Are you looking for a Drop Servicing Blueprint review? If you want to make money online, you might have heard of Dylan Sigley. But you may wonder if he is a scam.
It’s my passion to help people learn about online money-making opportunities. Over the years, I’ve reviewed a number of programs and software like Drop Servicing Blueprint by Dylan Sigley.
In the past week, I have thoroughly researched Dylan Sigley’s Drop Servicing Blueprint so I can tell you more about it.
As a disclaimer, I’m not affiliated with Dylan Sigley. It means I’m not paid to write this review. So you can be sure that my words are unbiased.
At the end of this review, I’ll also tell you a better alternative that has enabled me to make a full-time passive income online.
In this Drop Servicing Blueprint Review, I’m going to cover the following.
Table of Contents
- What is Drop Servicing Blueprint?
- Who is Dylan Sigley?
- An Overview of Drop Servicing Blueprint
- How Does Drop Servicing Blueprint Work?
- Drop Servicing Blueprint Price and Additional Costs
- Pros of Drop Servicing Blueprint
- Cons and Complaints of Drop Servicing Blueprint
- Does Drop Servicing Blueprint Offer a Refund?
- Drop Servicing Blueprint Reviews Online
- Positive and Negative Feedback From Students of Drop Servicing Blueprint
- Who is Drop Servicing Blueprint For?
- Who is Drop Servicing Blueprint NOT For?
- Is Drop Servicing Blueprint a Scam or Legit?
- Is There A Better Alternative To Drop Servicing Blueprint to Make Passive Income?
- Where to Join Wealthy Affiliate?
What is Drop Servicing Blueprint?
With Dylan Sigley’s Drop Servicing Blueprint, you’ll learn step-by-step how to build an online business. Methods used include video instruction, community coaching, and models.
The course apparently includes more than 30 hours of instruction and is revised regularly. When you join, you become a lifetime member. It is not a subscription service.
As the name of the course suggests, you will learn about the power and effectiveness of the drop service business model.
Drop service providers essentially act as a middleman between people who need an online service and those who can help them. Let us say you sell people tools that allow them to design their own websites online.
To target potential customers, you would use a variety of marketing tactics, such as cold emails, social media and Facebook ads. Let us say you sell the service for $2000. If you do not incur any additional costs, you’ll have a profit of $1500 after paying your freelancer $500.
Recommendation: Here’s The Best Alternative
Who is Dylan Sigley?
Drop Servicing Blueprint was created by Dylan Sigley, and very little is known about him.
I can well relate to his story. After he graduated, he worked for a company. However, he felt unfulfilled by it.
Making money from drop services became a full-time job for him, so he started doing it full-time.
On Dylan’s YouTube channel, he gives financial tips as well as information on drop servicing.
He posts a few times a month and has 14k subscribers. His marketing isn’t too crazy, which is refreshing. He doesn’t try to force you to buy his course by showing you his nice cars and wealth.
In most of his videos on YouTube, he provides useful information.
An Overview of Drop Servicing Blueprint
There are 6 weeks in the Drop Servicing Blueprint, and there are bonuses as well.
The following is a breakdown of each week and bonus:
Week 1: The Foundations
In the first week, the training is limited to mindset training. It focuses on preparing you mentally to start a drop servicing business.
Week 2: Build Your Business
In Week 2, you’ll learn everything you need to get your business ready for customers. This includes setting up a website, choosing a brand, writing copy, creating a funnel, and more.
Getting customers is an important step that should be done before anything else.
Week 3: Get Clients With Free Marketing Methods
You will get most of your customers via paid methods, but you will also get some via free methods
In week 3, you’ll learn that. You’ll find strategies like cold emails, cold calling, SEO, and using social media.
Week 4: Get Clients With Paid Marketing Methods
This section of the course is by far the longest and for good reason. You will spend most of your money on it to attract customers.
The main platforms that support paid methods include:
- Facebook Ads
- Google Ads
- Linkedin Ads
- And more.
Training will also be provided on retargeting ads.
Week 5: Automate Your Business To Work On Autopilot
This week you learn about building out the team who will be delivering the services you ask for.
This includes learning how to train them, automate some processes to save yourself time, and use email marketing to reach out to the right people.
Week 6: Scale To The Moon
After you succeed, it’s time to scale, which is what Week 6 focuses on. You’ll learn about different scaling strategies, how to upsell, and how to manage and account for your business.
Bonus 1: Inside My 6 Figure Drop Servicing Business
This bonus shows you an example of one of Dylan’s drop servicing businesses. You will be able to view his marketing strategy, team, backend setup, scripts, etc.
Bonus 2: 7 Day Accelerator – First Sales Fast And Free
You will learn how to choose an offer, build your business, plan and execute your first sale in this bonus. It is broken down into 7 days.
Bonus 3: Group Coaching
As part of this bonus, you will get access to group coaching where you can get answers to questions from other members.
Also included is membership in a Facebook group where you can ask questions and get answers.
Recommendation: Here’s The Best Alternative
How Does Drop Servicing Blueprint Work?
Drop Servicing Blueprints work by convincing you to enrol in a six-week video training program in which you must perform the following tasks:
1. Watch the training video
Dylan will teach you how to start and scale a drop-service company in this six-week video course.
2. Select your niche and create a website to list your service and sell it
This course provides information about creating a website, listing your services and prices, and connecting to a payment gateway to receive payments from clients.
3. Reach out to potential customers to sell your products/services
Dylan Sigley shows you how to target prospects with cold emails and how to use Facebook and Google ads to promote your business.
The time it takes to get a response to a cold email can be significant, let alone a customer
While paid advertising requires both money and time to test ads until they reach their target audience, neither is required for organic advertising.
4. Hire a Freelancer to work for you if you find a customer
He shows you how to automate your business by creating different teams for sales, marketing, customer service and other tasks. However, he does not tell you how long it will take you to find the right people, train them, and develop systems so they can take over while you are gone.
5. Repeat these steps over and over until the customer is happy
In addition, you should learn how to attract new customers and keep current customers by providing them with repeat services.
Drop Servicing Blueprint Price and Additional Costs
The Drop Servicing Blueprint costs $997 one-time and $397 each on a monthly basis. Dylan says you can start for free, but it will take you a long, long time to learn the tools you need.
However, the cost doesn’t stop there.
According to Dylan Sigley, you need to buy some of his recommended software and services for under $100/month to get sales much faster.
Pros of Drop Servicing Blueprint
1.Good Traffic Training
It is common for courses to focus on a single kind of traffic. There are, however, a lot of traffic sources covered in this course.
2. Money-back Guarantee
The 30-day money-back guarantee sounds like a good policy. You must, however, provide evidence that you have taken and completed the following action-based steps to qualify for a refund:
- You must have a fully functioning website ready to sell one service
- Offer your services to 20 people
- Join the Drop Servicing Blueprint VIP private Facebook group and ask 1 question
Cons and Complaints of Drop Servicing Blueprint
1. The course is expensive
The course consists of 6 weeks of training and fewer than 90 videos. $997 for that seems excessive.
In the end, you can find much of the content on YouTube and blogs for free.
2. The business model is too complicated
Drop service is something I personally don’t like. It’s too difficult to scale the business.
Drop service providers rely on freelancers who can sometimes deliver their work late. It requires a proactive approach to ensure client and freelancer satisfaction.
In the next section, I’ll tell you more about the problems of drop servicing that Dylan Sigley didn’t want you to know.
Recommendation: Here’s The Best Alternative
Does Drop Servicing Blueprint Offer a Refund?
To be sure, however, in order to receive a refund, you must provide proof that you have completed the following steps under the Drop Servicing Blueprint.
These steps are required to receive a refund:
- You must have a fully functional website to sell a service.
- Make your services available to 20 people.
- Join the private Facebook group VIP and ask a single question.
Drop Servicing Blueprint Reviews Online
Checking internet reviews is one of the best ways to determine whether Drop Servicing Blueprint is a scam or not.
Currently, there are many reviews of Drop Servicing Blueprint on the internet. The good news is that the vast majority of them are optimistic.
Most likely, you have already come across a few such testimonials and read them yourself.
I find it hard to believe online reviews, so I can not say for sure if they are genuine. That’s why I usually pick out the low-scoring reviews and check them briefly.
Such reviews come from people who have actually bought the product and have an opinion about it.
Recommendation: Here’s The Best Alternative
Positive and Negative Feedback From Students of Drop Servicing Blueprint
- I was amazed by his ability to reduce an extensive, convoluted procedure to its essentials and meticulously describe each step.
- I like that the 7-Day Accelerator focuses on short-term successes to boost morale and validate the business model (rather than getting bogged down in analysis paralysis).
- Having access to all the useful spreadsheets he has created to track your company’s data and growth is a godsend. These centralized locations (or “hubs”) are fantastic for keeping track of everything at once. Without these spreadsheets, keeping order would be a nightmare.
- Drop service is not something you can just pick up and run. You’ll also learn a number of drop service skills (including copywriting, Facebook ads, and Google Ads) that you can pass on to clients. It’s like having several smaller courses within one larger course.
- Everything you need to know to make it on your own is covered in this course. Still, he offers additional done-for-you services and access to his team. Initially, I was irritated by his persistent attempts to sell something. Eventually, however, I realised that he is just trying to make sure that everyone benefits. The resources available to each student are very different; some may have more time than money to spend on their education. Dylan would not be doing his duty if he did not give them the opportunity to start a fully functioning company in their name.
- If you have questions, you can find the answers you need in the very active Facebook group. Having no one to turn to when something goes wrong is a big challenge when building an online business. The Facebook group takes that problem away from you. Dylan himself is always available to address fans’ concerns.
- The videos are full of useful information, but could be more interesting. Most of the videos are white screens with text describing his speech. However, when he explains how to do a particular process online, he actually shows his screen (e.g., setting up your drop serving site, finding leads, setting up your outreach system, etc.). However, he seems to be gradually revising the videos to make them more engaging, so this should not be a problem for you.
- While the Accelerator worksheet claims you can make up to 95% profit, in other places (videos, Facebook group, etc.) he only gives an average of 70%. I realize he wants to show the potential, but I think it would be more useful to know what is actually likely. That’s not much of a problem, though, because you can build a hugely successful business even with much lower profit margins.
- These schedules are completely fictitious. For example, the 7 Day Accelerator cannot be completed in seven days. Most people will need a whole month to complete it, unless they’ve no other commitments and can treat it like a full-time job.
- In order to get a refund within the 30-day grace period, you must prove that you actually acted and implemented his instructions. Some people might be put off by this. But if you don’t plan to implement what you learn in the course, there’s no point in taking the course. If you want to help the company succeed, that shouldn’t be a problem.
- He suggests sharing reviews with fellow students to gain those all-important first customers. I can’t say how I feel about this morally. Think about it: how do you feel about vendors who manipulate the system by submitting fake reviews before you make a purchasing decision? That’s not to my taste. Neither are the majority of your potential customers. However, since your competitors are using the same practices, it might be more difficult if you choose to take the moral high ground. Make up your mind.
Recommendation: Here’s The Best Alternative
Who is Drop Servicing Blueprint For?
- You’re a hard worker who’s not afraid to put in the time and effort required to succeed.
- You know the value of time and would rather invest in a plan for success than spend years in the dark.
- To start a business and expand as quickly as possible, you realize that financial support is essential.
- Although he doesn’t market it that way, this is also a great resource for the average freelancer looking for a reliable way to get frequent business.
Who is Drop Servicing Blueprint NOT For?
- You enthusiastically dream of possible new paths to financial success, but you have a poor track record when it comes to actually taking one of those paths.
- You assume that this will replace your income in a week (or maybe a month).
- Your dedication is short-lived.
- Do not buy the course yet if you have a busy schedule and want to postpone the action until later.
- You imagine that it will take little effort.
Is Drop Servicing Blueprint a Scam or Legit?
Drop Servicing Blueprint is not a scam. Dylan clearly knows what he’s talking about, so he seems to be experienced with drop servicing.
It seems, however, he rarely discusses the risks associated with drop servicing.
With drop servicing, it appears that you can literally sell any service online, without having to be an expert.
You can’t just sell any kind of service! To understand what it’s about and how it actually works, you’d need some basic knowledge and understanding.
People don’t realize that you’re selling a third party’s service when you build a drop servicing brand. Or else, they would go to the freelancers directly and buy from them!
Moreover, you cannot put all your trust in one freelancer to accomplish your work.
You would need to hire a couple of experienced freelancers to back you up.
As a result, if you don’t have 100 people to deliver the service, then you can’t take 100 orders all at once.
Besides paying for the training, you will have to advertise your services.
It will cost you thousands to run advertisements on Facebook, Google, Youtube, and Linkedin.
You’ll also need money to pay your team members and outsourcers.
Is There A Better Alternative To Drop Servicing Blueprint to Make Passive Income?
If you don’t want to waste your time or risk your hard-earned money, you might wonder if there is a better business model that doesn’t need paid ads and can do it as a side-hustle.
Yes, I would suggest you get started with affiliate marketing. It is far easier and less time consuming as you don’t even need to handle customer service.
In affiliate marketing, you can run your business almost with zero cost. Most importantly, you don’t need to invest in creating and developing any products.
But How Much Can You Earn in Affiliate Marketing?
A 21-year old student from my #1 recommended training platform of affiliate marketing was able to earn $7,395 in just 1 week, which means he made more than $1k a day…all while using free traffic methods and affiliate marketing.
Wealthy Affiliate has existed for more than 10 years and there are many success stories over the years.
To give you more examples, here are some of the other inspiring success stories of Wealthy Affiliate members.
Where to Join Wealthy Affiliate?
Wealthy Affiliate has a very simple pricing scheme. It has a free and premium membership.
If you want to feel about Wealthy Affiliate, you can sign up for the starter membership here (no credit card required). You can select to be a free member with no time limit.
And as a starter member, you can get instant access to the community, live chat, over 500 training modules, 2 classrooms, networking, commenting, 1 free website, access to the keyword tool.
You can enjoy all these values without paying a penny.
So I strongly recommend you to register a free account and see it yourself.
1 thought on “Drop Servicing Blueprint Review – Is Dylan Sigley a Scam?”
Am from uganda.east africa.does the affiliate marketing apply to me?
I have been looking for an online job to earn money but in vain