One of the most important digital marketing skills is SEO, however some say that this skill is one of the hardest to master.
You need website traffic regardless of whether you are starting a blog, ecommerce business, or SaaS business. In the aftermath of this, you need to rank for specific keywords on Google in order to get organic traffic.
Therefore, for the purpose of performing keyword research, auditing your website, finding your competitors, or simply wanting to find out the ranking of your website on Google, you need to use one of the best tools for search engine optimization.
In this article I will introduce you to the best SEO tools that you can use to improve your ranking on Google.
Let’s move on to the list.
What Are SEO Tools?
There are several SEO tools whose main objective is to help website owners improve their visibility in search engine results by using search engine optimization tools. A wide variety of SEO tools can be used to assist webmasters with keyword research, link creation, on-page optimization, keyword rank tracking, and many other aspects of technical SEO and optimisation.
The tools that are used by these organizations are usually software as a service (SaaS) applications that are marketed online under a subscription model. With Google’s algorithm always changing, having a few different SEO tools in your arsenal is essential, since they are used for a variety of purposes.
As an example, if you were starting out with a new company website, it is recommended to use Ahrefs for keyword research, SurferSEO for on-page SEO analysis, and SEMrush for technical SEO analysis.
Best SEO Tools
The following are my picks for the best SEO tools to use this year.
There are many SEO tools on the market that are easy to use, but GrowthBar is one of the easiest to use. With their help, you can filter out millions of keyword results, see backlinks of the competition, and generate blog content with a click of a button.
A tool like GrowthBar was built using Open AI – one of the most sophisticated language models ever built. Therefore, the results and recommendations are on a par with the best in the industry. Despite its sleekness, it is 100% intuitive, slick and smooth.
It is becoming a popular choice for entrepreneurs, small businesses, and freelancers within the industry because of its simple interface and robust data sets. While GrowthBar is also a provider of services to larger companies like Speksit, MagicJack, Minted, and TeePublic, it counts other companies also among its clients.
As well as having a free extension for Chrome, GrowthBar also offers SEO insights to you while you are surfing the web.
- Research organically – See millions of keyword suggestions and their competitiveness scores.
- Measure your competitors’ organic keywords, top backlinks, and export any metric into an Excel-friendly CSV.
- With one click of a button, you can generate outlines for your blog posts with the appropriate keywords, titles, word counts, links, and more.
GrowthBar allows you to test it out for free for five days before giving it a try for a paid subscription. With GrowthBar, you get all the tools you need for super powerful SEO for as low as $29 nightly, which is significantly cheaper than most of the other high quality tools available in the market.
- For bloggers, we need to generate content.
- Research your competitors’ top organic keyword, Google Adwords keyword, backlinks, and Facebook ad campaigns.
- You can get word counts, difficulty scores, keyword recommendations, backlinks, and other information to develop your content strategy.
- It lacks technical SEO metrics
- Historical tracking data isn’t available
- This software lacks an SEO audit feature
Test GrowthBar for free for five days and see why it’s the best SEO tool.
With SEMrush, users can analyze their competitors. It also gives users the ability to evaluate their own content and to evaluate their competitors. Users are able to get information on the top performing pages, content, and keywords of their website by using this tool.
We get lots of inquiries from website owners and online entrepreneurs about how SEMrush can help them understand their competitor’s SEO strategies. As such, it has become one of the most popular SEO tools for small and medium-sized businesses.
This SEO tool provides a comprehensive set of help for SEO, PPC, ad campaigns, backlinks, keyword research, search engine results pages, and many more.
- This feature allows the users to view the keywords their competitors use, and compare the changes of domain names.
- Advertising Research – This allows you to design a better ad campaign by analyzing the advertising budgets of your competitors. Advertisers can also localize their campaigns.
- Product Listing Ads – SEMrush enables users to see competitor Product Listing Ads and product feeds.
- A site’s performance and traffic can be accurately assessed by SEMrush’s traffic analytics. You can also learn about the media consumption and behavior of potential customers.
In terms of paid plans, SEMrush offers three different options. The Pro plan has a price of $99.95, while the Guru plan has a price of $199.95, and the Business plan has a price of $399.95. You can also choose to get a quote-based Enterprise plan, which can be customized according to the specific requirements of your business.
- Designing a guest blogging strategy
- Identifying the strategies of the competitors
- Monitoring website rankings in the past and in the present
- Analyzing technical SEO and gauging user experience
- Locating good advertising opportunities for CPC
- Researching relevant keywords to improve the ranking of your content
- For beginners, it might seem a bit complicated
- Advanced features come with a steep price tag
- Inaccurate advertisement and backlink data
Try SEMrush for free today.
There is no doubt that Ahrefs is one of my most favorite SEO tools on the market. This tool is the second-fastest web crawler (behind only Google) in terms of response time, but it also has the best user interface of any tool listed here.
In addition to backlink auditing, competitive analysis, URL rankings, keyword research, and more, it’s primarily used for performing competitor research. Similarly to SEMrush, Ahrefs also provides organic search reports in order to analyze the traffic your competitors’ sites receive.
It is then used by users for such things as link building, keyword research, SEO strategies, ranking tracking, content creation, and so on.
The Ahrefs tool is something I use every day in order to check my keyword positions, my backlinks, and competitor insights.
It is my favorite aspect of their keyword explorer tool, in that it gives you a sense of keyword difficulty and the related keywords that “also rank” for the target phrase.
As a result of the impressive features that Ahrefs offers, it is considered a very competitive SEO tool used widely by thousands of SEO professionals and business owners worldwide.
- Millions of keywords can be found by just making one search in Ahrefs.
- Any keyword used across all your pages can be seen in the ranking history.
- Ahrefs’ Content Explorer allows you to search through more than a billion pages in its database.
- Identify outgoing links – Ahrefs’ site explorer shows incoming links report. Your guest posts can then be tracked based on where they are linking.
A free 7-day trial is available in order for you to test out the product. As a result, you will be able to upgrade to a subscription plan starting at $99 and going all the way up to $999.
- How to increase visibility and rankings with website improvement tips
- You can get a detailed backlink analysis report by clicking here
- For more information about the URL rating
- In order to obtain historical backlink data, click here
- To develop an effective content strategy
- You don’t have automated reports for your clients if your business is agency-based
4. Advanced Web Ranking
Those teams wanting to track a large number of keywords with Advanced Web Ranking will find it a valuable SEO tool. In terms of tracking keywords on a hyperespecific level (including features at the bottom of the SERP) and white-label reporting, it is ideal for companies and agency clients alike.
As part of its functionality, this tool also tracks 3,000 search engines, as well as more than 170 countries, supporting not only Google, but also Baidu, Yandex, Amazon, YouTube, and many more. A fully integrated competitor analysis is also performed by Advanced Web Ranking, which analyzes metrics like market share, estimated visits, and new competitors.
- As a longstanding tool, it has existed since 2002.
- Personalized local SEO results for desktop and mobile devices (country, city, or GPS coordinates).
- Over 3000 search engines and 170 countries (also supports Baidu, Yandex, Amazon & Youtube)
- White-label reporting is available and reports can be exported as PDFs, CSVs, permalinks or integrated with Data Studio.
- There is no limit to the number of keywords it can hold (which makes it ideal for agencies and large in-house teams).
- The tool allows unlimited users with various roles (admin, team member) without additional fees.
A free 30-day trial is offered with each of Advanced Web Ranking’s plans. Increasing the number of units allows you to access a higher volume of keywords, which increases the price.
- Starter: $49 per month.
- Pro: $99 per month.
- Agency: $199 per month.
- Enterprise: $499 per month.
- Researching keywords.
- The tracking of a large number of keywords.
- Identifying the local rankings of specific keywords.
- Understanding SERP features and competitors’ insights.
- When you track a lot of keywords, it might take a while for updates because the rankings are continually updated.
- The link building module does not exist.
In order to improve your ranking in search engines, Sitechecker.pro provides a deep SEO analysis of your website to enable you to improve your website’s SEO. All you need to do is enter your website URL into the box and click on the “Analyze” button. With Sitechecker you can get insight into your site’s traffic, backlinks, rankings, and more based on a simple scan.
- Website Change Monitoring – They provide ongoing website scans that audit your website and let you know what changes have been made and if and how these changes impact your rankings for search engine optimization.
- Sitechecker scans and analyzes your webpages and gives you an overview of what needs fixing on each page.
- Check the traffic on a competitor’s website – You can view the data on every competitor’s website without any limits.
- Get notified when any new links are made to your site (or when any links are removed) so that you can take action if any are found.
- The Rankings Check tool will let you see how your keywords are ranking (including local and mobile rankings).
With Sitechecker you can choose from three main pricing plans starting at $29 a month. It is also available as a $29/month Startup Plan that allows you to run their website check on 5 websites, 5000 URLs, 500 keywords, and 5000 backlinks simultaneously. It is worth noting that pricing plans vary depending on the number of websites, URLs, keywords, and backlinks you want to monitor.
- Website audits require a website checker.
- Tracking competitors.
- Monitoring and tracking position is the keyword.
- Backlink tracking for new and lost links.
6. Authority Labs
Authority Labs is another highly effective SEO tool that has a very intuitive user interface and is extremely easy to use. By using Authority Labs, you are able to set up multiple websites, as well as optimize your SEO campaigns. Additionally, they allow you to track your rankings in relation to geographies, so you can pinpoint your audience with pin-point accuracy.
As a user, you can also track the SEO campaigns and strategies being used by your competitors, as well as how they compare with yours.
- Tracking worldwide – You can do both local and global tracking for different countries and cities.
- Tools for keyword research allow you to target keywords effectively.
- Authority Labs also provides a free 30-day trial.
- You’ll receive a daily report with rank checking and in-depth information that will help you analyze your performance.
There are four different pricing plans offered by Authority Labs. For the Plus plans, the price is $49, and for the Pro plans, the price is $99. The Pro Plus plan costs $225 per month, and the Enterprise plan costs $450 per month. On top of that, you are also entitled to a free trial of 30 days, no credit card required.
- Monitoring competitor domains
- Tracking product rankings across multiple sites
- Ranking of mobile devices versus desktops
- Automates the reporting process with detailed analytical reports
- Search results are sorted alphabetically, and the filter settings can’t be changed
In terms of SEO, where Serpstat is one-stop-shop of products and services for digital marketing, you could not ask for better. It can be used for everything from optimizing your SEO to performing an ad and content marketing campaign, you are able to do just about everything through it.
Among the tools that Serpstat offers are keyword research, competitor research, advertising analysis, and so forth. In order to avoid complexity, the dashboard is smooth and easy to use. Additionally, it helps webmasters to keep a close eye on how their competitors are doing their SEO.
- Analysis of Websites – Serpstat analyzes the website’s domain and URL. In-depth SEO and PPC research is included in the analysis.
- Researching keywords includes cluster analysis, keyword suggestions, search volume analysis, content marketing analysis, and SERP analysis.
- Analyzes backlinks spanning over the past two years and monitors the backlinks tactics of your competitors.
- Cleaning up your website, HTML, and page speed, and never letting you miss any potential errors.
You can choose between four different pricing options depending on your needs ranging from a monthly subscription to a yearly subscription. As of this writing, the Lite plan is $69 per month, the Standard plan is $149, the Advanced plan is $299, and the Enterprise plan is $499. Moreover, you can try the service for free for 30 days.
- Researching keyword variations and collecting international data
- Checking the relevance of different websites
- Tracking the results of universal searches
- Finding the ad strategies and budgets of your competitors
- For heavy websites, auditing is quite slow
- Sometimes displays inaccurate keywords
8. Long Tail Pro
Long Tail Pro helps you find and research keywords that are less competitive than the ones you’re already using. It is quite clear that the above keywords can help you acquire high-converting traffic online, no matter what the niche is.
It provides excellent keyword suggestions in bulk, along with the competitiveness score for each keyword. It is an SEO tool that is perfect for beginners and startups alike.
- Organize your campaigns for different sites by creating multiple projects
- A quick export of the best keywords into Excel and import into the Long-Tail Pro dashboard
- Long Tail Pro offers three different pricing plans along with a money-back guarantee of ten days. It costs $98 for the Agency plan, $44 for the Pro plan, and $25 for the Starter plan.
- Identifying competitive keywords
- Creating long-tail keywords
- Keywords available only to manuals
- Seed keywords limited
- Analyzes backlinks ineffectively
SEObility is a very powerful and all-in-one SEO software that allows you to keep track of your website, which is very useful in optimizing your SEO. The best part about SEObility is that it offers daily updates and tools to help entrepreneurs improve their search engine ranking.
Furthermore, it is a very efficient way of crawling all pages of a website, and it can find broken links and duplicate content that may be present.
- The rank tracking feature allows you to track daily keyword rankings based on different demographics and search engines.
- Performing on-page crawling and keyword monitoring and providing users with suggestions for improvements.
- A local search result will help users to rank higher in local searches, as well as monitor the results in order to see where to improve.
- Compare your competitors’ websites to optimize your own, by quickly examining and comparing their content.
- Export to PDF and E-mail Reports – Generate regular reports to show whether the rankings of the websites have changed.
- A free version of the Basic plan for beginners is available for download. The Premier plan is a professional plan that offers a free trial of 30 days for websites designed for professionals. If you choose to continue the plan after the trial, it will cost you $50 every month. For large websites and agencies, the $200 Agency plan is ideal.
- Crawling and auditing of websites
- Checking Google rank tracker every day
- Building links and checking backlinks
- Regular monitoring and white-label reporting
- Performs a metadata and on-page check
- Checking blacklists and safe browsing
- Monitors the response time of your page
- Reports are exported in CSV and PDF formats
Among the most powerful SEO tools and browser plugins, SEOquake offers numerous SEO metrics. In terms of content marketing, it is especially helpful, as it quickly gives detailed information about any website.
It provides essential metrics, including:
- Number of external links
- Alexa rank
- Google rank
- Domain age
- SEMrush rank
- SEO Bar – all you need to do is browse the web pages with SEO Bar, and it will provide you with quick information.
- SERP Overlay – It lets you view complete analysis of the SERP, and results can be exported in CSV format.
- Detailed and structured keyword reports with proper keyword analysis are provided.
- Any file can be printed or exported in CSV format.
- Free of charge.
- Auditing your on-page SEO
- Analyzing internal and external links
- Real-time comparison of URLs and domains
- Creating a CSV file from data
- New users may find high-level parameters confusing
SEOptimer is an easy-to-use and straightforward tool that helps you improve your page ranking. Off-page SEO and link building are excellently handled by this tool.
- Provides websites with their own branded reports by checking multiple factors.
- Embeddable Audit – Helps you generate more leads and sales for your website.
- The SEO crawler assists in detecting any SEO problems by scanning every page on the website.
- An SEO Audit API is used for trend analysis, tracking problems, and bulk reporting.
- There are three pricing plans available for the website as well as two programs for digital marketers. There is a DIY SEO plan available for sites that costs $19 per month.
- Additionally, the White Label and Embedded plan for digital marketers costs $29 per month and $59 per month, respectively, while the White Label plan costs $60 per month. A 14-day free trial is also available to you.
- Marketing through content
- On-Page Optimization involves improving various elements of the website itself
- Building quality links as part of off-page optimization
- Management of advertising campaigns for quick traffic
- Promoting social presence through social campaigns
- There is no mobile app
The LinkMiner by Mangools is a backlink checker tool that is a highly effective tool that identifies broken links and helps you repair them. On top of that, it provides you with information such as Domain Authority, Facebook likes, Ahrefs backlinks, Moz backlinks, and many more.
- LinkMiner allows you to identify Do-follow or No-follow backlinks by applying quick and advanced filters.
- Rank, Trust Flow, and Citation Flow are used to evaluate the strength of the backlinks.
- Providing link building opportunities by analyzing advanced backlinks.
- You get a free 10-day trial at first. Thereafter, paid plans start at $29 per month and range up to $79 per month.
- Analyzing your competitor’s backlinks
- Identifying specific types of backlinks
- Link strength evaluation
- Backlink power isn’t always accurately assessed
The All-In-One solution of Pitchbox automates and streamlines the influencer outreach process as well as content marketing. Using the service allows you to connect with influential bloggers and influencers, which will provide you with a number of opportunities to increase your link popularity.
- Pitchbox helps you run campaigns to reach out to publishers, bloggers, and influencers.
- Websites that do product reviews can be quickly found by the product review feature.
- Offers pre-made email templates to engage prospective leads.
- Detailed Opportunity Screen – Shows each prospect’s details and adds tags to each opportunity.
- Filter and search results can be done using workflows.
- Pricing at Pitchbox is fully customized. They provide you with a customized price after a demo is scheduled.
- Finding bloggers, influencers, and publishers
- Automated follow-up emails for outreach emails
- Maximizing results with data-driven decisions
14. Google Search Console
How can you leverage Google’s SEO tool in order to improve your website’s search engine ranking? How can you optimize your website for it to rank higher on Google?
Previously known as Webmaster Tools, Google Search Console (formerly known as the Google Search Console) helps you understand what Google sees about your website, measure the search activity on your website, and fix issues related to your website’s sitemap and indexing. Search Console is a very important component for SEO, since it provides multiple data points and suggestions in a single place. This tool must be used in conjunction with Bing Webmaster Tools in order to get the best results.
Google Adwords, as well as the Google Keyword Planner running through Google AdWords, require every website to run on Search Console. The Yoast SEO plugin makes it easy to install this tool on WordPress easily.
- Communication channel – Used for sending information about errors on your website.
- Control Center – Enables users to monitor XML sitemaps so they can reevaluate and fix errors.
- Users can extract data into Google Analytics or other analytical tools using this data source.
- Free of cost.
- Data analysis and search engine optimization
- Monitoring audience targeting and organic performance
- Testing metadata and monitoring security
- Warnings and suggestions sometimes come with the wrong explanation
- Provides no information about your competitors
- Some essential SEO features are missing in the new version
The Moz tool is, without a doubt, one of the best SEO tools available on the market right now. With Moz you have the option of auditing your site, tracking your rankings, researching keywords or backlinks, just to name a few things. There are numerous optimization suggestions and industry-standard metrics that come with this tool.
Also, you can install MozPro, for advanced features, and the MozBar browser extension, which you can use to get SEO analysis, Moz scores, and Google SERP information within your browser.
- Tracks the organic rank and performance of thousands of traffic-driving keywords.
- Find new keywords through competitor research and SERP analysis with Keyword Analysis.
- Backlink Analysis – Measures metrics like Domain Authority and helps you build additional backlinks.
- Detects issues and errors by crawling all of your web pages.
- Moz offers a free 30-day trial. Starting at $99 per month, the paid plans go up to $599 per month.
- Increasing website traffic and ranking
- Researching keywords and optimizing the website
- Analyzing link profiles
- It does not explore many keywords
- The database and metrics are only available for the US
There is no need to introduce Ubersuggest to you. Neil Patel, the marketing guru who created this tool, holds a stellar reputation within the industry for creating this SEO tool.
There are many free keyword research SEO tools available today that can be extremely beneficial for finding long-tail keywords that can increase your content’s reach.
- Provides niche-keywords to optimize content for blogs or websites.
- Analysis of your website’s competitors helps you see what types of keywords your competitors are using to make their ranking better.
- Identify the keywords your target audience is using using our keyword analysis and suggestion tool.
- Free of cost.
- Identifying keywords to boost your search engine ranking
- Competitor analysis information
- There’s nothing to complain about; it’s pretty good for a free tool.
Using SpyFu, users can find the most profitable keywords used by their competitors. Also displayed are the ads run by the competitors, as well as their organic searches.
- Tracking of PPC ads – helps keep track of the ads and suggests keywords for expansion.
- Follow competitors’ PPC strategies – Keeps tabs on new competitors.
- Keyword Grouping – You can find keyword groups in your competitor’s AdWords campaigns to use for your own SEO campaign.
- By analyzing the campaigns of your competitors, Adword Advisor provides you with highly useful keywords.
- Find out how many clicks your competitors get from their keywords with the Keyword Spy Tool.
With SpyFu, you can access unlimited searches with three different plans. If billed annually, pricing starts at $33 per month and ranges up to $199 per month.
- Monitoring your competitors’ keyword strategies
- Analysis of keyword groups
- Marketers who influence influencers
- Analyze keyword rankings
- Data is not always accurate
- The user interface is quite complicated for beginners
In addition to a ranking tool for websites, WooRank also acts as a tool to check SEO strategies via automatic review. As a result, you’ll gain access to tons of valuable data that can help you generate traffic, leads, and sales for your website.
Digital marketers, webmasters, or even agencies will find this SEO tool a very useful tool in their daily routines.
- Track your keywords and rank changes as well as look at the keywords of your competitors using the Keyword Tool.
- Using Site Crawl, you can fix site errors, track security issues, find indexing errors quickly, and eliminate duplicate content issues.
- Watch the traffic on landing pages, get quick insights on keywords, and check the website’s functionality.
- With this product, you can easily create sales pitches that are highly converting, white-label reports, and PDF report templates.
- WooRank Extension – This free tool analyzes all websites in details.
- They are offering a 14-day free trial and three different plans from WooRank. There are three plans available; the Pro plans costs $59.99 per month, the Premium plans cost $179.99 per month, and the Enterprise plans are $249.99 per month.
- Mobile rendering
- Social media data
- Rankings and backlinks
- Analyze the websites of your competitors
- Checklist for marketing and site crawl analysis
- The price is a bit high.
19. Fat Rank
The Fat Rank extension for Chrome is one of the most popular applications in helping you find out where your website stands in Google’s search results. As a bonus, the users can either download the CSV reports directly from the mobile app or directly from the Chrome extension within the Fat Rank app.
- The Fat Rank software allows users to add unlimited keywords to their website to outrank their competitors.
- Graph Feature – The graph feature shows how the ranking of the webpages has changed over time.
- This tool provides users with detailed analytical reports in a variety of formats, including CSV and PDF.
- Free of charge.
- Competitor keyword research
- Ranking reports in a hurry
- Checking multiple keywords
- You can only check one keyword at a time
- Cannot save previous keyword data
There are other SEO Tools on this list, but Siteliner is not one of them since it does not come with any extra bells and whistles. In spite of this, it is still a powerful program that allows website owners to do a thorough check of their sites before launching them. In addition to helping you identify any problems, such as broken links, duplicate content, etc. They are not only helping to improve the quality of their site(s), but also helping to boost their ranking on search engine results.
- Duplicate Content – Siteliner checks for duplicate content on the website. It scans 500 pages at a time, instead of one page at a time.
- Analyzes the power of pages based on the number of backlinks.
- Verifies that all links on the website are working properly by thoroughly scanning the website for broken links.
- Reports – Provides a detailed report of the content of each page, as well as a standard XML sitemap.
- There are two different pricing plans offered by Siteliner. You may analyze up to 250 pages each month with “Siteliner Free”, which is free to download and use. In the paid version, Siteliner Premium, each page costs 1c, and up to 25,000 pages can be scanned in a month.
- Duplicate content detection
- Identifying broken links
- Increasing the power of your website(s)
- Only for internal analysis
21. Screaming Frog SEO Spider
The Screaming Frog SEO tool is one of the best on the internet for carrying out a fast website audit. The only thing you need to do is enter the address of your website and it will start crawling to look for all broken links, missing tags, duplicate content, and so on. With Screaming Frog’s meticulous attention to detail, no error goes unnoticed.
- Identify both temporary and permanent redirect chains with Audit Redirects.
- Duplicate Content – Detects duplicate content, duplicate URLs, and any other duplicate elements.
- Generate XML sitemaps quickly by performing proper advanced configuration over the URLs.
- Metadata Analysis – Make sure your metadata and page titles are the right length by properly analyzing them.
- Despite the fact that Screaming Frog is no cost, you are only able to crawl up to 500 URLs with it. As an alternative, you can upgrade to the paid version that costs £149 per year.
- Using XPath to extract data
- Duplicate content detection
- API not available
- There are limited options in the free version
22. Seed Keywords
Website owners, bloggers, and influencers can use Seed Keywords to find the most valuable keywords in order to gain more visibility on search engines. Creating a scenario for a particular search query will allow users to determine the most appropriate keywords for their websites.
The following is how it works:
The first step is to create a scenario, which consists of nothing more than asking a question.
Using the following example: “If you have a faulty PC and need it to be repaired. Can you tell me what search terms you would use?”
Thereafter, the tool will provide you with a unique URL that you have to share as many people as possible in your vertical in order to benefit from the tool.
Next, you’ll get some interesting responses to your query, and you’ll have a wide variety of search words from real-life users to choose from.
- Create a scenario – Create a unique scenario according to your website’s requirements to generate unique URLs.
- Seed Keywords – Provides seed keywords for free to users.
- No payment is required. There are no hidden costs.
- Creating scenarios to gather data
- Finding keyword ideas from real-life internet users
- Keywords can sometimes be inaccurate
You are going to need a little budget to afford an all-in-one SEO tool, but Mangools has you covered. With this tool, you’ll get access to five different SEO tools that can help you with keyword research, SERP analysis, rank tracking, and linking analysis.
There are a lot of SEO tools out there, but Mangools is unlike most of them as it doesn’t add features that you will not use.
- KWFinder is a keyword research tool that makes it possible for website owners to find the most relevant keywords for their content.
- Users can check which websites are ranking high for particular keywords around the world with SERPChecker. The mobile ranking of keywords can also be checked by users.
- The SERPWatcher tool allows users to keep track of the changes in the rankings of the keywords over time.
- LinkMiner helps users analyze competitors’ backlinks and find new opportunities for backlinks.
- SiteProfiler – Allows users to see what their competitors’ websites look like so they can analyze their process carefully.
- There are three different pricing plans that Mangools offers to businesses at a variety of levels. Additionally, it offers a free 10-day trial period as well as a 48-hour money back guarantee. In the Basic plan, the cost per month is $29.90, in the Premium plan, it is $39.90, and in the Agency plan, it is $79.90 per month.
- Tracking keywords and analyzing competitors
- Management and localization of links
- Tracking rankings based on relevant keywords
- Clients do not have access to a dashboard
- The database is not as extensive as other leading SEO tools
SEO Tools FAQs
Is SEO a time-consuming process?
It usually takes 3-6 months for your SEO efforts to yield results. It will take longer to index a blog that just started and a website that has low Domain Authority (DA).
With a high DA, I can write a new page, index it, and it can appear on Google’s pages 2-3 the same day. Your blog posts should be treated as long-term investments, and you should make regular updates to improve your search engine rankings.
Which is the best free SEO tool?
There are a lot of free SEO tools available, but they don’t have as many features as paid options. For free keyword research and SEO monitoring, you can try one of these tools:
- Google Keyword Planner.
- Moz Link Explorer.
- Google Trends.
- Google Analytics.
- Google Search Console.
- Keyword Hero.
- Screaming Frog.
Is it possible to do my own SEO?
The answer is yes if you are familiar with SEO strategies.
To do your own SEO, follow these steps:
- Take courses to improve your skills and read SEO blogs.
- Know your target audience.
- Find valuable keywords to write about by doing keyword research.
- You should write your pages and blog posts with SEO in mind.
- Increase Domain Authority (DA) with backlinks from guest posts and link building outreach.
- Analyze your traffic using Google Analytics.
Do I need to spend a lot of money on SEO?
SEO experts can charge between $75-150 per hour ($750-1,500 per month) if you want to hire them for your SEO needs. Complex digital marketing jobs for large websites can cost up to $20,000 per month at high-end agencies. The cost of SEO tools is also either free or close to $99 a month. You must calculate the return on investment (ROI) for your website and your niche in order to determine how much to spend on SEO.
How difficult is SEO?
SEO is tough because it requires knowledge across multiple disciplines, and search engines are always updating their algorithms. If you want to succeed at SEO, you must build Domain Authority (DA) for your website through link building. Furthermore, you should be an expert in keyword research, writing, content marketing, and WordPress as well as being an expert in writing content that ranks.
You can quickly improve your search engine rankings and keyword research by using the best SEO tools available today.
When choosing a tool, make sure to choose one that provides you with the exact features you want (and at a price you can afford) before making a final decision.
In order to compete on the search engines, you’ll need SEO tools, no matter whether you’re a blogger, a SaaS company, or even a small local business.
In most cases, these tools will offer free trials so you can test them out before deciding whether to invest in them or not.