Our PPC agency at High Income Source is driven by the success of our clients in the long run. If you would like to increase conversions, traffic to your website, or both, we can help you with our tech-enabled PPC management services.
PPC Management Services That Grow Businesses
One of the best ways to target your most qualified audience is with pay-per-click advertising. You can reach them where they’re already searching, and gain an advantage over your competitors.
With our PPC management services, High Income Source can provide you with a custom PPC campaign to help increase conversions and revenue for your business.
The pay-per-click management pricing table below shows what is included in each of our PPC service plans and how paid ads can drive results for your business.
Are you ready to start paid advertising? Get in touch with a PPC strategist from our PPC services team to learn how to earn more revenue with PPC ads.
Additional PPC advertising services
We offer PPC management services as well as platform-specific PPC services, such as advertising on Facebook or remarketing to users. Visit our services page to learn more about these different options, or contact us online to speak with an experienced strategist.
Our core PPC management service provides what you’re looking for in an online ad management service on Google (whether with search, display, or shopping ads) or Bing.
Why our PPC management services are second to none
Through our pay-per-click management services, we help you make the most of your campaigns by taking every detail into account.
You can find PPC advertising services that match your goals with our custom strategies for mid-size businesses.
You’ll get the latest advertising technology to help you target a specific market with High Income Source campaigns. With us, you’ll benefit from Google’s robust PPC network, text ad remarketing and banner remarketing to encourage previous visitors to convert, Google customer match and audience match to pinpoint your target audience, and more.
With our market leader plan, you will alsotitor intelligence, initial campaign development and strategy, and so much more.
The aggressive plan gives you access to services such as click, conversion, and click fraud monitoring, as well as the setup and management of rule-based bidding. In addition to these additional services, they allow you to fine-tune your campaign even more and monitor it to the best of your abilities.
With our market leader plan, you will also have access to services like international PPC campaign management, the setup of one Unbounce landing page template, and website conversion analysis reporting.
For more information about our PPC advertising services, please contact us.
What do our PPC services include?
If you choose our PPC management services for your online ad management solution, you get a turnkey solution to developing, managing, and improving your PPC campaign. You can also work with a digital marketing agency that has over 25 years of experience managing pay-per-click campaigns.
Our PPC advertising management services include the following:
- We provide you with a dedicated account representative
- We build a custom PPC strategy for your business, industry, and goals
- We research anywhere from 400 to 10,000 keywords for your campaigns
- We target Google (including search and display), Bing, and Gmail
- We use advanced artificial intelligence to research competitor ad strategies
- We develop custom ad campaign copy, which we then test for performance
- We manage ad bids strategically to maximize your return on ad spend
- We optimize current ad copy, design, and targeting to improve performance
- We monitor and update account settings to ensure PPC performance
- We track up to 100 web lead phone calls
- We provide regular reports to keep your business up-to-date
- And more!
You should keep in mind that the deliverables for our PPC management services will depend on your chosen plan.
As an example, our Basic Plan does not include website conversion analysis reporting, which can help you see where your design may be preventing conversions. However, the Market Leader plan does.
Contact us online with questions about our online ad management plans and deliverables.
Why is High Income Source one of the best PPC management service providers?
High Income Source is an expert in its field. Our 750+ testimonials prove that we have worked with hundreds of clients on PPC campaigns that have delivered meaningful results for their companies!
Below are a few more reasons why High Income Source is one of the best PPC management companies to hire.
Transparent pay-per-click management pricing
We believe transparency is key to building a strong relationship with our clients – and that includes pay-per-click management pricing.
We want you to be able to determine if our PPC management services are right for you based on PPC management cost, and we also want you to see a breakdown of what each plan includes.
Also, it creates a springboard for discussion about our budgets and what’s included in each plan.
We make your goals our goals
At High Income Source, our clients are considered family. We realize that in some cases, the services we provide can make or break a business, and we don’t take that lightly.
In order to drive the best results for your business, we make your goals our goals, and we ensure that we do everything possible to make sure that your campaign is successful.
We’re happy when you’re happy.
We save you valuable time
High Income Source can help if you’re looking for one of the best pay-per-click companies that will handle your campaign for you completely. Rather than simply writing ad copy and disappearing, we will walk you through every step of the PPC process.
You’ll receive a dedicated campaign manager that will listen and hear your requests, put together a game plan, and keep you up to date with the success of your campaign.
We’ll develop your campaign and your strategy, do advanced keyword research and selection, and even conduct an analysis of your industry to ensure that we’re targeting the right people.
We’ll handle all the copywriting for your ad campaign, test the performance of the copy, and continuously develop and tweak the keywords that are a part of your campaign.
When it comes to your PPC campaign, we have it under control.
We provide transparent ROI reporting
We mentioned previously the importance of analyzing the results of your ads to ensure that you’re driving as many conversions and as much traffic as possible.
Don’t worry — we’ll take care of that for you too.
We provide analytics for your campaigns, A/B test landing pages, and ensure that your keywords are effective at driving results.
We’ll let you know how your campaign is performing every step of the way and make educated suggestions on how to proceed.
We hand-craft each campaign just for you
We know that every business is different, and that means every business has different needs.
That means that every campaign is hand-crafted to include the elements that you’re most interested in. We offer a basic plan, an aggressive plan, and a market leader plan — which allows you to choose a PPC management price range and a strategy offering that fits your business the best.
6 reasons PPC is extremely beneficial to your business
There are several reasons why you should consider adopting a PPC campaign for your business. Not only is it an effective strategy for increasing traffic to your website, but it’s cost-effective, extremely targeted, and delivers fast results.
If you’re not already convinced, let’s talk a little more about each.
1. It’s a cost-effective way to advertise
PPC is one of the most cost-effective ways to advertise your business. Why, you may ask? Here’s the lowdown.
If you advertise in a newspaper, on television, or on a billboard, you pay for the space that your ad occupies. You’ll nearly pay an arm and a leg for a two-inch square in a local magazine or in the newspaper, and billboard costs can be upwards of thousands of dollars.
PPC adopts the same idea of an ad in a newspaper or magazine, except your ad shows up in search engines. This leads a lot of people to believe that you have to pay for that real estate in search engine results, but that’s one of the huge benefits of PPC — you don’t!
Instead of paying for the space that your ad takes up in results pages, you only pay Google for your ad when someone clicks on it.
This makes PPC management cost extremely reasonable because the only time you pay Google is when there is serious potential for making a sale. We say serious potential for a sale because PPC ads are so targeted that when people click on them, they’re usually ready to purchase a product.
In fact, PPC visitors are 50% more likely to purchase something than visitors who arrive on your site organically.
That’s just benefit number one of this web marketing strategy.
2. It delivers fast results
If you’re looking for another reason to adopt a PPC campaign, the time it takes to deliver results is fantastic.
Since ads start to show up for your targeted keywords as soon as you make a bid on that keyword and have a great quality score, it’s not out of the question to see more traffic to your website within the first week of starting your PPC campaign.
When it comes to other long-term strategies, like SEO (search engine optimization) or email marketing, it can take a few months to really reap the benefits — though those benefits are amazing, and worth the wait.
However, if you’re looking for a strategy that delivers fast results, PPC is the strategy for you. Just make sure you audit your PPC campaign often to ensure it’s working properly. You can also check out our failproof guide to PPC auditing.
3. You can easily track results
Tracking results is one of the most important parts of any campaign. Without being able to dig into the analytics of your campaign, you won’t know what elements are working, and what elements are failing.
When you’re able to track the results of a campaign easily, it’ll become obvious which elements of your campaign you need to shift to see better results.
For example, A/B tests are a great way to track how users interact with your ads. You simply decide on a variable to test and make two, identical ads, except for that variable.
Let’s say for one ad, you use a photo of a person wearing the clothing you’re trying to sell, and on another ad, you have the clothing hanging on a hanger.
With A/B testing, you can easily check analytics to see which ad is performing better, and the results can help you fine-tune your ad to ensure that it gets as many clicks as possible.
On a more general note, you can use Google Ads to track the success of your ads in terms of clicks, conversions, and more. This can give you insight into whether or not your target audience is clicking the ad, if you need to target better, or if you should change the wording in your ad.
Result tracking is priceless, and the fact that PPC campaigns allow you to do so easily is a huge benefit.
4. It’s hyper-targeted
The fourth benefit of PPC ads is that they’re hyper-targeted.
Many marketing tactics allow you to use targeting to reach your most qualified customers, and PPC is no exception. In fact, PPC is one of the most highly-targeted strategies available.
Your ads allow you to target your specific audience with specific content that is most valuable to them.
Here are a few ways Google Ads allows you to target your audience:
- Demographics: One of the best ways to target your customers, the demographic audience targeting allows you to serve ads based on a user’s location, gender, location, and even the kind of device they use to search.
- In-market: In-market targeting is one of the most effective ways to target your audience. That’s because it allows you to reach customers that have been searching for products and services that your store offers. This allows you to have a leg up on your competition since your ads show up — almost intuitively — to customers who are the most interested in your products. Your ads can be served to users that have previously purchased something from your website, or users that are interested in what you sell.
- Custom intent: When you set a custom intent audience within Google Ads, you’re able to choose words, phrases, and keywords that relate strongly to those who are most likely to make a purchase on your website. Not to mention, you can also add website URLs, YouTube content URLs, and more to fine-tune your targeting even more.
- Remarketing: One of the most beneficial PPC strategies out there, remarketing allows you to essentially re-serve your ads to users who have clicked on your ads before. Remarketing ads are extremely beneficial because they keep your business and products at the top of customers’ minds — especially those who were close to making a purchase before.
- Similar audiences: To take your PPC campaign a step further, you can also target similar audiences to the ones that you target with your remarketing campaign. For example, if the overall demographic of your remarketing list is 30-year-old women, and the intent is to purchase skin-softening lotion, you could also serve this ad to other 30-something women — regardless of whether they’ve searched for your product. Their similar interests and demographic triggers the ad when you target in this way.
- Content keywords: Targeting specific keywords within the content of your ad allows your ad to appear to users who search that key term. The great thing about targeting with keywords is that you can change them to reflect the season, the holiday, etc. You can hand-craft the keywords you use to target a specific demographic or search intent, too.
5. It hand-feeds consumers an easy way to convert
With PPC ads, it’s like hand-feeding your customers an easy way to purchase one of your products. That’s because after a user clicks on one of your ads, they are served a landing page.
A landing page includes an element that entices users to take the next step in the buying process, whether it be providing you with their email address, or even making a purchase.
Some examples of landing pages would be a page with a contact form on it, a page with a quote form, or even a page where a user can simply click “buy now.”
No matter how your landing page is set up, it’s the first place a user will go after clicking on your ad — which creates the perfect opportunity to hand-feed your audience an easy way to buy your product.
6. It increases revenue
PPC ads can increase your revenue due to the increased qualified traffic they bring to your website. This allows you to see a huge revenue increase for your business — and quickly.
As soon as you win a bid for an ad in your industry, those ads are live — meaning that they can be served to users who search for the keyword that you choose to target.
PPC ads ensure that you take up valuable real estate at the top of a results page, which helps you to gain more traffic to your website.
In fact, on average, 41% of clicks go to the top three paid ads that show up on search engine results pages. That means that ad clicks account for nearly half the clicks that are made on the first page of results.
Why should you work with a PPC management agency?
PPC is an ongoing process — it’s not just a “set it and forget it” strategy that picks up momentum over time, rather it requires constant adjustments to see the best results.
If you’re a business owner that spends their time writing checks, ordering inventory, and managing a business, it’s unlikely that you have time to run a PPC campaign.
That’s where agencies come in. Hiring a PPC agency to manage your campaign is one of the smartest business moves you can make since you likely won’t have all the time necessary to dedicate to nurturing your PPC campaign.
Check out a few added benefits of hiring a PPC management service agency below.
Skip training someone to be literate in all things PPC
Are you a PPC expert? If you’ve never studied PPC before, there’s a lot to cover. If you want a campaign to be successful, it’s important to become extremely knowledgeable about PPC, how it works, and the different strategies that are a part of a campaign.
If you’ve never studied PPC before, it’s a difficult feat to accomplish — especially when you’re running a business of your own.
Another option is to train someone on your team to be literate in all things PPC — but this isn’t the best option either if you don’t want to be down one employee.
When you hire a PPC management agency, you avoid having to learn, or train someone in PPC, and you can just leave it to the pros!
It saves you time
When you hire a PPC agency, it saves you tons of time.
Remember how we mentioned becoming an expert? That takes time, and if you or one of your employees are planning on doing so, it’ll eat up a lot of hours.
Not to mention, you need to consistently monitor your PPC campaign and if you don’t, you likely won’t see results.
Checking in on a campaign every day while running a business can be difficult work, so why not hire someone to do it for you?
You get exactly what you’re after
If you’re looking to create PPC ads, target specific keywords, target specific demographics, and start a remarketing campaign, an agency will understand.
A PPC services agency will be able to provide you with exactly what you’re looking for in terms of a PPC campaign, and they’ll ensure that you see results.
They’re the experts
Professionals who work at PPC agencies are experts in their field. If they weren’t, they wouldn’t be working for an agency!
They’ve clocked thousands of hours of training in their craft, and they truly know the ins and outs of a successful, effective PPC campaign.
When it comes to a strategy that can easily improve the success of your business, why mess around? Hire an expert to do the job for you!
FAQs about PPC management services
Do you have additional questions about PPC management services? Browse our FAQ!
What is PPC?
PPC, also known as pay-per-click, describes an online advertising strategy where advertisers only pay when someone clicks on an ad. PPC ads can display on websites, search engines, and social media networks.
What are PPC management services?
With PPC management services, you receive professional management of your PPC strategy and campaigns for a designated fee. This management can include strategy development, bid management, ad copy, and more.
What do PPC services include?
Deliverables for PPC services depend on the service provider, as well as the plan selected. In most cases, PPC services will include advertising on Google and Bing, as well as keyword targeting, bid management, and routine reporting.
How much do PPC management services cost?
On average, small-to-midsized businesses will spend $9000 to $10,000 per month on PPC. Costs include ad spend and the cost of management services. Agencies often charge for PPC campaign management services as a percentage of ad spend but may also charge a flat fee.
Are you looking for top-of-the-line PPC management services?
If you want to reap all the benefits that a PPC campaign has to offer, contact High Income Source today.
We’ve generated over 6.3 million qualified leads for our clients, and over 4.2 million qualified calls. We know how to drive results for your business
Not to mention, we’ve been voted the number one place to work in Pennsylvania six years in a row, are an Inc. 5000 company, and a Google Premier Partner.
We have 450+ digital marketing masters on staff that are all experts in their field, and overall, we’ve clocked over 1.6M hours of expertise. That’s a lot of learning!
Since we’re a full-service digital marketing agency, that means that we offer a lot more than just PPC. Here are some of the other digital marketing services we offer:
- SEO (search engine optimization): As a strategy, SEO works extremely well with PPC — so much so that some would even say they go hand-in-hand. A strong SEO campaign allows your website to show up at the top of search engine results pages in organic searches, increase traffic to your website, and increases overall conversions.
- Social media marketing: If you’re looking to reach your target audience on social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, High Income Source can help. We’ll help craft the perfect posts and help you to become a leader in your industry on social media.
- Email marketing:If you’re looking to stay top of mind to your most valuable customers, email marketing can help. We’ll help you craft the perfect email content to keep your customers coming back for more.
- Web design: If you want to be proud of the website users see when they click on one of your PPC ads, we provide website design and development from the ground up. If you already have a website and are just looking to do a little spring cleaning, we can help with that as well!
- Content marketing: If you’ve ever heard the saying “content is king,” you’ve heard right. Without great content, it’s hard for your website to rank highly on results pages. High Income Source can help craft high-quality, targeted content for your website so that your target audience can always be informed.
No matter what digital marketing strategies you’re looking to employ, High Income Source can help your business drive results.
We’ll ensure that all your campaigns work together to drive results, and you’ll be a part of every step of the process.
If you’re looking for a PPC advertising services agency that will drive results, High Income Source is here for you.
You can contact us online for a free quote at [email protected]
We can’t wait to hear from you!