Are you looking for a review of Social Sale Rep? Is Social Sale Rep a scam or legit?
There are many ways to make money online. For example, you can start an eCom store, complete surveys for quick cash, or work as a freelancer.
Social Sale Rep is one of the many platforms to help you make money online.
As an Internet entrepreneur, I’m in a good position to share with you everything I know about the platform.
At the end of this article, I’ll also tell you another alternative, lest you might find SSR unsuitable for you.
Social Sale Rep Review – Key Takeaways
- Product Name: Social Sale Rep
- Website: https://socialsalerep.com/
- Special Offer: Get A Special Offer Here
- Overall Rank: 4.5/5
- Pros: Remote work available for live chat agents; $1 for a three-day trial; 60-day refund policy
- Cons: Courses are only available in text format; no private community; some overlapped content
- Verdict: A legit platform for any beginners who want to make money online.
In this Social Sale Rep review, I’m going to cover the following topics:
What is Social Sale Rep?
Social Sale Rep is a comprehensive program that offers a combination of live chat training, a job database, and a marketing campaign platform. The program is divided into three main components:
- The Social Sale Rep marketing and promotion campaign: This allows businesses to connect with individuals who are interested in promoting their products.
- The Social Sale Rep courses: The programs teach individuals how to register with various freelance job boards and apply for jobs more efficiently, so they can start earning income immediately.
- The Social Sale Rep live chat assistant jobs database: This is a powerful tool that allows individuals to find virtual assistant jobs online.
The program also includes courses on how to make money on social media.
With Social Sale Rep, business owners have access to a large pool of individuals who are willing to promote their brands, while job seekers can find opportunities to earn income through virtual assistant jobs.
Who is Social Sale Rep for?
Social Sale Rep is suitable for people looking for remote work or anyone who wants to earn affiliate commissions using social media marketing.
The training is well-organized and easy to understand for beginners.
How does Social Sale Rep help you make money?
It’s important to note that signing up for the platform Social Sales Rep does not automatically guarantee you a specific online job.
The word “rep” in the name of the site may have caused confusion for some people. To clarify, Social Sales Rep does not work in the same way as a platform like Fiverr.
A key aspect of Social Sale Rep is that it is a training program that teaches people how to use social media as a tool for affiliate marketing.
In affiliate marketing, individuals promote products online and earn commissions for any sales they make.
The Social Sale Rep website has its own affiliate offers, allowing product creators to upload a promotional eBook for their products to be listed and promoted by “social sale representatives.”
To get started, follow these steps:
- Sign up as a remote worker and receive training on how to promote products on social media.
- Search the Social Sale Rep marketplace for products you want to promote, and download the rebranded promotional eBook.
- Share it on social media.
- Earn commissions when someone clicks on the affiliate links you have included in the eBook and makes a purchase.
Is Social Sale Rep a scam or legit?
The program probably seems like a scam to you, and I won’t blame you. I thought the same thing at first. It seems to me that Social Sale Rep is a scam similar to JustEarn or Money Genie.
As a surprise, I found out Social Sale Rep is a legitimate company.
To determine if it is a scam, I researched the following aspects:
1. The jobs
First off, they don’t actually hire you directly or as a live chat assistant.
But, there are legit jobs associated with the program, you just have to look for them on freelance platforms and job boards like Indeed, Upwork, and Simply Hired.
Basically, if you get hired, you’ll be working for another company that’s not connected to Social Sale Rep.
But, if you’re looking for something super simple, Survey Junkie and Inbox Dollars are good options for making money online.
2. The courses
The course that SSR offers is also legit, but it’s not super in-depth. You won’t have an advantage over other job applicants with experience because of it.
But, if you don’t know what live chat agents do, it might be helpful.
3. The creators
One thing to note is that the creators and owners of SSR are anonymous. It might seem strange, but lots of people make money online anonymously and still provide helpful services.
So, just because SSR’s creators are anonymous doesn’t mean it’s a scam.
Overall, I don’t love everything about SSR, but it’s not a scam.
It might not be exactly what you’re looking for, but it doesn’t mean it won’t be useful or that you shouldn’t give it a try.
It might just be an introduction to online jobs that leads you in a different direction.
How to get a job on Social Sale Rep’s platform?
If you want to get a job using Social Sales Rep, just follow the steps below:
Step 1: Go to the job database
You can access the job database by clicking on the link provided.
All of the new job openings are added to the database, so you can find a job suitable for you.
In the next section, I will discuss the job database in more detail.
Step 2: Filter jobs
By using three main filters, you can narrow down your job search to projects that are exactly right for you. These three filters are:
You should not apply for jobs for which you are not qualified. But it is good that you cannot acquire the skills you need to apply for the jobs you want. Job ads can be filtered based on three skill levels, these are:
You can start with the beginner level, but the pay can be low, but you can move to the intermediate level after you acquire some skills, and later you can move to the advanced level where you get paid a lot.
You can use the filters to find job ads. Just click on the page that interests you and search for it. Since different job boards have different styles and functions, it’s a good idea to try several.
You can choose the platform you want to use. You may want to manage Instagram or Facebook accounts. When you select an account, you can choose the jobs you are qualified for from the menu.
Step 3. Select a job
Once you have found the job you want, you can now click the Apply button to start the application process. To learn more about selecting jobs, you can purchase the eBook.
Social Sale Rep Job Database
With a paid membership, users can search a curated database of job listings and narrow their search by skill level. This can save time and effort compared to searching for jobs individually on each site.
The job postings on the site are regularly updated, and many entry-level positions do not require prior experience or training.
However, it’s important to note that the job listings on Social Sale Rep may differ from other job search sites.
Whether or not it’s worth paying for the service depends on the user’s needs and circumstances, such as long working hours, commute, or raising a family.
Additionally, it’s important to note that Social Sale Rep is a paid service and there is no reason to renew the subscription once you get a job through the database.
What is a Social Sales Representative?
So, you want to know about social sales reps and how they work? Cool!
Basically, these pros use social media sites like YouTube to promote and advertise a company’s products and services. They might also create content, make new connections, and keep an eye on how their promotions are doing. Some even expand their network of potential customers by connecting with friends of friends or friends of existing customers.
Car dealerships are one type of business that uses social sales reps. In the past, people would just walk into dealerships, but now more and more consumers are checking out cars online before they buy. So, it’s the social sales rep’s job to catch these digital leads and turn them into real relationships with potential customers.
It’s worth noting though, that even though it’s called “social sale rep,” it doesn’t have much to do with social media – it’s really about being a live chat assistant. You won’t learn anything about making money on social media or sales in general. You’ll just learn about live chat support – which is mostly about helping customers with problems, not making sales.
Keep in mind that being a sales rep is usually more stressful than being a customer service rep. There are lots of different types of sales reps, like inside sales, outside sales, door-to-door sales, and social selling.
So, that’s the gist of what a social sales rep is and what they do. Now, let’s dive into the training materials so you know what to expect.
How is Social Sale Rep’s training structured?
So when you first log in, you’ll see “Intro Course” in the top menu.
Click on that and it’ll take you to the first three training modules:
- Win Your First Live Chat Job
- Give Yourself a Promotion
- Pull Down the Big Bucks
Just a heads up, there’s a little technical glitch on the dashboard right now where each module links to the same courses page.
But don’t worry, all the courses are still there and you can still access the job’s database from the top menu.
Just a bit disorienting at first, but it might be fixed by the time you’re reading this.
That’s the main structure of the modules. If you want more details on each course inside the modules, they’re listed below.
Social Sale Rep Intro Course Outline
This course is designed to help you land that first live chat job and work your way up to bigger and better things.
In module one, they’ll be talking about how to win your first live chat job. They’ll start with an introduction and congratulations on taking the first step.
Then, they’ll dive into what exactly a live chat job is and go over some beginner-level positions that pay around $20-$30 per hour.
They’ll finish up with a test and some action steps to help you get started.
In module two, they’ll be talking about how to give yourself a promotion.
They’ll go over intermediate-level jobs that pay around $30-$40 per hour, and talk about what it takes to become a subject matter expert.
They’ll also cover what it’s like to be a deputy team leader and the steps you can take to get promoted.
As usual, they’ll wrap up with a test and some action steps.
Module three is all about pulling down the big bucks.
They’ll talk about advanced-level chat jobs and what it takes to be a team leader. Keep in mind, most companies hiring for these higher-level jobs are looking for a year or more experience.
But don’t worry, you’ll still find some interesting info here.
They’ll go over managing, hiring, and onboarding new agents, and how to handle problem customers.
As always, they’ll finish with a test and some action steps to help you reach your goals.
That concludes the intro course. Next up are the main courses……
Training Section 1: Basic Live Chat Jobs Training
In the Basic Live Chat Jobs Training portal, you’ll find five courses. These are…
- Live Chat Jobs 101
- Where to Find Live Chat Jobs
- Applying for Live Chat Jobs
- Getting Ready to Start
- Working As Part of a Team
Live Chat Jobs 101
- Lesson 1: The Live Chat Explosion – This lesson is an introduction to the live chat market. Get ready to be impressed because it’s approaching a billion dollars and 9% of websites are currently offering live chat.
- Lesson 2: Life as a Live Chat Agent – This lesson is all about what’s it like to be a live chat agent working from home. You’ll learn about the tools needed for the job and how typical live chat systems work. It’s definitely not your typical 9-to-5 gig, but it can be pretty cool.
- Lesson 3: Making Money with Live Chat Jobs – This lesson got you covered with a breakdown of beginner, intermediate, and advanced live chat jobs. Trust me, there’s something for everyone.
- Lesson 4: Who Is This Opportunity For? – In this lesson, you will go through a checklist of questions to determine whether you are ready for a live chat job.
- Lesson 5: Succeeding as a Live Chat Agent – In this lesson, you’ll learn about the benefits of working from home and being part of the remote work revolution.
It’s a great way to make some cash and have some flexibility in your life. So, what do you say? Are you ready to join the live chat world?
Where to Find Live Chat Jobs
- Lesson 1: The Live Chat Jobs Database – This lesson explains how Social Sale Rep compiles a list of available jobs for live chat agents via the web.
- Lesson 2: Finding Chat Jobs on Freelance Marketplaces – In this lesson, we will discuss finding chat jobs on freelance platforms such as Upwork, Fancy Hands, and Cloudworkers.
- Lesson 3: Top Chat Jobs with Top Companies – In this lesson, we discuss Apple and Amazon, two of the biggest companies that hire live chat workers. Sadly, it doesn’t explain how to get those jobs.
- Lesson 4: Working with Live Chat Agencies – In this lesson, we examine various chat support agencies such as Accolade Support and Arise.
- Lesson 5: More Opportunities For Finding Chat Jobs – This lesson covers LinkedIn, Fiverr, and job boards for finding live chat jobs.
Applying for Live Chat Jobs
- Lesson 1: Standing Out from the Crowd – In this lesson, you’ll learn how the top ten percent of workers (The Ten Percenters) get jobs.
- Lesson 2: Winning Big by Being Professional – This lesson explains how to write a resume and cover letter and what’s to come.
- Lesson 3: Creating the Perfect Resume – This lesson discusses what to include on your resume and how to structure it. However, it is not specific to live chat assistant jobs or support jobs. This isn’t going to be too different for you if you’ve applied for a job in the past.
- Lesson 4: Submitting Your Application – In this lesson, you will learn what mistakes you should avoid when writing a cover letter. I found some good information here, but it wasn’t specific to the live chat assistant or support role.
- Lesson 5: Rocking Your Online Interview – This is the longest lesson. In this lesson, students are introduced to Zoom, Google Meet, and other methods for conducting online interviews. The lesson covers how to reconnect if there are technical difficulties. Also covered in the lesson are important aspects of interviewing, such as lighting and location.
- Lesson 6: Success Tips and Tricks – This lesson will teach you some tips for putting yourself in the best position to land a job, such as cleaning up your social media.
Getting Ready to Start
- Lesson 1: Onboarding Process – This lesson explains what an acceptance letter is and what it should include. It also covers setting up your equipment to meet the required specifications.
- Lesson 2: Initial Training – This lesson covers how live chat systems work, chat etiquette, and best practices. It also includes information on goals, company culture, and working with a mentor.
- Lesson 3: Your First Live Chats – This lesson provides an idea of what your first chats will be like, including dealing with nerves and knowing when to reach out for help. It’s important to remember that everyone makes mistakes.
- Lesson 4: Reviews and Feedback – This lesson offers tips to get the most from your first employee review. Criticism should be used to improve, not discourage.
- Lesson 5: Getting Your First Paycheck – If you’re new to working from home or freelancing, getting paid can be different from a traditional job. This lesson covers setting up payment methods and logging hours.
Working as Part of a Team
- Lesson 1 is all about best practices for working remotely. This lesson covers topics such as how to conduct online meetings, how to separate work and personal life and how to focus on shared interests.
- Lesson 2 is about the top team technology that remote working depends on. This lesson provides an overview of tools like chat software, video conferencing, and time-tracking tools and how to use them effectively.
- Lesson 3 is a brief lesson that teaches you how to stand out from the crowd by knowing your role in the team, being respectful and dealing with conflicts.
- Lesson 4 goes in-depth on how to work from home successfully. It covers things like nutrition, accountability, and how to maintain productivity while working from home.
Training Section 2: Advanced Live Chat Jobs
The advanced training for live chat jobs is divided into five courses:
- Live Chat Etiquette: This course covers the manners and protocols to follow while communicating with customers through live chat.
- Effective Communication: This course teaches how to communicate effectively and efficiently with customers.
- Dealing with Difficult Customers: This course provides strategies for handling customers who may be challenging to work with.
- Becoming a Subject Matter Expert: This course helps participants become experts in the field they are working in, to better assist customers.
- Multitasking and Multiple Client Work: This course covers tips and techniques for managing multiple live chat conversations and tasks at once.
Live Chat Etiquette
In this course, you will learn how to become a top agent with live chat etiquette.
There are a number of topics you will learn about in this course, such as how customers influence reputations and expressing empathy.
- Lesson 1: What is Live Chat Etiquette
- Lesson 2: The Importance of Good Chat Etiquette
- Lesson 3: Understanding Customer Psychology
- Lesson 4: Best Practices for Great Chats
- Lesson 5: Tips & Tactics
In the Social Sale Rep Effective Communication course, you will learn how to communicate effectively with website visitors and customers.
The topics covered here include problem-solving benefits, culture conflicts, and chatting with people of different ages.
- Lesson 1: Understanding the Iceberg Principle
- Lesson 2: Applying the KISS Formula
- Lesson 3: Using Structured Explaining
- Lesson 4: Emojis & Exclamations
- Lesson 5: Beyond Live Chat
Dealing with Difficult Customers
The course examines how to avoid unhappy outcomes when dealing with challenging conversations.
Among the topics discussed here are refund requests and product quality issues.
- Lesson 1: Minimizing Customer Friction
- Lesson 2: Using the ECA Method
- Lesson 3: Tips & Tactics
- Lesson 4: Reviewing Your Performance
- Lesson 5: Tricky Customer Templates
Becoming a Subject Matter Expert
In this course, you’ll learn how to become an expert in a specific field in order to increase your income.
The course covers preparing documentation, writing product descriptions, and becoming a specialist, in addition to using online training courses to level up your skill and knowledge.
- Lesson 1: What is an SME, and Why Should You Care?
- Lesson 2: How to Become a Subject Matter Expert
- Lesson 3: Succeeding in the SME Role
- Lesson 4: Increasing Your SME Income
- Lesson 5: Tips & Tricks for Subject Matter Experts
Multitasking and Multiple Client Work
The Social Sale Rep explains why multitasking is an essential skill for live chat agents. Among the topics they cover are getting proper sleep, using music effectively, and eliminating distractions…
- Lesson 1: Why and How Chat Agents Multitask
- Lesson 2: How to Multitask Effectively
- Lesson 3: The Challenge of Multitasking
- Lesson 4: Tips to Improve Your MultiTasking Skills
Training Section 3: Chat Team Leader Training
This training module contains three more courses.
- The Team Leader Opportunity
- The Team Leader’s Role in Action
- Working for a Live Chat Agency
The Team Leader Opportunity
You can find out more about senior chat team leaders and opportunities in this lesson. Furthermore, you will learn about topics such as accountability, how to lead by example, and personal development.
- Lesson 1: Stepping Up to Team Leader
- Lesson 2: What a Chat Team Leader Does
- Lesson 3: Qualities of a Great Team Leader
- Lesson 4: How to Inspire Your Team
- Lesson 5: Quick Tips for Success
The Team Leader Role in Action
In the previous course, we discussed the role of a team leader. This course examines what they do. It covers job postings, candidate interviews, and scheduling training for team leaders:
- Lesson 1: Recruiting New Agents
- Lesson 2: Onboarding New Recruits
- Lesson 3: Setting Key Performance Indicators
- Lesson 4: Ranking Chat Agents
- Lesson 5: Dealing with Problem Employees
Working for a Live Chat Agency
In this course, you will learn how live chat agencies work, who they look for, and what they offer.
- Lesson 1: What a Live Chat Agency Does
- Lesson 2: How to Get Hired
- Lesson 3: Working on Client Accounts
- Lesson 4: Fulfilling Service Level Agreements
- Lesson 5: Managing Client Expectations
Training Section 4: High-Income Chat Jobs
This training module discusses higher-paying chat jobs, including…
- Voice Chat Jobs
- Video Chat Jobs
- Product Demo Chat Jobs
- Sales Chat Jobs
Voice Chat Jobs
It discusses why voice chat differs from live chat and what it involves. You’ll also get tips on using clients’ names, skills required, and benefits to you and your clients.
- Lesson 1: What is a Voice Chat Job?
- Lesson 2: The Benefits of Voice Chat
- Lesson 3: How to Excel at Voice Chat Work
- Lesson 4: Providing Omnichannel Support
- Lesson 5: Voice Chat Tips & Tricks
Video Chat Jobs
Video chat is more personal than voice chat. The course covers how to use proper angles for video chat, as well as how to be aware of your surroundings.
- Lesson 1: What is a Video Chat Job?
- Lesson 2: The Benefits of Video Chat
- Lesson 3: How to Excel at Video Chat
- Lesson 4: Video Chat Tips & Tricks
Product Demo Chat Jobs
The chat support job is relatively unknown. During this course, you will learn how to perform product demo chat jobs. Topics include focusing on a product’s benefits rather than its features, discovering the “question behind the question,” and how to listen more, talk less.
- Lesson 1: The ‘What’ and ‘Why’ of Product Demo Jobs
- Lesson 2: How to Deliver the Perfect Product Demo
- Lesson 3: Product Demo Mistakes to Avoid
- Lesson 4: Tips & Tricks
Sales Chat Jobs
In this course, you’ll learn about sales chat jobs and their potential for earning income. Topics covered in the course include social media outreach, upselling, and cross-selling.
- Lesson 1: What is a Chat Sales Job?
- Lesson 2: Why Chat Sales Works
- Lesson 3: Live Chat Sales Strategies
- Lesson 4: Tips & Tricks
Training Section 5: How to Use The Chat Jobs Database
This section doesn’t include any courses. It’s broken down into multiple lessons directly.
There are step-by-step tutorials and screenshots for each lesson on how to register and find jobs on different platforms (except lesson 1).
- Lesson 1: The Booming Jobs Markets
- Lesson 2: Getting Started on Upwork
- Lesson 3: Getting Started on ZipRecruiter
- Lesson 4: Getting Started on Glassdoor
- Lesson 5: Getting Started on Indeed
- Lesson 6: Getting Started on LinkedIn
- Lesson 7: Making the Most of the Jobs Database (Social Sale Rep Jobs Database)
- Lesson 8: Tips, Tricks & Tactics
At this point, you’re being offered an upgrade to the VIP Jobs Database for $97. I know, it can be a bit disappointing when you think you’re signing up for the best of the best and then find out it’s an additional cost.
But, it’s not uncommon for online businesses like Social Sale Rep to offer upgrades and additional services.
If you’re on a tight budget, don’t worry! There are still ways to make money from home, like taking online surveys with Survey Junkie or Inbox Dollars.
But, if you’re looking for a full-time income, starting an online business might be the way to go. Whether you’re dealing with health issues, caring for young kids, or just ready for a change, there are plenty of opportunities out there to make a full-time income online. You just need to know where to start.
Praise for Social Sale Rep
1. Regularly updated
Social Sale Rep is regularly updated with excellent customer support.
2. Solid training
With their training program, you will gain the skills you need to find a remote job and make money using social media.
3. 60-day refund policy
You will receive your money back if you’re not satisfied with the product.
4. Social Sale Rep is sold through ClickBank
Social Sale Rep is listed and sold on ClickBank, which is not bad. Clickbank is a reliable platform for conducting online transactions.
You can be sure that the transaction is secure and safe, meaning your personal information and credit card information won’t be stolen.
Besides, it’s easier to request a refund with ClickBank as the middleman.
Criticism of Social Sale Rep
1. It costs money
Unfortunately, you can’t join the platform for free. I believe, however, that the fee is justified in light of the training and tools you’ll receive.
2 Get-rich-quick promises
Some people complain that Social Sale Rep gives the promise of getting rich quick.
But I think it’s just to help people imagine the dream and motivate them to take action. It does not mean that it is a scam.
In fact, it is not impossible to earn $700 per week.
How much does Social Sale Rep cost?
Social Sale Rep is offering a sweet deal – a three-day trial for just $1. But, after that trial period is over, you’ll be charged $47 a month.
But don’t worry, if you’ve got a coupon code, you can snag a discount. Once you’re in the member’s area, you’ll have the chance to upgrade to a VIP Lifetime Membership for $97.
Once you’re on your dashboard, you’ll see even more optional upgrades. Now, it’s important to note that these upsells aren’t required, and Social Sales Rep isn’t the most expensive course out there.
But, it’s still something to keep in mind and budget for. But, that shouldn’t stop you from making money online, right?
Should you join Social Sale Rep?
Social Sale Rep is a legitimate platform to help you find a job and make money online.
If you’re interested in working from home and making use of social media to earn some extra cash, you might give it a try.
A 3-day trial only costs $1. You can just quit it if you don’t like it later.
Is there a better alternative to Social Sales Rep?
If you want to build an online business instead of getting a job, here’s the alternative for you.
To make a stable and secure stream of passive income, I would suggest you start an affiliate marketing business online instead.
Affiliate Marketing is perfect for anyone who is new to online business.
In fact, of all the online business models I’ve tried, affiliate marketing is the easiest and most rewarding so far.
In affiliate marketing, you can actually run your business almost with zero cost and achieve a steady and sustainable passive income to pay for your bills. You don’t need any initial capital and can even do it as a side hustle.
And if you really want to learn affiliate marketing and build a business from scratch, I’d recommend you to get started with the most reputable platform for affiliate marketing: Wealthy Affiliate.
Wealthy Affiliate is an all-in-one platform for building your affiliate marketing business from scratch. It offers you a free account (including a free website) with comprehensive training on SEO (free traffic methods), which enables you to get started with affiliate marketing right away without paying a penny.
But How Much Can You Earn with Wealthy Affiliate?
A 21-year-old student from Wealthy Affiliate was able to earn $7,395 in just 1 week, which means he made more than $1k a day…all while using free traffic methods.
Wealthy Affiliate has existed for 15 years and there are many success stories in the past decade.
To give you more examples, here are some of the other inspiring success stories of Wealthy Affiliate members.
Where to Join Wealthy Affiliate?
Wealthy Affiliate has a very simple pricing scheme. It has a free and premium membership.
If you want to feel about Wealthy Affiliate, you can sign up for the free starter membership here (no credit card required). You can select to be a free member with no time limit.
And as a starter member, you can get instant access to the community, live chat, over 500 training modules, 2 classrooms, networking, commenting, 1 free website, and access to the keyword tool.
You can enjoy all these values without paying a penny.
So I strongly recommend you register a free account and see it yourself.