In order to encourage people to a specific action: the choice of goods or services, charitable action, etc., various means and methods of psychological impact on the audience are used. Such are the methods of suggestion, persuasion, “imposing” the merits of an object, an idea, a person or a phenomenon.
An important role, in this case, belongs to the ability to make an appealing publicizing picture or picture of the promoted object. Consequently, alongside the primary goal (to demonstrate the need to buy) there are likewise various private ones, such as:
Remind the customer about the organization and its item or administration; Attract the consideration of a potential consumer; Create a great picture of the organization – maker or vender; To invigorate sales;
The arrangement of information about the organization and the merchandise among consumers; Form an uplifting outlook towards the firm; To frame needs in this item, service.
These objectives are accomplished by impactiNg the purchaser with various publicizing impacts.
The impact is a solid impression delivered by a person or thing, just as a method or gadget whose object is to impact the view of an individual, to shock him, to make the deception of something N.N. Kokhtev distinguishes ten fundamental impacts of advertising:
1) the impact of verbal permeability: promoting, utilizing the word, works with
the particular substance and symbolism contained in it;
2) the impact of enthusiastic compassion: while surveying or paying attention to publicizing text, the peruser sees those feelings that are communicated in him, “charging” them;
3) the impact of reflection: the writer considers the object of publicizing along with the peruser/audience, while decisions about the item go in a steady progression so that the former decisions are followed or followed by others, and thus – the response to the inquiry posed;
4) the impact of trust: it is associated with dependence on specialists: words, assessments of a legitimate individual or a gathering of individuals are utilized to affirm and clarify the possibility that is communicated in advertising;
5) the impact of questioning: the resistance of various decisions or merchandise, their correlation; Because the crash of various sentiments draws in, the polemics structure our cognizance, assists with digging into the embodiment of the phenomenon;
6) the impact of direct discussion: this impact is near the past one and mirrors the dialogics of the promoting message – the sponsor addresses the likely purchaser, and his statement serves to convince and send some information;
7) the impact of quality: with this impact, the potential customer becomes, so to speak, a member in the activity related to the publicizing object;
8) the impact of slow reinforcing: it is accomplished with a continuous passionate and coherent enhancement of the substance of promoting, it is important to stay away from the “transitory disengagement of consideration” seen when the equivalent or comparative data components are received;
9) edge impact: the primary thought of publicizing is better and all the more completely seen assuming it is obviously detailed toward the start or, all the more well, toward the finish of the composition;
10) the impact of beguiled assumptions: now and then it is known as the“strategy for an external thought”, which comprises in the way that the substance of the publicizing message from the beginning doesn’t compare to its idea.
All of the above impacts are related to the brain science of the effect of publicizing on the buyer.
The decision of the conceivable effect impact is the errand of the publicizing office, and this decision is moulded both by the promoted item itself and by the kind of promoting message given by the organization to the promoter client.