional package is priced at $14.99 per month.
- According to some reviews, the audio quality should be improved.
- The calls sometimes get disconnected automatically, according to some users.
- In spite of its great features for facilitating meetings, Zoom does not have the robust marketing and automation capabilities of other tools on this list.
A great solution for small companies, startups, and educational institutions, AnyMeeting offers you a selection of essential tools to help you host a webinar as well as an intuitive and user-friendly interface. A few of its features include HD video streaming, screen sharing, MP4 sharing, surveys built into it, automatic webinar recording, and more, which make it a powerful tool.
With AnyMeeting, you have the option to choose from a range of packages to accommodate your needs up to 1,000 attendees. The webinar platform is also available with a 30-day free trial so that you can check out whether it’s right for you before making a purchase.
AnyMeeting has webinar hosting options along with web conferencing tools which can let you conduct collaboration sessions with other members of your team, your prospects, and even clients in one place.
- There will be up to six live speakers and up to 1,000 participants.
- Provide real-time chat options for the audience.
- Engage your audience with built-in Q&A sessions, live chat, polls, and surveys.
- Follows up via email with your attendees.
- An intuitive and user-friendly interface.
- To make sure the environment is right for you, a 30-day free trial is offered at the outset.
- Analyzing and reporting are both integrated into it.
With Webinar Lite, you can chat with 50 people per month for $48 per month; Webinar Pro, which allows for up to 200 people to chat at a time, is $128 per month; and Webinar Enterprise is $298 per month for up to 1,000 people.
- Despite the fact that some would say it is overpriced, the value it adds to the table makes it well worth the price.
- There is no possibility of broadcasting from mobile devices.
Cisco’s Webex truly lives up to the standards that are expected of a product with such a renowned parent company.
Among the impressive features that it offers are a host room as well as HD audio and video services that can be accessed on multiple devices. It allows its users a high degree of customization, so that the host environment can be tailored to meet the business requirements in as much detail as possible.
Using Webex webinars, you will have the ability to hold meetings across departments and offer all types of training programs, as well as provide remote support. One of Webex’s most important features is its adaptability to all devices and browsers, along with its user-friendliness.
In addition to the superior speed, it is also a cloud-based platform, so the security of data is also guaranteed.
- Platform built on the cloud.
- You can host up to 40,000 attendees.
- Integrated Q&A sessions, polls, and surveys to facilitate audience engagement.
- A mobile app is available.
- Excellent customer service.
- Excellent HD video and audio quality.
- Connects to popular marketing tools like Salesforce.
Based on yearly billing, the Basic plan costs $13.5 per month for up to 50 participants. With the upgrade to a higher tier, the price goes up as well.
More suitable for in-house team collaboration than webinars.
Among the many online video conferencing solutions in this list, DaCast is another great webinar software platform that helps you set up an online video conference within a short amount of time. The software includes a range of impressive broadcasting features designed to help you manage, monetize, and analyze your online video content.
Additionally to the secure hosting of your videos, you will also receive 24/7 customer service if there is any difficulty with the process.
A number of features are available for live video streaming via APIs and available over social media platforms such as Facebook and YouTube. Using these features, you can create live webinars and then offer them to your customers at a later date as on-demand webinars.
Essentially, it is a quick and easy-to-use online marketing platform for novice marketers that even they can take advantage of.
- No viewer limits.
- Allows FTP access.
- Real-time analytics.
- A video on demand (VOD) solution that is interactive.
- Social media platforms allow live streaming.
- Web conferencing interface that is user-friendly.
- Setup is easy.
- Excellent customer service.
Paying subscribers can choose between paid plans starting from $19 per month (billed annually) for up to 300 viewers per hour, and ranges up to $289 per month (billed annually) for up to 15,000 viewers per hour. The company also offers a custom quote plan where you can pick the features you require from a list of available options.
Their webinar services are based on how much data you consume during the webinar. It will be charged an additional fee if you go over the limit for data bandwidth.
What We Pick
The list of the best webinar software to use this year concludes our list of the best webinar software to use this year.
Our top picks are summarized below:
- Overall, Livestorm is the best webinar software.
- A marketing team’s best tool is Demo.
- Sales funnels are made easier with WebinarJam.
- Online coaches love WebinarNinja for its webinar software.
- BlueJeans is an excellent webinar software solution for large events.
What is Webinar Software?
It is probably best described as a hybrid between web conferencing and a seminar, in as much as it combines the two terms. This online meeting is being conducted using web-based webinar software. An online seminar, teleconference, live presentation, meeting, or event conducted entirely online and attended by a number of people is better described as a lecture, live presentation, meeting, or event.
Webinar software is the software that is used to be able to run a webinar and conduct it as well. It’s quite easy to create interactive, engaging, and flexible webinars with the tools above.
In addition to Livestorm, Demio, and Webinarjam, there are a variety of other options available on the market.
When you use our webinar software, you are able to record, share, and follow up with your prospects without having any difficulties.
There is no doubt that Livestorm, Demio, WebinarJam, Webinarninja, and GoToWebinar are some of the best webinar software tools currently available on the market.
An ideal webinar tool for small businesses should facilitate the delivery of high-quality live broadcasts and help you synchronize your webinar lists with your email lists. In addition to automating your sales process, the live training and product demonstrations should also help you engage with your MQLs and automate your sales process.
Additionally, video conferencing tools are usually equipped with features like surveys, polls, email marketing software, live-chats, and webinar sequences that can be automated, as well as streaming capabilities.
This automated webinar sequence allows you to host evergreen content such as online courses, podcast interviews, or videos of employee onboarding and training.
Recently, I also found a very amazing software called StreamOut.
You can stream simultaneously on YouTube, Facebook, and Twitch with StreamOut, and you can even sell this streaming service.
Effortless Marketing & Conversion Tools are built right into this Live Streaming & MultiCasting solution. Stream-out allows simultaneous streaming on Twitch, Facebook and Youtube.
If you want to schedule a Livestream, you can do so based on your niche, audience, and time zone. Boosting your website traffic and enhancing e-commerce sites, blogs and landing pages can also help you attract hundreds of new visitors.
To learn more, you can check out the StreamOut review here.
What Are the Benefits of Webinar Software?
Using a webinar tool to host your event or presentation has many benefits.
The following are some of the top benefits:
1. Webinar software is affordable
Online webinars are designed to cater specifically to an online audience of people who have already expressed interest in what you’re offering. It is important to note that unlike webcasts, no physical location is required for everyone to attend.
As a result, you won’t have to worry about the expense of many of the things that a physical seminar would entail, such as renting a room and paying for rental space.
It is not necessary for the attendees to pay much (if any) to attend these meetings online, and they make good business sense for each of them as well.
The only things you need in order to participate in a live webinar are:
- A webcam.
- A script with engaging content.
- A good internet connection.
- A set of interested people.
- Host and record your webinars with good webinar software.
- You can either use a nice microphone or the internal microphone of your computer.
- Expert guest speakers and assistants.
As a rule of thumb, the cost of organizing a webinar usually falls between $100 and $3,000, which is a fraction of the cost of holding a physical conference.
If you, on the other hand, use a webinar tool like WebinarJam, you will be able to save a lot of money, since a 14-day trial costs just $1.
There is a significant cost saving if you choose to engage with your leads through this medium.
2. Webinar platforms help you expand your audience
If you opt to use webinar software, you can stay away from the challenges of social media integration and establishment of a billing system by avoiding the need to create your webinars manually.
There are many platforms that are able to help you reach a wide range of audiences all over the world regardless of where you are.
For most companies, bringing the required number of people together in one location for an in-person conference is not feasible unless their is a deal that is worth 6, 7 or 8 figures. It surely is out of reach for the majority of mid-sized and small businesses.
Webinars, on the other hand, have the effect of allowing you to target prospective leads all over the world virtually without any logistical costs or support involvement, no matter how big or small your business is.
3. Lead generation can be improved with webinar software
In a study conducted by statistics.com, it was found that 73% of B2B marketers and sales leaders deemed webinars as the best way to generate good leads.
By taking the right steps in the right direction, you can turn your webinar into a well-oiled, automated machine that continually produces leads as time goes on.
It is typically the webinar attendees who join because they have a professional or personal interest in the topic. While not everyone can be seen as a potential customer, it is important to identify and target them based on their interests and actions by using email campaigns.
As a matter of fact, most webinar software offers tools that allow you to generate leads and market your products in a way that encourages potential customers to soft-sell your products, to focus on the value they create, and to steer them through the sales funnel.
In the case of EverWebinar, for example:
With the help of these tools, you can send follow-up emails automatically, communicate with your subscribers before and after the webinar, and customize your message based on the information in the webinar.
All these amazing features help you generate more leads than you would be able to generate if you hosted a regular webinar.
4. Webinar platforms allow guest speakers
With the use of webinars, you will be able to create engaging and enriching presentations for potential clients that can be viewed by a wide audience. You can generate interest in your webinar by inviting special guests to speak during your webinar.
If you can get a guest speaker onboard, it will boost your credibility immensely. Having industry experts recommend your webinar usually builds trust with your audience since your webinar will be endorsed by experts.
Furthermore, an industry pioneer would be expected to have some peer interaction and a large network of professional contacts. The more influential you are in the industry, the more opportunity you have to tap into their entire contact list, which will give you a competitive advantage over your competitors.
Many webinar platforms offer you the option of hosting webinars that include multiple presenters, which will allow you to engage a wider audience through inviting some influential guests.
A good example is WebinarJam.
Up to six co-presenters can be invited, and you can even host a roundtable of experts to exchange ideas.
5. Webinar software builds domain expertise
Using webinars as a means of interaction can help you gain further domain expertise and connect you with a new following as well.
It is quite fulfilling to keep creating webinars and to have more and more people attending them. This will give you the opportunity to increase your brand recognition, gain good domain knowledge, as well as develop soft skills about presenting and webinar management.
In order to be recognized as an industry stalwart and thought leader, your business can improve customer retention and lifetime value of customers, which can increase sales in the long run.
What Are the Best Ways to Use Webinar Software?
While a majority of online businesses offer webinars today, this does not imply that they are able to convert prospects into customers.
That’s why most webinars you see these days get a very high conversion rate.
In actual fact, the stats show that the conversion rate of registrants to attendees for webinars is between 35% and 45%. It is common for most webinar hosts to expect a conversion rate of one to two percent after that.
You should create and provide value to your customers so that you can gain a competitive advantage over your competitors.
As a result, strategizing how to utilize your software to its maximum potential is imperative. You can make a big difference by using the right webinar plan, at the right time, and in the right place.
You can make your webinars stand out by using the following tips:
1. Know your audience
Your main goal with your webinar is to generate leads from your presentation so that you can convert them into customers.
Hence, to be able to cater your webinar platform to a wide range of people, you should know what type of people are joining.
In anticipation of hosting a webinar, it is definitely useful to conduct thorough research on the type of people that will attend the program, their demographics, professional domains, and industries they work in.
Creating an audience profile allows you to obtain a quick overview of what your audience expects from you.
A deeper understanding of your audience will allow you to gauge as precisely as possible what they are expecting from the webinar, in relation to the current market situation.
Some of the ways you can use to gather information are as follows:
- Conduct surveys
- Do online research
- Find customer data
- You can collect additional information via your webinar registration page
Here’s a KISSmetrics webinar registration page:
There are a few questions on this registration form that will help them gauge what kind of audience is going to attend their webinars.
Identifying your customers’ needs can help boost the conversion rate of prospective leads into customers.
2. Branding with visuals
Three days after hearing information, people are only likely to retain 10% of it. If you combine an image or a visual aid with the information, the retention rate rises to 65%. In webinars, using visual branding can lead to more leads, which is why it’s beneficial.
Visual brand identity, which can be achieved by the placement of a logo, tagline, or any other form of branding can provide a lot of benefits to ensure brand recognition and retention. Having these brand elements in your webinar provides information about your brand for days after you attended the webinar, which can only work to your advantage.
Through the repetition of the same visual style for subsequent webinars, the brand image can be built in the minds of customers, so that they begin to associate themselves with your brand and, as a result, become loyal to your brand.
There are many webinar providers that help you with your visual branding with just a few clicks.
A good example of this is LiveWebinar.
In order to help strengthen your brand identity, LiveWebinar offers excellent visual branding options that will help you to make the most of your visit and maximize the results.
This includes the creation of custom branding for pre-event e-mails, webinar waiting rooms, presentations, and follow-up.
3. Utilize analytics
Analyzing your audience’s response to your messages is essential in order to tailor your marketing efforts.
Google Analytics and Facebook Insights are other analytics tools that can give you a detailed, customized, and personalized evaluation of the traffic on your webinar.
Based on your colleagues or competitors, you cannot predict the future of your company.
Analytics provide you with data specific to your business that can be used to maximize the potential of your webinars.
A number of webinar platforms provide advanced analytics reporting tools, such as EasyWebinar.
It can help you learn what actions your audience took during the webinar (for both live and automated webinars).
4. Keep Your Webinar Short
A lot of viewers don’t want to listen to you for an hour.
Studies have shown that in recent years, 41% of people prefer webinars that last for 30 minutes, and 44% prefer webinars that last up to 45 minutes.
Furthermore, a survey of researchers found that more than 80% of viewers prefer webinars under 45 minutes, which demonstrates that most webinar attendees prefer shorter, value-added webinars.
Having the right content to sell is another strategic consideration that must be taken into account.
Long and convoluted speeches are unlikely to be successful in this scenario. If you want to be an effective communicator, you should focus on things that can easily be demonstrated, and can be understood by anyone.
Keeping things short and sweet within 45 minutes should be the focus, and you should make sure you are entering your sales pitch as soon as possible.
5. Properly timed promotions
Imagine a 50% off flash sale was announced for 2 days only over the weekend. There is a genuine sense of urgency.
The announcement may have been made two months ago, but nobody will remember it when the time comes.
Assume you just learned about the sale last week. Is it still fresh in your mind? Most likely, yes.
There are other important factors affecting attendance besides webinar time and day. A webinar’s announcement date is another important element in determining registrations.
In the Webinar Benchmarks Report, the researchers found that 25 percent of registrations occur the day of a webinar, while 23 percent of registrations occur more than two weeks before the webinar.
You should also plan to announce your webinar multiple times before its launch, such as by sending out emails, posting on social media, and using other promotional devices.
Upon uploading your promotional video to your social media accounts, Reddit, or YouTube accounts, you can also bring in many attendees by making a short video and sending it out to your audience.
On the other hand, if you are looking at promotional emails and sending out invitations by email, there are a few days in particular that are more effective than others.
This study notes that Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday are considered the best days to send out promotional emails, as per the same webinar report.
Do not forget that simply promoting your webinar is not enough. Because there is so much competition in this online space, it is crucial to use the best webinar marketing strategies in order to be successful.
Conclusion: Webinar Software
These are some of the best webinar tools available today thanks to their impressive and user-friendly features.
It is only a matter of choosing the right webinar platform for your business. Several factors must be considered in order to identify this. To begin with, you should figure out your budget in order to compare the features accordingly.
Next, you need to identify the size of your audience and the features that might assist you in engaging them. It is also important to consider things like what features will you need during the event?
What is your ultimate goal? Want to boost your conversion rates or want to conduct a poll/survey to find out how well your business is doing? It’s important that you select a tool that offers the specific features you require.
The best thing about most of these tools is that most of them come with a free trial or a money-back guarantee, making it easy to test out the product before upgrading to a paid plan. It is only after you have found what you are looking for that you can make the final purchase.