Are you looking for a Freight Broker Boot Camp Review? If you want to make money online, you might have heard of Dennis Brown. But you may not know what a freight broker is.
If so, you’re not alone, since one of the most successful freight brokers today also didn’t know what it was until his curiosity led him to learn more, and he eventually started one of the fastest-growing logistics companies in the United States.
As an entrepreneur, it’s my passion to help people learn about online money-making opportunities. Over the years, I’ve reviewed a number of programs like Freight Broker Boot Camp.
In the past week, I have thoroughly researched Freight Broker Boot Camp so I can tell you more about it.
In the end, if you want to become a successful freight broker, the Freight Broker Boot Camp program may show you how to do so.
Freight Broker Boot Camp Review – Key Takeaways
- Product Name: Freight Broker Boot Camp
- Website: https://www.freightbrokerbootcamp.com/
- Special Offer: Get A Special Offer Here
- Creator: Dennis Brown
- Overall Rank: 4.8/5
- Freight Broker Boot Camp Scam or Legit: It’s not a scam
- Who is it For: Newbie to Expert in Freight Brokerage
In this Freight Broker Boot Camp review, I’m going to cover the following.
Table of Contents
- Who is Dennis Brown?
- What Does a Freight Broker Do?
- What Does Freight Broker Boot Camp Teach?
- Freight Broker Boot Camp Overview
- Why Consider Freight Broker Boot Camp Program?
- Freight Broker Boot Camp Pricing
- Positive and Negative Feedback From Students of Freight Broker Boot Camp
- Is Dennis Brown a Scam or Legit?
- Freight Broker Boot Camp Review: Final Verdict
- What is the Freight Broker Boot Camp Alternative?
- Freight Broker Boot Camp FAQs
Who is Dennis Brown?
Dennis Brown is the founder and owner of Freight Broker Boot Camp as well as the former CEO of Logistic Dynamics, Inc., one of North America’s fastest-growing logistics companies.
The interest in freight brokers began when a friend asked Dennis a question about freight brokers back in 2003. Dennis had no idea what freight brokers were, so he became curious about how to become a successful freight broker.
Dennis was unable to find practical information about freight brokering on the Internet, so he decided to hire a consultant to help him set up and maximize his freight brokering business
The consultant cost so much money that he was forced to set out on his own to learn how freight brokers work and how to become successful in the freight brokerage business.
The Freight Broker Boot Camp program was the result of what he learned and found out about freight brokerage.
There have been thousands of people who have participated in his online freight broker training program since then, with a rate of 97% customer satisfaction.
What Does a Freight Broker Do?
As a freight broker, you help shippers move their freight by finding carriers willing to work at a slightly lower price than the shipper would pay.
They match carriers and freight to make a profit of 10% to 35% on each shipment. Freight brokers work as middlemen, bringing carriers and freight together.
The freight broker industry is growing. From 2014 to 2015, there were 15,203 freight brokers.
Most brokers earn about $92,000 per year, but in this program you’ll learn how to earn more than the average. Brokers who excel in this field can make millions.
That’s what the Freight Broker Trunk Camp program can teach you.
What Does Freight Broker Boot Camp Teach?
Learn the basics of the freight brokerage industry at Freight Broker Trunk Camp.
A freight broker acts as an intermediary between those in need of transportation services and the providers of those services.
Your responsibilities as a freight broker include finding the best price for your clients.
This includes finding the lowest price and the most reliable and fastest shipping options.
You’ll also take care of the messy details, such as haggling over rates with the freight forwarder, planning the delivery schedule, monitoring the packages, etc.
You can also minimize waiting time by scheduling your trips more efficiently.
The average annual income of a freight broker is $62,000, and they earn an additional $28,000 in commissions, so they can support themselves quite well.
Those at the top, like Dennis, can make a lot of money in this area.
So it’s certainly a respectable path to financial success.
There is only one catch: you have to attract your own customers. You can’t just relax and hope for success.
You’ll be cold calling and negotiating on the phone.
On top of that, you’ll have to take care of logistics, such as shipping routes.
This isn’t a job for the disorganized and unconcerned. To make it work, you need to be proactive and communicate directly with others.
Freight Broker Boot Camp Overview
The Freight Broker Boot Camp programme is designed to assist people who are interested in the freight brokerage business and who want to become successful freight brokers or freight broker agents.
Freight brokers are responsible for finding the best deal for their clients. This may include setting the best price, securing the best service, and more.
Other responsibilities include negotiating with carriers, planning shipping routes, tracking shipments and more.
Freight Broker Boot Camp teaches you everything you need to know to become a freight broker.
This course includes articles and videos as well as a tonne of bonuses.
Here’s a look at what you’ll get:
- Chapter 1 – In Chapter 1, Dennis Brown discusses the basics of becoming a freight broker, which includes what tools you will need, the difference between a broker and an agent, laws and regulations, and how much capital you will need to start.
- Chapter 2 – Chapter 2 discusses topics such as shipping documents, third-party logistics, and freight rate classification.
- Chapter 3 – In Chapter 3, you will find information about business costs. This includes freight shipping rates, fuel surcharges, factoring receivables and more.
- Chapter 4 – This chapter discusses different types of shipping, including automobile transport, dump trucks, oversized loads, hazardous materials, and military freight.
- Chapter 5 – In Chapter 5, you’ll learn about insurances, claims, and the various software you’ll need to run a business.
- Chapter 6 – In the last chapter you will learn about taxes, what constitutes a corporation and an LLC, and what accounting principles are.
The tool section contains databases, templates and forms that will assist you in launching your business.
- Carrier database
- Contract generator
- 5 different website templates
- A library of forms and agreements you’ll need to run your business
- Ebook version of Think and Grow Rich
- Video Tutorials
Video training is also available in this section. Topics covered include sales, marketing, operations and goal setting.
Although the program offers so many benefits, there are additional bonuses for you after purchase. You will receive five extras that will help you achieve your goals.
- Your business website can be customized using five artistically designed templates provided by them.
- The fuel surcharge calculator allows you to quickly calculate fuel surcharges.
- With Contract Generator, you can create professional contracts that are fully customizable.
- Business Plan Sample for Freight Broker: This template will assist in creating your business plan.
- With the Think and Grow eBook, you will learn how to increase profitability by utilizing marketing finance.
Why Consider Freight Broker Boot Camp Program?
The Freight Broker Trunk Camp program provides you with all the information you need to become a successful freight broker in less than 30 days. To understand what the role of a freight broker is
Freight brokers help shippers arrange transportation for their freight by searching for trucking companies that offer a lower rate than what shippers must pay.
Many freight brokers have made a fortune through their freight brokerage company. So if you want to learn more about freight brokerage, this course is for you. The average freight broker earns between 10% and 35% profit per shipment.
There are so many reasons to consider this as an official carrier. Here are a few:
- No prior experience in shipping is necessary.
- It’s an industry worth at least $400 billion.
- Getting the job done from anywhere is possible, even at home!
- Startup costs are extremely low compared to those of other businesses.
- It can increase your earning potential to six figures
- This can be done without employees; you don’t need anyone.
- The business is not limited to any particular country; it can be done anywhere in the world.
- Additionally, you can travel or move to wherever you like, as long as you have an internet connection and a phone.
Anyone can do it because it only requires an internet connection and a phone. You can stay at home and do it. But you do need training. Freight Broker Boot Camp offers that training.
Freight Broker Boot Camp Pricing
Freight Broker Boot Camp is priced at $185. I’d say it’s worth the price.
$185 for a course teaching you how to run a business is not a lot of money. It’s a great deal of value for what you’re paying for.
You can use the programme for 60 days and then decide whether you like it or not. A refund will be processed without delays and without complications
If your Freight Broker Boot Camp purchase does not suit you or you are not satisfied, you can always request a refund. You are protected by a 60-day money-back guarantee.
Give Freight Broker Boot Camp a try here given the risk-free money-back guarantee.
Positive and Negative Feedback From Students of Freight Broker Boot Camp
- It is easy to access. Since the program is online, you would only need your own computer and an internet connection.
- The program includes many helpful tips and tricks to help you stand out in a crowded market. It acts as a coach, mentoring you along the way to success.
- All tutorials, books, and videos are explained in simple language so that people will not have difficulty understanding the process or tips they teach, so for that reason, people tend to catch all of it very quickly.
- The most useful part of the program is its customer service. They provide really flexible customer service. They are always willing to help. If you email them but don’t get a reply, you can always call them. They have provided this option as well.
- This is a legit business model. If you take into account tips, the average freight broker earns around $90,000 a year.
- A major plus point of the program is the video tutorials. They are of top quality and have highlighted key points from the business. In addition, some experts have also provided their videos in order to facilitate the booking. This method ensures that you become familiar with the business.
- It can only be accessed online.
- It may not work for you if you are not determined enough.
Is Dennis Brown a Scam or Legit?
Dennis Brown is definitely not a scam.
His logistics company was very successful and you can check it out to verify. He’s a freight broker expert.
If you are serious about learning how to become a freight broker, the Freight Broker Trunk Camp program can be a great help to you. You will be surprised that you can earn $100 to $500 with just your first shipment
The only thing you need is determination and the program to help you understand what is required and how to become a successful freight broker.
Freight brokering is one of the best ways to make extra money because you can make huge profits with other people’s money and you do not have to spend your own money to get started.
Freight Broker Boot Camp Review: Final Verdict
If you are looking for a comprehensive training programme that will help you learn all the basic and advanced strategies of freight brokerage, the Freight Broker Boot Camp may be your best option
The founder, Dennis Brown, is able to share all of his experience here to help you become an ultimate Freight Broker.
In addition, the course includes a variety of video lessons and classes on financial tactics, customer acquisition, and much more.
It is one of those training programs that are straightforward, easy to follow, and comes with satisfying results. You might also be surprised to find that you can earn more money than you can from your day job and that you will even be able to achieve financial freedom.
By far, Freight Broker Boot Camp has very positive reviews from users, making it a legit and trustworthy business program.
What is the Freight Broker Boot Camp Alternative?
If you don’t want to do freight brokerage for whatever reasons, I have another recommendation for you to make more money.
This business model is for those who don’t have enough time and capital to do any business. It’s more suitable for doing as a side-hustle.
I would suggest you getting started with affiliate marketing. It is easier than eCommerce as you don’t even need to handle customer service.
In affiliate marketing, you can run your business almost with zero cost. Most importantly, you don’t need to invest in creating and developing any products.
But How Much Can You Earn in Affiliate Marketing?
A 21-year old student from my #1 recommended training platform of affiliate marketing was able to earn $7,395 in just 1 week, which means he made more than $1k a day…all while using free traffic methods and affiliate marketing.
Wealthy Affiliate has existed for more than 10 years and there are many success stories over the years.
To give you more examples, here are some of the other inspiring success stories of Wealthy Affiliate members.
Where to Join Wealthy Affiliate?
Wealthy Affiliate has a very simple pricing scheme. It has free and premium membership.
If you want to feel about Wealthy Affiliate, you can sign up for the starter membership here (no credit card required). You can select to be a free member with no time limit.
And as a starter member, you can get instant access to the community, live chat, over 500 training modules, 2 classrooms, networking, commenting, 1 free website, access to the keyword tool.
You can enjoy all these values without paying a penny.
So I strongly recommend you to register a free account and see it yourself.
If you’d like to be the next success story and get the most out of Wealthy Affiliate, you can upgrade to the Premium Membership later.
After that, you can get access to everything without the bother from any upsells.
Freight Broker Boot Camp FAQs
1) Should I trust Dennis Brown?
I would not give too much credence to anyone you find online, but Dennis Brown seems credible.
If you want to believe him, you can verify his claims by visiting the logistics company he founded and sells.
When it comes to freight brokerage, he is undoubtedly an authority.
2) What do I get with Freight Broker Boot Camp?
There are quite a few tutorials and extras.
The various training modules consist of articles and videos (most of it in the form of articles).
You can also benefit from the tools, operating agreements and guides included.
3) Is there a payment plan?
No installment plan is available as the total cost of the course is only $185.
4) Is there a refund policy?
The terms for refunding the money are excellent, so yes, you can. There is a 60-day money back guarantee, no questions asked.
5) How much to start a freight broker business?
As far as I know, it’s not cheap to start a freight brokerage business. Three thousand to ten thousand dollars is what you need to get started.