Are you looking for a Loan Signing System review? But you may wonder if it is a scam.
If you are interested in a career as a notary public, the Loan Signing System is probably already on your radar. There are numerous resources available to help you get the proper training. Loan Signing System, however, is a strong contender.
There are certainly many places you can look for a test of Loan Signing System. Read on for our impressions of the Loan Signing System training program for commissioned notaries.
As a disclaimer, I’m not affiliated with Loan Signing System. It means I’m not paid to write this review. So you can rest assured that you will get an honest and unbiased review from me.
At the end of this review, I’ll also tell you the best alternative to Loan Signing System that has enabled me to make a full-time passive income online.
Table of Contents
- Overview Of The Loan Signing System (LSS)
- What Is Loan Signing System (LSS)?
- Loan Signing System Training Programs
- Additional Information About Loan Signing System Courses
- Other Benefits Of Attending The Loan Signing System Courses
- The Loan Signing System Training Course Ratings
- Pros & Cons of Loan Signing System
- Loan Signing System Pricing
- Is The Loan Signing System A Scam?
- Loan Signing System Review: Final Verdict
- Best Alternative of Loan Signing System to Make Passive Income
Overview Of The Loan Signing System (LSS)
Mark Willis developed the loan signing system. He has a high salary compared to other loan signers in the country.
Because of his high level of expertise and success, he is the best possible mentor.
Mark has signed more than 100,000 loans as a signing agent.
He is an expert in the field of loan signing and knows everything you need to know to get your business started.
He knows the intricacies and potential pitfalls of the process. He has been working to become a top earner for almost 20 years.
The fact that he comes from a successful loan brokerage firm gives you confidence in his education.
His book, The Best-Kept Real Estate Secret: How to Become a Successful Notary Loan Signing Agent, has sold over a million copies.
What Is Loan Signing System (LSS)?
Mark Willis has developed one of the best training systems for loan brokers, the Loan Signing System (LSS).
There are 3 different classes available:
The majority of students think the LSS is great. Many people have found success in the credit union industry thanks to the training materials provided by this website.
You can earn between $75 and $200 from each LSS appointment. You need to learn the ropes before you can make good money as a loan broker.
Follow these 9 guidelines to learn how LSS can help you on the path to becoming a successful agent.
It consists of two parts:
- Phase I: Getting Started With The Basics
- Phase II: Scaling Your Loan Signing Business
Phase I: Getting Started With The Basics
1) Get Your State’s Notary Commission.
Acquiring your notary commission is the first step in the loan signing process. Being a notary public has many advantages, including the fact that neither a college degree nor experience is required to do the job.
To act as a notary public, all you need is a commission or license, which is issued to you by the appropriate authority in your state. Some states do not require a license at all, while others have different requirements. A simple application is all that is required.
2) Learn How To Confidently Do Basic Signing
Next, make sure you are comfortable signing a loan. And the Loan Signing System training will show you exactly what to do.
LSS walks you through the loan signing process by guiding you through the 130-page paperwork.
3) Find Work By Getting Included In Every Notary Loan Signing Agent Database
Signing Services is one such signing service provider that you can hire for $75-$100 per loan signing appointment.
The LSS online course walks you through the process of signing up and customizing a profile in each of the many corporate databases available.
4) Get Certified As A Signing Agent, Then Get More Practice
You must become a notary public after signing up with a signature services provider.
Your chances of employment as a notary signing assistant will improve if you have the appropriate credentials to prove your competence in this field.
Earning the LSS certification could provide you with the most up-to-date and thorough accreditation for all three LSS courses.
Phase II: Scaling Your Loan Signing Business
5) Learn How To Sign A Loan To Escrow Standards
If you are a loan broker, you need to make sure the paperwork is in order. This will help you stand out from other loan brokers, which will lead to more repeat business.
How to make sure the borrower completes all escrow paperwork is covered by LSS.
6) Learn How To Pack Loan Documents
Simply put, “packaging” loan documents is about organizing them so that all necessary parties (lender, land registry, and escrow company) receive their copies.
If you are good at this, you can become the escrow agent of choice. The ability to properly package documents is not the same for all realtors. In fact, only about 10% of them can.
With the LSS course as your primary training provider for properly packaging loan documents, you can rest easy knowing you are in good hands.
7) Inquire With Mortgage Professionals About Loan Signing Jobs
Closing agents, mortgage bankers, and escrow officers all influence who is scheduled to sign a loan. The ability to communicate with a mortgage specialist is an important prerequisite for signing loan agreements.
Mark Wills uses the entire script from the LSS training course to obtain approximately five thousand loan signings annually.
8) Establish Relationships With 2-5 Escrow Officers
As for trustees, it takes about 20 of them to make a living as a loan broker.
However, depending on who you ask, that number may be low.
In the LSS program, you will receive instruction from working escrow officers and real estate agents.
The insider knowledge you gain from talking to these mortgage gurus will give you a leg up on the competition. This opportunity is not available to all notary representatives.
9) Set A Financial Goal For Yourself
The final phase is to commit to an annual revenue goal after you have mastered the fiduciary signing of loans and bundling of loan documents.
The LSS training program includes monthly mentorship for aspiring notaries.
Loan Signing System Training Programs
There are three levels of LSS instruction. Here are some of them:
- Fundamental 2.0
- Professional 2.0
- Six-Figure 2.0
1. Fundamental 2.0
- Completion training in all five categories, including documentation (fixed rate, adjustable rate, HELOC, reverse mortgage, and seller package).
- How to sign a loan in one hour
- How to find a position to sign a loan without selling
- A video tutorial on loan signing.
- Training: The most important thing to get orders from escrow agents right away.
- Price is $197.
2. Professional 2.0
- A 120-day training and coaching program to help you become a successful loan broker.
- Detailed guidance on obtaining $125-$200 loan signatures.
- How to properly package loan documents to obtain repeat business.
- A detailed script on obtaining mortgage signing orders.
- Mark gives a live talk on business planning.
Essentials training is integrated into the Professional 2.0 package. The one-time fee is $297. For an additional $15, you can make four monthly payments of $78.
3. Six-Figure 2.0
- Experts show you how to build a six-figure business.
- Six months of live sessions from Mark.
- Real trustees, real estate agents and mortgage administrators train you.
- Detailed scripts for escrow agents, real estate brokers, and mortgage servicers signing assignments.
- Advanced training: an examination of the loan signing industry.
This is the most popular option because it summarizes what students have learned in the two prerequisite courses. Purchasing this item will cost you $497. You can make six monthly payments of $88 if you wish, but there is a $31 surcharge for convenience.
Additional Information About Loan Signing System Courses
You will invest 8 hours in learning the Loan Signing System. In addition, participants are expected to complete 5-6 hours of additional instruction within a week.
However, the training is flexible and can be done at any time.
Investing as little as 30 minutes per day can have a significant impact on how quickly and effectively you can implement the new knowledge into your business.
Each course comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Other Benefits Of Attending The Loan Signing System Courses
All of the following are available to those who complete the LSS program:
- More than 50% discount on NNA Notary Essentials training
- Get over 50% off NNA membership and first year support hotline access.
- NotaryGadget accounting software is offered as a free trial.
The NNA is the trade group for notaries.
If you are familiar with LSS training, you may be interested in the differences between NNA and LSS.
As far as I can tell, the NNA course focuses more on the laws and regulations for notaries, while Mark Will’s Loan Signing System covers more practical business practices.
You can use these tools to help your business flourish as a notary.
Most notaries and signing agents I know have done both.
Take the LSS course first to save money on the NNA course if you want to do that.
The Loan Signing System Training Course Ratings
According to the LSS website, more than a thousand students have rated LSS training programs A+.
But I did some research and found out that everyone can talk about their company.
Unlike other companies, LSS has yet to receive any critical comments despite its success.
Right now, among the 166 reviews LSS has on BBB, there are no complaints about the LSS training course.
Pros & Cons of Loan Signing System
- Most Comprehensive Online Option – Most courses for notary signers are designed to meet state requirements. The Loan Signing System, however, offers much more than just a certification course.
- Affordable – Even the most expensive plan is quite inexpensive for what you get. Compared to traditional schools, this is an extremely cost-effective option.
- Tons of Information – When you use Loan Signing System, you get access to a wealth of resources that will help you grow your business. There are many solid solutions available, ranging from further training to free resources.
- Advanced Training – You will receive training to help you take your notary business to the next level. Offerings range from an advanced package to advanced training after you have already been a loan officer.
- Very Success Oriented – When you choose Loan Signing System, you get training that will help you succeed. It’s not just about getting certified.
- There is no variety in classes because Mark, the only instructor, teaches all courses. There are no other options if you do not like his style.
- Lack of in-person options – These courses are not available in person. They are online courses only and may not be suitable for those who need in-person instruction.
Loan Signing System Pricing
Consider your budget when looking for the best price for a Loan Signing System training program. Not everyone benefits from taking the most detailed course. Which program is best for you depends on what you want to accomplish.
Loan Signing System offers a trifecta of training options with its three different programs. What you hope to achieve as a Loan Signing Agent is something only you can decide. Before you choose a path, be clear about this.
Loan Signing System Fundamental Course
Prices for the Fundamentals package average just under $200, and for that amount you get everything you need to take and pass the NNA exam and get certified. As far as cost goes, this is on the lower end of the scale and affordable for almost everyone.
If you are looking for a way to supplement your income, this course is a fantastic choice. The package may be simple, but it provides everything you need to start a successful business. It’s inexpensive enough that you can pay for it without going into debt to further your education.
Loan Signing System’s Professional course is a bit more expensive. But at around $300, it’s still an affordable option. You’ll get a lot more bang for your buck with this added expense.
If you want to take your job seriously, this is a great course to sign up for. This package is useful if you need to take out a loan to secure a full-time job. It includes a wealth of additional features that will come in handy on your expedition.
For those interested, the six-figure course is available for less than $500. This package is by far the most complete of Loan Signing System. As the name implies, it offers long-term guidance from the founder of the company.
If you want to maximize your chances of success, you should go for this option. It is more expensive than the other options, but it is still a bargain. It’s a relatively inexpensive and convenient alternative to other professional development options.
Is The Loan Signing System A Scam?
I cannot say Loan Signing System is a scam. In theory, this system could yield financial gains, disproving the claim that it is a complete scam.
What I mean is that after the purchase, the seller gives you a password that allows you to access his content online. In short, no one disappears into the sunset with your money and leaves you out in the cold.
However, the bigger question is whether the cost of Loan Signing System is justified or not.
If I had to give an honest answer, I would say no, at least for the vast majority of people.
The risk is only worth it if the payout is exceptionally high, but there are plenty of other business models that are already proven and easily scalable.
Loan Signing System Review: Final Verdict
Honestly, I have not come across any other courses for signature agencies that have received such high praise.
If you read these reviews, you can tell they are from people who have actually purchased the course.
To me, that’s a testament to Mark’s brilliance and trustworthiness.
The real question is whether LSS is the best business model for 2022 or whether it can help you build a sustainable, lucrative business.
Building a successful and lucrative business is undoubtedly doable.
However, there are more effective ways to start a business than with a Loan Signing System. Let me tell you more in the next section.
Best Alternative of Loan Signing System to Make Passive Income
If you want to make a stable and secure stream of passive income, I would suggest you start an affiliate marketing business online.
Affiliate Marketing is perfect for anyone who is new to online business.
In fact, of all the online business models I’ve tried, affiliate marketing is the easiest and most rewarding so far.
In affiliate marketing, you can actually run your business almost with zero cost and achieve a steady and sustainable passive income to pay for your bills. You don’t need any initial capital and can even do it as a side hustle.
And if you really want to learn affiliate marketing and build a business from scratch, I’d recommend you to get started with the most reputable platform for affiliate marketing: Wealthy Affiliate.
Wealthy Affiliate is an all-in-one platform for building your affiliate marketing business from scratch. It offers you a free account (including a free website) with comprehensive training on SEO (free traffic methods), which enables you to get started with affiliate marketing right away without paying a penny.
But How Much Can You Earn with Wealthy Affiliate?
A 21-year old student from Wealthy Affiliate was able to earn $7,395 in just 1 week, which means he made more than $1k a day…all while using free traffic methods.
Wealthy Affiliate has existed for 15 years and there are many success stories in the past decade.
To give you more examples, here are some of the other inspiring success stories of Wealthy Affiliate members.
Where to Join Wealthy Affiliate?
Wealthy Affiliate has a very simple pricing scheme. It has free and premium membership.
If you want to feel about Wealthy Affiliate, you can sign up for the free starter membership here (no credit card required). You can select to be a free member with no time limit.
And as a starter member, you can get instant access to the community, live chat, over 500 training modules, 2 classrooms, networking, commenting, 1 free website, access to the keyword tool.
You can enjoy all these values without paying a penny.
So I strongly recommend you to register a free account and see it yourself.