Are you looking for a Freight Broker Boot Camp Review? If you want to make money online, you might have heard of Dennis Brown. But you may not know what a freight broker is.
If so, you’re not alone, since one of the most successful freight brokers today also didn’t know what it was until his curiosity led him to learn more, and he eventually started one of the fastest-growing logistics companies in the United States.
As an entrepreneur, it’s my passion to help people learn about online money-making opportunities. Over the years, I’ve reviewed a number of programs like Freight Broker Boot Camp.
In the past week, I have thoroughly researched Freight Broker Boot Camp so I can tell you more about it.
In the end, if you want to become a successful freight broker, the Freight Broker Boot Camp program may show you how to do so.
Freight Broker Boot Camp Review – Key Takeaways
- Product Name: Freight Broker Boot Camp
- Website: https://www.freightbrokerbootcamp.com/
- Special Offer: Get Instant Access Here
- Creator: Dennis Brown
- Overall Rank: 4.8/5
- Freight Broker Boot Camp Scam or Legit: It’s not a scam
- Who is it For: Newbie to Expert in Freight Brokerage
In this Freight Broker Boot Camp review, I’m going to cover the following.
Who is Dennis Brown?
Dennis Brown is the founder and owner of Freight Broker Boot Camp as well as the former CEO of Logistic Dynamics, Inc., one of North America’s fastest-growing logistics companies.
The interest in freight brokers began when a friend asked Dennis a question about freight brokers back in 2003. Dennis had no idea what freight brokers were, so he became curious about how to become a successful freight broker.
Dennis was unable to find practical information on freight brokerage from the internet, so he decided to employ a consultant to assist him in creating and maximizing his freight brokerage.
The consultant cost so much money that he was forced to go off on his own to learn how freight brokers work and how to become successful in freight brokerage.
The Freight Broker Boot Camp program was the result of what he learned and found out about freight brokerage.
There have been thousands of people who have participated in his online freight broker training program since then, with a rate of 97% customer satisfaction.
What Does a Freight Broker Do?
As a freight broker, you help shippers move their freight by finding transportation companies willing to work for a slightly lower price than what the shipper will pay.
They match carriers with freight to generate a profit of 10% to 35% for each shipment. Freight brokers work as middlemen, matching carriers and freight.
The freight broker industry is growing. From 2014 to 2015, there were 15,203 freight brokers.
Most brokers make about $92,000 per year, but this program will teach you how to be more than average. Brokers who excel in this field can make millions.
That’s what the Freight Broker Boot Camp program can teach you.
Freight Broker Boot Camp Overview
The Freight Broker Boot Camp program is designed to assist people with an interest in freight brokerage and those who want to become successful freight brokers or freight broker agents.
Freight brokers are responsible for finding the best deal for their clients. This may include setting the best price, securing the best service, and more.
Additional work includes negotiating with carriers, planning shipping routes, tracking and more.
The Freight Broker Boot Camp teaches you everything you need to know to become a freight broker.
This course includes articles and videos as well as a lot of bonuses.
Here’s a look at what you get:
- Chapter 1 – In Chapter 1, Dennis Brown discusses the basics of becoming a freight broker, which includes what tools you will need, the difference between a broker and an agent, laws and regulations, and how much capital you will need to start.
- Chapter 2 – Chapter 2 discusses topics such as shipping documents, third-party logistics, and freight rate classification.
- Chapter 3 – In Chapter 3, you will find information about business costs. This includes freight shipping rates, fuel surcharges, factoring receivables and more.
- Chapter 4 – This chapter discusses different types of shipping, including automobile transport, dump trucks, oversized loads, hazardous materials, and military freight.
- Chapter 5 – In Chapter 5, you’ll learn about insurances, claims, and the various software you’ll need to run a business.
- Chapter 6 – In the last chapter you will learn about taxes, what constitutes a corporation and an LLC, and what accounting principles are.
The tool section contains databases, templates and forms that will assist you in launching your business.
- Carrier database
- Contract generator
- 5 different website templates
- A library of forms and agreements you’ll need to run your business
- Ebook version of Think and Grow Rich
- Video Tutorials
There is also video training available in this section. Some of the topics covered include sales, marketing, operations, and goal setting.
Even though the program has so many benefits, they have additional bonuses for you after you buy it. They will provide you with five extras to assist you in reaching your goals.
- Your business website can be customized using five artistically designed templates provided by them.
- The fuel surcharge calculator allows you to quickly calculate fuel surcharges.
- With Contract Generator, you can create professional contracts that are fully customizable.
- Business Plan Sample for Freight Broker: This template will assist in creating your business plan.
- With the Think and Grow eBook, you will learn how to increase profitability by utilizing marketing finance.
Why Consider Freight Broker Boot Camp Program?
In less than 30 days, the Freight Broker Boot Camp program provides you with all the information on how to become a successful freight broker. To understand what the role of a freight broker is.
Freight brokers help shippers organize the movement of their freight by looking for trucking companies that offer a lower rate than what the shippers need to pay.
Many stockbrokers have made a fortune through their freight brokerage firm, so if you’re interested in learning more about freight brokering, this course is for you. The average freight broker earns between 10% and 35% profit per shipment.
There are so many reasons to consider this as an official carrier. Here are a few:
- No prior experience in shipping is necessary.
- It’s an industry worth at least $400 billion.
- Getting the job done from anywhere is possible, even at home!
- Startup costs are extremely low compared to those of other businesses.
- It can increase your earning potential to six figures
- This can be done without employees; you don’t need anyone.
- The business is not limited to any particular country; it can be done anywhere in the world.
- Additionally, you can travel or move to wherever you like, as long as you have an internet connection and a phone.
Anyone can do it as it only requires an internet connection and a phone. You can stay at home and do it. But you will need training. Freight Broker Boot Camp provides this training.
Freight Broker Boot Camp Pricing
Freight Broker Boot Camp is priced at $185. I’d say it’s worth the price.
$185 for a course teaching you how to run a business is not a lot of money. It’s a great deal of value for what you’re paying for.
You can use the program for 60 days, then decide if it fits you or not. A refund is handled with no delays and no complications.
In case your purchase of Freight Broker Boot Camp does not fit you or you are not satisfied, you can always file for a refund. You are protected by a 60-day money-back guarantee.
Freight Broker Boot Camp Pros And Cons
- It is easy to access. Since the program is online, you would only need your own computer and an internet connection.
- The program includes many helpful tips and tricks to help you stand out in a crowded market. It acts as a coach, mentoring you along the way to success.
- All tutorials, books, and videos are explained in simple language so that people will not have difficulty understanding the process or tips they teach, so for that reason, people tend to catch all of it very quickly.
- The most useful part of the program is its customer service. They provide really flexible customer service. They are always willing to help. If you email them but don’t get a reply, you can always call them. They have provided this option as well.
- This is a legit business model. If you take into account tips, the average freight broker earns around $90,000 a year.
- A major plus point of the program is the video tutorials. They are of top quality and have highlighted key points from the business. In addition, some experts have also provided their videos in order to facilitate the booking. This method ensures that you become familiar with the business.
- It can only be accessed online.
- It may not work for you if you are not determined enough.
Is Dennis Brown a Scam?
Dennis Brown is definitely not a scam.
His logistics company was very successful and you can check it out to verify. He’s a freight broker expert.
If you’re serious about learning how to become a freight broker, the Freight Broker Boot Camp program can be of great assistance to you. You would be surprised to discover that you can start earning $100 to $500 from your first shipment.
The only thing you need is determination and the program so that you will comprehend what is required and how you can be a successful freight broker.
Freight brokerage is one of the best ways to make some extra cash because you can use other people’s money to make huge profits and you do not have to spend your own money to get started.
My Final Verdict: Freight Broker Boot Camp Review
If you are looking for a comprehensive training program that helps you learn all the basic and advanced strategies of freight brokering, Freight Broker Boot Camp can be the best option.
The founder, Dennis Brown, is able to share all his experience here for making you an ultimate Freight Broker.
Furthermore, the course includes a variety of video lessons and courses on financial tactics, client acquisition, and much more.
It is one of those training programs that are straightforward, easy to follow, and comes with satisfying results. You might also be surprised to find that you can earn more money than you can from your day job and that you will even be able to achieve financial freedom.
By far, Freight Broker Boot Camp has very positive reviews from users, making it a legit and trustworthy business program.
What is the Freight Broker Boot Camp Alternative?
If you don’t want to do freight brokerage for whatever reasons, I have another recommendation for you to make more money.
This business model is for those who don’t have enough time and capital to do any business. It’s more suitable for doing as a side-hustle.
I would suggest you getting started with affiliate marketing. It is easier than eCommerce as you don’t even need to handle customer service.
In affiliate marketing, you can run your business almost with zero cost. Most importantly, you don’t need to invest in creating and developing any products.
But How Much Can You Earn in Affiliate Marketing?
A 21-year old student from my #1 recommended training platform of affiliate marketing was able to earn $7,395 in just 1 week, which means he made more than $1k a day…all while using free traffic methods and affiliate marketing.
Wealthy Affiliate has existed for more than 10 years and there are many success stories over the years.
To give you more examples, here are some of the other inspiring success stories of Wealthy Affiliate members.
Where to Join Wealthy Affiliate?
Wealthy Affiliate has a very simple pricing scheme. It has free and premium membership.
If you want to feel about Wealthy Affiliate, you can sign up for the starter membership here (no credit card required). You can select to be a free member with no time limit.
And as a starter member, you can get instant access to the community, live chat, over 500 training modules, 2 classrooms, networking, commenting, 1 free website, access to the keyword tool.
You can enjoy all these values without paying a penny.
So I strongly recommend you to register a free account and see it yourself.
If you’d like to be the next success story and get the most out of Wealthy Affiliate, you can upgrade to the Premium Membership later.
After that, you can get access to everything without the bother from any upsells.