Are you looking for Instagram captions? Do you know how to write a good Insta caption?
This article discusses more than 500 best Instagram captions and how to write a good Insta caption.
There are over 1 billion Instagram users around the world, making it the world’s most popular social network. Pictures help you distinguish yourself from other users.
Pictures can, however, only take you so far in increasing your popularity or engagement. You can also engage more people with Instagram captions.
A picture can tell a thousand words, but words can tell a story, add context, or add an air of mystery to that picture. The same is true for Instagram captions.
Instagram captions can direct customers to your bio link, share selfie quotes, or increase social media engagement.
We’ll explain what an Instagram caption is, why you should use one, and how to write a great caption.
You’ll also find a comprehensive list of cool Instagram captions that you can use. If you like any of these, feel free to copy-and-paste them and then check your Instagram analytics to see how your posts have performed.
What is an Instagram Caption?
Whenever you post a photo on Instagram, you can include a caption. Each caption can be up to 2200 characters long.
Instagram captions are written descriptions or explanations about an Instagram photo. Emojis, hashtags, and tags can be used in Instagram captions.
It is useful to have captions. Aside from making your photos more interesting, it adds personality to them. With Instagram captions, you can highlight your brand, engage with the audience, and motivate them to take action.
It is not easy to choose the right caption for your photo. It can take hours or even days to decide which caption goes best with a photograph.
We understand the dilemma, and that is why we have created more than 500 of the Best Instagram Captions for your reference. From selfie captions to motivational photos to love captions, you’ll find them all here.
How to Write Instagram Captions?
1. Request something
Posts with the most engagement often ask for something in their Instagram captions.
You can ask your friends to tag a friend who would love this shirt.
You could also use your Instagram caption to ask a question such as “What do you think of this look?” Of course, you can ask people to click the link in the bio to make a purchase.
Engaging your audience and strengthening your relationship is easier when you ask them for something.
Effective Instagram captions engage your followers, encourage them to share, and encourage them to buy.
2. What is the character limit for Instagram captions?
Instagram captions can contain up to 2,200 characters. The number of words in 2,200 characters is how many? About 330 words.
Every now and then, make use of this character limit. It’s okay to use emojis in your Instagram captions on some days, but on other days you may decide to share a story. You only need 2,200 characters to clearly communicate your message.
Keep track of the number of characters you have used in your caption using a character count tool. By doing so, you’ll be able to stay within the character limit.
3. Use Emojis as Easter Eggs
Instagram captions can be filled with Easter eggs if you have a large, loyal audience.
Exactly what is an Easter egg? In other words, they send a message without explicitly saying anything.
Dua Lipa, for example, has been using emojis lately. She is supposedly promoting the official video for her song Love Again.e. Although she doesn’t mention anything about the song, she uses emojis to make her fans laugh.
In your Instagram captions, you can use emojis to create buzz about upcoming launches or announcements.
4. Brainstorm A Few Good Instagram Captions
Whenever you post on Instagram, do you ever think of something really witty to say?
Writing a bunch of captions before choosing one is the key to finding the best Instagram captions the first time around.
Create a short list of ideas, browse hashtags for inspiration, or look up puns for your keyword.
In the end, you must decide what tone you want for your caption. Would you like to share a heartfelt story or make someone laugh? With a tone in mind, you can brainstorm caption ideas to see what works best for your photo.
5. Know Your Audience
The more you know about your audience, the easier it will be to tailor your Instagram marketing strategy to meet their needs.
Instagram demographics show that most users are between 25 and 34 years old, and women outnumber me very slightly on the network.
However, these are just the broad strokes. To create the best Instagram captions for your audience, you must understand who is following you and who is looking for your content.
What is their age? Where are they from? Do they have any jobs? How do they spend their free time?
You may want to create audience personas to better define your audience. As a result, you’ll be able to think of your audience as real people with real preferences.
You can answer the following questions once you know who you are talking to:
- How well will this reference be understood by my audience?
- Can emojis and netspeak be used here?
- Is there anything more I need to say about this post?
- What hashtags does my audience use?
6. Define Your Brand Voice
As part of your social media marketing strategy, if you haven’t already identified your brand voice, ask yourself: ‘What are the qualities and values I want my brand to embody?’
Create a list and then use it to shape your voice.
For finding the right tone, you might also try writing down a few adjectives that describe your business. “Bold,” “curious,” and “authoritative” might be appropriate for a travel brand, for example.
Instagram users, in general, do not expect a formal or serious tone. Keeping things light, using humor when appropriate, and showing personality are all important, depending on the industry and audience.
7. Put the most important words at the beginning of the Instagram caption
Stick to 125 characters or less if you want your entire caption to display above the fold. Followers will need to click More to view the rest of your text.
Therefore, don’t bury the lead. The most important and attention-grabbing information should be at the top of a longer caption. Include any @mentions and hashtags at the end.
8. Choose hashtags wisely
Make sure your hashtags are relevant to your post and audience. Make sure you don’t use so many that your copy becomes difficult to read.
To avoid cluttering your caption, group your hashtags in one “paragraph” at the end of your post.
9. Ask a question
Asking a question in an Instagram caption isn’t ideal for every post, but this is a good strategy from time to time. Be sure to monitor your comments and participate in the discussion that your question sparks.
10. Use a call to action
Do not be afraid to tell people what you want them to do after viewing your post. Direct people to your website using the link in your bio if you want them to visit your website.
An example of a caption from clothing brand Frank and Oak asks followers to use a branded hashtag when posting photos.
A recent experiment found that Instagram posts with the phrase “link in bio” in the caption performed slightly better than those without.
You may also encourage users to check out the featured products if your post is shoppable.
Calls to action are the most important part of your Instagram caption, so make sure you write them carefully, edit them, and even test them to see which ones work best.
500+ Best Instagram Captions
Best Insta Captions for Photography
- Photos are a return ticket to the past we have lost.
- View life as photography; without the negatives, you cannot develop
- Taking photographs of people before knowing their angles is the truth
- Shooting new things is old – what I want is shooting old things in a new way
- The best photos come from what you feel inside
- Someone asked me what equipment I use. I told them the truth – my eyes
- Photography is more than just capturing faces; it’s about capturing souls
- What is a poem without words? Photography
- If you feel life getting blurry, just adjust your focus
- Photography is more about what your soul feels – not just what the eyes see
- Looking for a pause button on life? Then take photos
- As long as you are alive, you’ll always have pictures
- Learn all the rules as an expert – then break them as a creative.
- Photography is telling a story without using any words
- I want people to look at my photos and fall in love.
Best Funny Insta Captions
- Does Sunday have to pass?
- A blind man walks into a bar … and a jukebox and chair
- Here is a secret: you can eat without letting us see your food on Instagram
- Who else needs a 6-month holiday two times in 365 days?
- You look like you lack a vitamin. Vitamin me
- Why is everywhere so bright? It is too ‘A.M’ for me
- It’s raining, and you need an ark? You’re in luck because I Noah guy
- Wanna drive haters crazy? Then smile.
- Love motivational speakers with their aspire to inspire to respire and expire nonsense
- Wanna hear a joke? Three participles walk into a bar. The barman looks up and says, ‘this is tense’.
- What did zero say to number eight? ‘wow, nice belt , man”
- I once had fun; it was horrible.
- I wish I were funny – I’d have better Instagram captions.
- 5% of statistics are false – including this one
- My favorite F word is Friday. Guess my favorite.
- I definitely didn’t wake up like this.
- I Vodka the answer? Maybe not. But it’s definitely worth a shot.
- Of course I will keep your secrets – I wasn’t listening after all.
- So lazy that I’d have someone pick up my ‘laziness award’ for me
- Eating a clock is fun. But it is so time-consuming
- Mirror: You look so great today. Opens front camera – Eww
- Fall in love? Yeah, no I’d rather fall asleep
- Sometimes I’m pretty smart. Other times, I try leaving the car with my seatbelt on.
- Life update: Holding my life together with a stapler pin.
- As Drake said ” I’m here for a good time not a long time”
- Normalize energy-saving mode.
- Ever tried saying ‘Bubbles’ when angry? It’s impossible!
- There is no ‘we’ in ice-cream
- Am I late? So sorry. I was enjoying not being here so much
- Smile because nobody knows what is happening anymore
- I have a diet pyramid – and caffeine is the cornerstone
- I wish I’d be someone’s type, and not only when donating blood.
- My heart is saying yes, but my Dad is saying No.
- Who else suffers from Mondayticitis?
- You never know what you find till you clean the house
- Am I a handful? Good thing you’ve got two hands then.
- Without coffee in the morning, I feel Depresso
- Life may not be perfect, but my body is.
- Height: 5.0″. Attitude : 7″
- What is your name? Can I call you mine?
- Stay in your lane and magic
- Smile, wave ,and pretend that you know what you’re doing
- Confidence level : Bare-faced pictures with no filters
- Good food makes everything so much better.
- Be a flat in a room of stilettos.
- With plenty power comes jaw-dropping electricity charges.
- Wait, you only drink Diet Coke? Then you must be super healthy.
- Sad Instagram Captions
- I fall asleep every night hoping I do not fall apart in my dreams
- Pain is a teacher and learning is a gift.
- So many people want to be happy – I could care less.
- You only think you know how I feel – you have zero idea.
- It hurts so much that nobody cares about how I feel
- I might wear a big happy smile, but I am not remotely happy
- Sorry to confirm the rumours – I am always sad
- Do I miss you? Of course; you are my oxygen
- You thought I changed. I didn’t. But you did.
- Did you slay the monsters under your bed as a kid? I thought I did. Turns out they moved to my head.
- Attitude Insta Captions
- I prefer Sunday mornings to Saturday nights – and that’s what I want to be to someone.
- I put the Extra in extraordinary
- People call it luck – I say it is hard work and persistence
- You are wrong if you think that I care about what you think about me.
- Fly and leave all your worries on the ground
- The beginning cannot be changed – but you can change how everthing ends.
- Don’t live the same life for 30 years and think it’s a life
- Dream by day and think at night
- Eat spaghetti like a badass.
- Stop thinking about someday – start thinking about Today.
- If life gives you lemons , make lemonade and start a business
- Nobody can tell me what to do – it’s my life and my rules
- No matter how hard I fall, I’ll always bounce back up
- While I remain down to earth – I still remain above you.
- Hustle + Heart = Success
- Things might be slow right now – but quitting wouldn’t make it faster
- I only treat you the way you treat me.
- Are you a dead fish? Then stop going with the flow
- Stop texting me only when you need stuff
- It’s called common sense. Unfortunately, it’s not that common.
- Shut up if your voice wouldn’t improve the silence
- It’s not an insult if it is true
- How many miles have your thumb run on your screen today?
- From your screen to your nightmare
- I am not here anymore – on my mental beach
- Treat every moment with care
- Yes, I know I’m cute
Best Travel Insta Captions
- If you could go anywhere, where would be your first spot, and why?
- Leaving town” I’ll be back never
- I’d rather catch flights than feelings
- Mood : Vacation today and everyday
- Living life with my feet buried in beach sand
- Talk to the hand? No – Talk to the sand
- The Wi-Fi might be weak, but it’s all I want here
- I love the colour of sunset
- Let’s have a palm date
- Vacationing in ( mention place)
- Come join me on an adventure?
- Traveling to Bali – one more thing crossed off my bucket list
- Wanderlust in my bones and all around me
- Anybody wanna guess where I am right now? Hint : Coconuts, beaches, and bikinis
- People say paradise is a feeling and not a place : Bit why can’t it be both
- I believe in 6 month vacations. What do you believe in?
- As long as I am wearing a bikini there, I am good
- Sweet, wondrous escape.
- Salt in the air, straw in my mouth, and sand between my toes.
- Out of the office – don’t call me.
- Do I look fat? Vacation calories are not supposed to count
- Routine is more lethal than an adventure
- Only a rude person would keep a vacation on read.
- Sand between my toes, wind in my hair, the roar of the sea in my ears – there’s nothing better.
- Passport ready. Beach here I come!
- Let’s make memories here and keep them forever.
- A day in the woods is great for the soul
- A walk to remember in nature
- I love the strength of mountains. Their majesty and awesomeness.
- A garden and library is all that you need.
- Life is too short to be stuck in one place
- Always leave a memory wherever you go.
- Get lost in nature – you’ll end up finding yourself.
- Random Insta Captions
- Hand over the pizza and nobody needs to get hurt.
- She says I’m cute – she’s not wrong
- Do not worry over tomorrow. You’ll be fine. I’ll be fine. We will all be fine
- Good things really happen to everyone
- Nobody is perfect – you are still an incredible person.
- Looking for happiness where you lost it is the definition of insanity
- What is life without a dash of danger?
- Always face the light and you won’t see any shadows
- Live the life you desire and watch your dreams come true.
- The foolish one considers himself the smartest in the room.
- Mistakes will be made – lessons should be learned.
- Stop the negativity and see the good in everything
- Selfie Insta Captions
- It is a wonderful world with many reasons to be glad.
- I am why I smile everyday – Self-love
- Stop waiting for sunshine and be your own sunshine
- Sleeping Beauty never asked for a prince.
- I am just starting
- Did I wake up like this? Probably
- I’m merrier than a bird with a worm.
- Too glammed up to have a care in the world.
- Outer lights can be dimmed. But never the light inside you.
- Who runs your world? You!
Best Instagram Captions for Friends
- Friends are like pies – the best stuff is within
- Here’s my friend. I wished for her last Christmas and Santa brought her to me.
- The best friends do not let you do dumb things …. Alone
- We had so much fun – and they have become my best memories
- Some people coast through your life. Others work hard to stay there.
- The best people make you smile even when you have a frown.
- I had no idea how much you’d mean to me
- Family isn’t just blood – it includes those who love you without question
- Respect and trust – the foundations of any good friendship
- Quality is better than quantity – especially when choosing friends.
- Savage Insta Captions
- Too much TV turns you brain to jelly – watch sunsets instead
- You are not chocolate – so stop trying to please everyone
- We are bad guys in other people’s tales.
- Do I need your validation? Definitely not!
- Half savage and half sweet
- Some people love pretending – watch out because even salt looks like sugar.
- Girl Insta Captions
- My life might not be perfect today, but just look at my hair!
- Of course I am a model – have you seen me!
- Awkward poses give the best photos.
- I might not act it, but trust me I’m normal
- Be the woman you looked up to as a girl
- Do you like it? I got it from mama.
- Boy Insta Captions
- Real men cry.
- Do not raise your voice at a woman – just improve your argument
- Actions are louder than words so BE a gentleman
- Always seek consent
Best One Word Insta Captions
- Love Insta Captions
- It hurts that you don’t think of me.
- Marry the one you cannot be without
- Every day is a celebration with you.
- How come everyone but you knows I’m crazy about you?
- You are the bread to my butter
- I drench myself in your love everyday
- I will always choose you – no matter what
- I will always hold on to your love
- My heart beats your name
Best Instagram Captions for Selfies and Selfie Quotes
- Me, myself and I
- Just me
- But first, let me take a selfie
- Typical me
- Selfie Sunday
- I was born to shine
- Me doing me
- I don’t always take a selfie, but when I do…
- What do you think of this look?
- I woke up like this
- Couldn’t be happier
Best Success Instagram Captions
- We did it!
- Work hard then work harder
- When daydreams become reality
- Say yes, take risks, and live life on your own terms
- The impossible is now possible
- Perseverance pays… a lot!
- It wasn’t always easy but it’s worth it
- Pursue your passion and you’ll never work a day in your life
- Entrepreneur life
Best Instagram Captions for Couples
- Just the two of us
- He’s my best friend
- He’s my King, I’m his Queen
- Sometimes relationships end so love stories can begin
- We are totally #couplegoals
- My world, my heart, my everything
- My one and only
- My love
- You’re my 1 in 7 billion
Best Question Instagram Captions
- Yes or No?
- How can I help you?
- What do you think of this?
- How gorgeous is this?
- If you could be doing anything right now, what would it be?
- Which [fill in the blank] are you?
- Trivia Time: How many people have tried [fill in the blank]?
- How are you guys doing?
- Miss me?
- What time is it?
Best Lit Instagram Captions
- Don’t trust everything you see, even salt can look like sugar
- Everyone has a chapter they don’t read out loud
- Too lit to quit
- Shoutout to myself because I’m lit
- I don’t tell you I love you out of habit but as a reminder of how much you mean to me
- When I started counting my blessings, I realized I have everything I could ever need
- A smile can change the world
- The biggest mistake you can ever make is to be afraid to make mistakes
- Life is tough but so am I
- “My coach said I run like a girl. So I said if he ran a little faster he could too.” – Mia Hamm
Best Motivational Instagram Captions
- Oops is always better than what if
- If you want opportunity to knock, it’s time to build a door
- The little things in life matter
- If you don’t believe in yourself, who will?
- I may not be there yet, but I’m closer than I was yesterday
- It always seems impossible until it’s done
- It may be stormy now but it never rains forever
- “There’s a dream that I’ve been chasing want so badly for it to be reality” – Justin Bieber
- Dreams don’t have expiration dates, keep going.
- Set goals you don’t tell anyone about. Achieve them. Then give yourself the highest of fives!
Best Instagram Captions for Summer
- Feelin’ hot, hot, hot
- Sea, Sun and Smiles
- Summer lovin’ happened so fast
- Chasin’ the sun
- Blue skies, high tides and good vibes
- Hello sunshine!
- Life’s a beach
- I never want summer to end
- Eat, tan, sleep, repeat
- This is my resting beach face
Best Baddie Instagram Captions
- Act like you own the world because you do
- As long as my bank account keeps growing, I couldn’t care less about anything else
- I keep it real because I’m not afraid of having enemies
- …um ok
- You were my cup of tea but I drink wine now
- Ambition on fleek
- I wouldn’t chase you because I’m the catch
- Know your worth but don’t forget to add tax
- I’m the reason why I smile everyday
- I don’t care if you approve of me, I approve of myself
Best Rap Lyrics for Instagram Captions
- “I’m not a businessman, I’m a business, man”
- “You only get one shot, do not miss your chance to blow. This opportunity comes once in a lifetime.”
- California love
- “We gonna party like it’s your birthday”
- “I got 99 problems, but [fill in the blank] ain’t one”
- “The more money we come across, the more problems we see”
- Big poppa
- “Drop it like it’s hot”
- Only God Can Judge Me
- “I’m feelin’ myself”
- “To live doesn’t mean you’re alive”
Best Instagram Captions Lyrics
- “I’ve loved and I’ve lost but that’s not what I see” – Ariana Grande
- “I need somebody who can take control” – Sam Smith
- “Keep switchin’ your alibi, or stutterin’ when you reply. You can’t even look me in the eye. Oh, I can tell, I know you’re lyin’” – The Chainsmokers
- “Farewell tequila, so long margarita. And lady sativa, I hate to leave ya” – Bebe Rexha
- “You know what you’re doin’ to me” – Ariana Grande
- “It’s a hard time finding your freedom” – Slushii
- “I would sell my soul for a bit more time” – Halsey
- “Always wanted to be one of those people in the room that says something and everyone puts their hand up” – Julia Michaels feat. Selena Gomez
- “I’m a babe, I’m a boss and I’m makin’ this money” – Avril Lavigne feat. Nicki Minaj
- “It was you who taught me living is togetherness” – Calvin Harris feat. Rag’n’Bone Man
Best Instagram Captions Vacation
- Vacation calories don’t count
- Adventure, here we come!
- Memories made together, last forever
- Life is better with the sand between your toes
- It’s not polite to keep a vacation waiting
- Sorry, out on a beach relaxing. Be back soon!
- The only vacation you’ll ever regret is the one you don’t take
- Passports and palm trees
- BEACH: Best Escape Anyone Can Have
- “If you think adventure is dangerous; try routine. It’s lethal.” – Paulo Coelho
Best Nature Captions for Instagram
- Go to the place where you feel most alive
- A walk in the woods feels like home
- By getting lost in nature, you get closer to finding yourself
- If you’re looking for heaven on earth step outside
- Sometimes all the soul needs is a walk in nature
- The mountains call to me
- “If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need” – Marcus Tullius Cicero
- If you’re looking for beauty, you’ll find it in nature
- Life is short and the world is wide so get out there and explore it
- Wherever you go, leave a trail
Best Instagram Captions for Food
- Good food, good mood
- I’m on a seafood diet. I see food I eat it
- Never settle for just one scoop
- Don’t be upsetti, eat some spaghetti
- Chocolate is cheaper than therapy
- Waffles are just pancakes with abs
- Food before dudes
- When you’re downie eat a brownie
- Pasta la vista baby
- You can’t live a full life on an empty stomach
Best Coffee Instagram Captions
- Resting coffee face
- Hocus pocus I need coffee to focus
- Life is better with a coffee in hand
- I like big cups and I cannot lie
- Taking a little coffee break
- Feeling depresso without my espresso
- I like myself how I like my coffee: dark, bitter, and too hot for you
- Caffeine Queen
- Too much Monday not enough coffee
- When things go wrong, coffee helps
Best Sad Instagram Captions
- Tears come straight from the heart
- Sometimes, at night, I hope to fall asleep before I fall apart
- I didn’t change. You did. You stopped loving me.
- “Learning is a gift. Even if pain is the teacher.” – Maya Watson
- As a kid I was afraid of monsters under my bed but as I grow older I realize they live inside my head.
- Want to be happy? Care less.
- Until you’ve heard my story, you have no idea
- Even when I’m sad, I show off my big smile anyways
- I miss you…
- The rumor is true, I’m sad. Again.
Best Attitude Captions for Instagram
- I’d rather be someone’s Sunday morning, not Saturday night
- Be the EXTRA in extraordinary
- I’ve got hustle and heart
- I don’t believe in SOMEDAY, I believe in TODAY
- When life gives me lemons, I make lemonade then sell it
- My life my rules
- I’m not lucky, I’m talented
- You can beat me down but I’ll just jump back up
- I may be down to earth but I’m still above you
- I’m confident, your opinion of me won’t change that
Best Sassy Instagram Captions
- Don’t be average, be savage
- It’s not my fault truth hurts, here’s a bandaid
- Be the kind of person that makes others step up their game
- Single as a dollar but not looking for change
- Well behaved people don’t make it into history books
- Looks aren’t everything but I have them just in case
- People say I act like I don’t care but it’s not an act
- I can easily tell how intelligent someone is by how stupid they think I am.
- I’m classy, sassy and a bit badassy
- I’ve got my sassy pants on. Watch out world!
- I’m too glam to give a damn
Best Dog Captions for Instagram
- Who let the dogs out?
- You are pawfection
- My dog is the only friend I need
- Sorry can’t hangout, my dog and I have plans
- Be the kind of person your dog thinks you are
- My dog thinks I’m kind of a big deal
- I’d rather be at home with my dog
- I have the best dog
- As long as you have your dog’s love, you have everything
- Hush puppy
Best Cat Captions for Instagram
- Proud cat lady
- She’s purrfect
- You’ll never regret time spent with your cat
- Home is where my cat is
- You had me at meow
- Life is better with cats
- Owning a cat is like eating M&Ms you can’t have just one
- Fur real though
- I litter-ally can’t live without my cat
- I’ve been feline good today
Best Graduation Captions
- “She believed she could, so she did.” – R.S. Grey
- “An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest.” – Benjamin Franklin
- “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
- I finally turned my can’ts into cans and my dreams into plans.
- Excited for the next chapter of my life. Get ready for a wild adventure!
- When you’re so close to victory
- “I don’t know where I’m going, but I promise it won’t be boring.” – David Bowie
- Here’s to all the fun memories, late nights, and cups of coffee that got me here.
- It’s time to pursue my purpose.
- BRB. Working on my dreams.
Best Clever Instagram Captions
- Don’t judge someone by their mistakes but on how they fix them
- If I don’t post a picture, did it even really happen?
- You know you’ve made it when your idols become your rivals
- They call me ranch ‘cuz I be dressing
- One does not simply create a clever Instagram caption
- Maybe she’s born with it, maybe it’s the Clarendon filter
- If the world was created in 7 days but it took 9 months to make me, I’m clearly a big deal
- People will judge everything you do, so you do you
- I just rolled my eyes so hard I saw my brain
- You never realize how boring your life is until someone asks you what you do for fun
Best Cute Instagram Captions
- This is me in all my glory
- Your smile is my favorite
- Je t’adore
- Keep your chin up so your crown doesn’t slip
- Be kind. Be love.
- Follow your heart in everything you do
- Don’t live a life regretting the things you didn’t do. Go do things!
- All I could ever want is right in front of me
- Don’t wait for the storm to pass, go out there and dance in the rain
- She brings out the best in me
Best Halloween Instagram Captions
- Pumpkin and spice and everything nice
- You’re my favorite BOO!
- Creep it real
- Happy Halloween!
- This is spooktacular
- Straight Outta Coffin
- I’m under your spell
- Bow down witches!
- If you’ve got it, haunt it
- Trick or treat?
Best Christmas Instagram Captions
- It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas
- Silent night… Oh, well we tried.
- This is my Christmas list, don’t forget to check it twice
- I’m dreaming of a white Christmas. But if the white runs out, pour me some red.
- Don’t get your tinsel in a tangle
- Hanging out under the mistletoe
- Drink up Grinches, it’s Christmas
- Can I wrap you up?
- ‘Tis the season to be jolly
Best New Years Captions for Instagram
- Happy New Year, everyone!
- It’s only January 1st and I’ve already failed at my resolutions…
- 365 new days, chances, and opportunities to go after
- New year, new look
- 2021: new chapter or same old story? Let’s wait and see.
- “A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step” – Chinese Proverb
- Cheers to a new year of love, happiness and success
- Hope you crush it in 2021 y’all!
- May your 2021 be healthy and wealthy
- Happy new dreams, happy new goals, happy new wins, happy new love, happy new days, and happy new year!
Best Birthday Instagram Captions
- A year wiser
- Go shawty, it’s my birthday
- Happy birthday to me!
- Having my cake and eating it too
- Making my birthday wish
- I’m officially [age]!
- Experience level: [age]
- “It takes a long time to grow young” – Pablo Picasso
- Another year older, wiser, and happier
- On this day, a queen was born. Happy birthday to me!
- Gonna party like my birthday… oh wait, it is!
Best Gym Captions for Instagram
- Beast mode activated
- Keep your squats low and your standards high
- The awkward moment when you’re wearing a Nike shirt but you just can’t do it
- Does refusing to use the elliptical count as resistance training?
- Pain is weakness leaving the body
- Train like a beast
- Sweaty is pretty
- Working my butt off to get a better after photo
- I HAVE ABSolutely no excuse
- Getting WHEYsted
Best Life Instagram Captions
- Life is good.
- Thank you for a beautiful life.
- The best laid plans.
- “Life is what happens when you’re busy making other plans.” – John Lennon
- Whatever is good for your soul, do that.
- “Ask me what I did with my life. I spent it with you.” – Whitney Houston
- Stress less and enjoy the best.
- At peace.
- Always look for the magic in every moment.
- Life is better when you’re laughing.
- Do what you love and forget the rest.
- It may be stormy now but it never rains forever.
- Related: 100 Engagement Instagram Captions
- Try everything at least once.
- Every day, create the life you love.
- Go to the place where you feel most alive.
- Your vibe attracts your tribe.
- Love is beautiful, but friendship is better.
- The Betty to my Veronica.
- On our worst behavior.
- If I send you my ugly selfies, our friendship is real.
- The avocado to my toast.
- The One Where You’re My Best Friend
- Friends who slay together, stay together.
- You can sit with us.
- Real friendship is when your friend comes over to your house just take a nap.
- A real one.
- If you aren’t somewhat crazy in the head, I’m afraid we can’t be friends.
- Life is too short to be serious all the time. So, if you can’t laugh at yourself, call me—I’ll laugh at you.
- Always better together.
- Everyone needs a partner in crime.
Best Business Instagram Captions
- Good evening, [city]! We’re in town for [event] at Booth [#]. Stop by and say hi!
- “If you’re offered a seat on a rocket ship, don’t ask what seat. Just get on.” -Sheryl Sandberg, COO of Facebook
- Our [#]-person squad completed the [road race name]! And we did it all for the post-run sneaker selfie. 👟
- We got product in the pipeline … check back for an exciting announcement on [date]!
- Diversity isn’t a recruitment metric — it’s an ingredient for success. At [company], we thrive on the unique backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives of our people.
- Spot the CEO.
- At [company name], our best asset is our people.
- We had a great time with our customers at [meeting/event]! @[client/partner], you guys rock.
- Thrilled to have [customer] at our office today! Come back any time.
- [Company name] is off for [holiday]! We hope you all have a safe long weekend.
- Big things have small beginnings. [Company]’s HQ began right here.
- “It is better to fail in originality than to succeed in imitation.” -Herman Melville
- How many [company name] employees does it take to spell “TEAM”?
- Want to work with these awesome people, working on a lot of awesome things? We’re hiring! Click the link in our bio to see our current openings.
- Check, check, one, two … is this thing on? [Company name] is now on Instagram! Follow us to learn about our culture, product, and (awesome) people.
- Tired of [customer pain point]? We’ve got good news. Click the link in our bio to learn about [product]’s latest feature.
- [Company] presents our latest product — made with love just for you. Link in bio to learn more.
- Stop wasting time with [customer pain point]. Our [product] will help you achieve [X] more efficiently — just ask our current customers. Check out our latest case study here: [Link]
- Handmade in [location] and delivered to your door. That’s the [Company] promise.
- When life gives you lemons, you make lemonade. When [company name] gives you [type of product], you make money.
Best Quote Instagram Captions
- “The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.” -Nelson Mandela
- “Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else.” -Margaret Mead
- “You change the world by being yourself.” -Yoko Ono
- “In the end, it’s not the years in your life that count. It’s the life in your years.” -Abraham Lincoln
- “What I know for sure is that speaking your truth is the most powerful tool we all have.” – Oprah Winfrey
- “The purpose of our lives is to be happy.” -Dalai Lama
- “You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.” -Mae West
- “Live in the sunshine, swim the sea, drink the wild air.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “I would rather die of passion than of boredom.” -Vincent van Gogh
- “Success isn’t about the end result, it’s about what you learn along the way.” -Vera Wang
- “It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.” -Confucius
- “Everything you’ve ever wanted is on the other side of fear.” -George Addair
- “You become what you believe.” -Oprah Winfrey
- “Believe you can and you’re halfway there.” -Theodore Roosevelt
- “The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.” -Walt Disney
- “Love the life you live. Live the life you love.” -Bob Marley
- “My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive; and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style.” -Maya Angelou
- “Embrace what makes you unique, even if it makes others uncomfortable.” – Janelle Monae
- “Success is a collection of problems solved.” – I.M. Pei
- “To be beautiful means to be yourself. You don’t need to be accepted by others. You need to accept yourself.” – Thich Nhat Hanh
- “In a gentle way, you can shake the world.” -Gandhi
- “I dream. Sometimes I think that’s the only right thing to do.” -Haruki Murakami
- “We become what we think about.” -Earl Nightingale
- “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.” -Winston Churchill
- “You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” -C.S. Lewis
- “If you are depressed you are living in the past. If you are anxious you are living in the future. If you are at peace you are living in the present.” -Lao Tzu
- “Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.” -Albert Einstein
- “If you are working on something that you really care about, you don’t have to be pushed. The vision pulls you.” -Steve Jobs
- “Security is mostly a superstition. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing.” – Helen Keller
- “Stay true to yourself and never let what somebody else says distract you from your goals.” -Michelle Obama
Best Valentine’s Day Instagram Captions
- Roses are red. Violets are blue. Consider this post my Valentine to you.
- Don’t tell me you love me. Tell me you’re outside with pizza.
- All I need is you. (And maybe wine + chocolate too.)
- “You can’t blame gravity for falling in love.” — Albert Einstein
- 99% of my socks are single, and you don’t see them crying about it.
- I will do anything for love. Except that. And that. Or that. Or…
- Sorry, I’m in a relationship with tacos.
- “All the single ladies…” — Beyonce, “Single Ladies”
- In love with my best friend.
- I’m better when I’m with you.
Best Thankgiving Instagram Captions
- I’m wearing my elastic pants.
- “For those of you who cannot be with family this Thanksgiving, please resist the urge to brag.” — Andy Borowitz
- On a veggie diet this Thanksgiving: Carrot cake and pumpkin pie.
- “Be thankful for what you have; you’ll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never, ever have enough.” — Oprah Winfrey
- I think, therefore I cran.
- Bad day to be a turkey.
- Need fuel for Black Friday.
- “Okay, guys. I have exactly 28 minutes before I have to baste again.” — Monica
- Grateful. Thankful. Blessed.
- Who made the potato salad?
- There’s always something to be thankful for.
Best Spring Instagram Captions
- Hello, spring!
- “And I think to myself, what a wonderful world.” — Louis Armstrong
- April showers bring May flowers.
- I think I just experienced all the seasons in a single day.
- I love allergy season, said no one ever.
- Currently soaking up the sun and smelling the roses. Please leave a message after the beep.
- I owe a lot to the inventor of flip-flops.
- “Here comes the sun, and I say… It’s all right.” — The Beatles
- “Warm winds in the springtime.” — SZA, “Warm Winds”
- Springing into the new season.
Best Fall Instagram Captions
- My favorite color is October.
- “Wild is the music of autumnal winds amongst the faded woods.” — William Wordsworth
- My favorite kind of weather.
- It’s never too early for pumpkin spice.
- Meet me in the corn maze.
- Crisp air. Apple cider. Flaming foliage.
- Pumpkin spice and everything nice.
- “Anyone who thinks fallen leaves are dead has never watched them dancing on a windy day.” — Shira Tamir
- Leaves are falling, and autumn is calling.
- “Days in the sun and nights in the rain. Summer is over, simple and plain.” — Drake & Majid Jordan, “Summer’s Over”
- Falling never felt so good.
Best Winter Instagram Captions
- “In the depths of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer.” — Albert Camus
- If it’s snowing, I’m not going.
- Cozy nights. Good books. Hot chocolate.
- Do you want to build a snowman?
- Running on caffeine and holiday cheer.
- “Winter is not a season; it’s a celebration.” — Anamika Mishra
- Merry and brrrrrrright.
- Having snow much fun.
- ‘Tis the season to be freezin’.
- “Timb’ laces get tighter and parka hoods flip up.” — Drake, “Come Winter”
Best Cool Instagram captions
- Being cool is being your own self, not doing something that someone else is telling you to do.
- I can take it. The tougher it gets, the cooler I get.
- I’m a mirror. If you’re cool with me, I’m cool with you, and the exchange starts. What you see is what you reflect. If you don’t like what you see, then you’ve done something. If I’m standoffish, that’s because you are.
- Nothing is cooler and more attractive than a big comeback, and that’ll be me.
- I’ve never been cool and I don’t really care about being cool. It’s just an awful lot of time and hair gel wasted.
- He who keeps his cool best wins.
- Just keep your cool and your sense of humor.
- Forget the failures. Keep the lessons.
- If you can’t change your fate, change your attitude.
- Those who think it is not cool to be kind are cold-hearted.
- Women are like teabags. We don’t know our true strength until we are in hot water!
- Sometimes one day changes everything; sometimes years change nothing.
- If you are always trying to be normal, you will never know how amazing you can be.
- See the bowtie? I wear it and I don’t care. That’s why it’s cool.
- You don’t have to make something that people call art. Living is an artistic activity, there is an art to getting through the day.
- Secrets…are the very root of cool.
- Passion isn’t cool, it’s hot.
- So, here’s a really stupid thing about the world: The trick to looking cool is not caring whether you look cool. So the moment you achieve perfect coolness is simultaneously the moment that you actually, completely don’t care.
- So uncool it’s cool again.
- People trying too hard to be cool often end up becoming a joke.
- Weird is the new cool.
Best Instagram Bio Captions
- Time is precious, waste it wisely.
- If I was a writer I’d have a better Instagram bio quote.
- The best of me is yet to come.
- Gifted napper, talker, and ice cream eater.
- First I drink the coffee. Then I do things.
- My mission in life is not merely to survive but thrive.
- I know I left my sanity around here somewhere.
- In a world full of trends I want to remain a classic.
- Words cannot express my love and passion for Fridays. The photos might help.
- Life is short… smile while you still have teeth.
- I always prefer my puns to be intended.
- One of the few people on Instagram who doesn’t claim to be a social media guru.
- Just another paper cut survivor.
- Wondering how many miles I have scrolled with my thumbs.
- Looking for hashtags – they look like waffles.
- I’m best served with coffee and a side of sarcasm.
- I’d rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I am not.
- The bags under my eyes are Gucci.
- Simplicity is the key to happiness.
- This seat is taken.
- I don’t make mistakes, I date them.
- Making history, I mean… Insta stories…
- My blood is made of coffee.
- It’s not a phase, it’s who I am.
- Give me the chocolate and nobody will get hurt.
- The future is shaped by your dreams. Stop wasting time and go to sleep!
- If you fall, worry not. The floor will be there.
- I don’t look like this in real life.
- Make peace with your broken pieces.
- Why blend in when you are born to stand out.
- Insert pretentious stuff about myself here.
Best Lockdown captions for Instagram
- Same stuff, different day.
- Living my best introverted life.
- In insolationship.
- I swear I’m smiling under this mask.
- Can’t touch this.
- It’s all Zoom and gloom right now.
- The only nation I’m visiting this year is imagination.
- All dressed up with nowhere to go.
- Vodka may not be the answer, but it’s worth a shot.
- Happy hour! Time for a quaran-tini.
- “I want to get quarantined with you.” – Flirting in 2020.
- Wake me up when we can travel again.
- Let’s be honest, social distancing from a few certain people has been nice.
- Social distancing is the new self-care.
- Sheltering in place like…
- Nothing really mattress except sleep.
- Destination: isolation.
- I followed my heart, and it led me to the couch.
- Not to brag, but I used hand soap before it was trending.
- Roses are red, oceans are blue, this is me in isolation, how about you?
- Since everyone has started washing their hands like we’re supposed to, we’ll be working on shapes and colors next week.
- “You can’t touch this” – MC Hammer
- “My loneliness is killing me” – Britney Spears
- I’m smiling, I swear.
- These days I only do my makeup on the top half of my face.
- I’m starting to think this mask is a part of me now.
- If you would have told me a year ago that we’d all be wearing face masks, I wouldn’t have believed you.
- Sure, I do marathons. On Netflix.
Conclusion: Write The Best Insta Captions
So there you have it – more than 500 of the best Instagram captions. Pick any of them to increase your engagement.
No matter which Instagram caption you use or create, the best captions come from an appreciation of your own self-worth.
You can use puns when creating funny captions to add a sense of playfulness to your post.
Don’t forget to tell the untold story behind the photo in your caption.
Instagram Captions FAQs
1. What is the maximum length of an Instagram caption?
Well, Instagram captions have a limit of 2200 characters, which is more than enough. Whether you want to make them short, long, funny, dark, or something else, it is up to you.
It may take you some time to find the perfect photo caption, but the stage is all yours.
2. What makes good Instagram captions so important?
Consider captions as an opportunity to improve your content. You can get more likes, comments, shares, etc. with a clever IG caption.
3. What should your caption be?
You decide what to do. Longer captions, however, tend to attract an engaged audience and can help you build a stronger following.
But creating those takes time, and short Instagram quotes are also effective in increasing engagement.
4. Do you need to include hashtags in your caption?
Frequently, we are asked this perplexing question.
You can put your hashtags anywhere you want.
The comments can be placed within the caption or right below it. Adding the comment after you post your Instagram content won’t affect your hashtag performance.
You can increase your reach on Instagram by tagging other accounts, both in the caption and in the content itself.
In this way, you increase the likelihood that your post will be reshared from those that you have tagged.
5. How to add spaces to Instagram captions?
All of us were probably mad at Instagram once for making our captions a mess – no formatting, no spaces (even if we included them when posting on Instagram).
There is a simple way to shift down a line in an Instagram caption. Captions should be written in your Notes app first, and then copied and pasted onto Instagram.
A single dash between each paragraph may work if that doesn’t. Ensure that there are no spaces between the dash and the paragraph.
6. How to copy and paste Instagram captions?
You can copy and paste Instagram captions on an iPhone by tapping and holding on the text field, clicking on select all, and then clicking on copy.
Pasting involves tapping and holding the empty space, then clicking paste.
7. How to add links to Instagram captions
It has always been a bummer to deal with this one.
Instagram captions cannot include active links. Links can be placed only in your bio and in your Stories (the latter becomes available once you pass the ten thousand follower mark).
8. How to hide hashtags from Instagram captions?
If possible, you might want to avoid adding hashtags to your Instagram caption for aesthetic reasons.
You can, however, paste your hashtags as the first comment, right after you publish a post, if you still desire that extra boost of organic reach.
The performance of the post will not be affected, and the hashtags will function as if they were in the caption.
Bonus Recommendation For People Interested In Instagram Captions: Make Passive Income Online
You must be eager to grow your Instagram account and make money online if you are reading this article of Instagram captions.
Thanks to the Internet, the world has undergone a massive change in recent years. Making money online has become much easier nowadays.
There is nothing better than building a digital asset that generates cash flow for you while you sleep in order to grow your wealth fast.
In other words, it is absolutely possible to generate passive income instead of struggling to earn a living at a 9 to 5 job and live a financially free lifestyle.
Warren Buffet said, “If you don’t find a way to make money while you sleep, you will work until you die.”
If you really want to make a stable and secure stream of passive income, I would suggest you start an affiliate marketing business.
Affiliate Marketing is perfect for anyone who is new to online business.
So far, affiliate marketing has proven to be the easiest and most rewarding online business model I’ve used.
You can actually run affiliate marketing almost for free while earning a steady and sustainable passive income to pay your bills. Initial capital is not required, and it can even be done as a side hustle.
And if you really want to learn affiliate marketing and build a business from scratch, I’d recommend you to get started with the most reputable platform for affiliate marketing: Wealthy Affiliate.
Wealthy Affiliate is an all-in-one platform for building your affiliate marketing business from scratch. It offers you a free account (including a free website) with comprehensive training on SEO (free traffic methods), which enables you to get started with affiliate marketing right away without paying a penny.
But How Much Can You Earn with Wealthy Affiliate?
A 21-year old student from Wealthy Affiliate was able to earn $7,395 in just 1 week, which means he made more than $1k a day…all while using free traffic methods.
Wealthy Affiliate has existed for 15 years and there are many success stories in the past decade.
To give you more examples, here are some of the other inspiring success stories of Wealthy Affiliate members.
Where to Join Wealthy Affiliate?
Wealthy Affiliate has a very simple pricing scheme. It has free and premium membership.
If you want to feel about Wealthy Affiliate, you can sign up for the free starter membership here (no credit card required). You can select to be a free member with no time limit.
And as a starter member, you can get instant access to the community, live chat, over 500 training modules, 2 classrooms, networking, commenting, 1 free website, access to the keyword tool.
You can enjoy all these values without paying a penny.
So I strongly recommend you to register a free account and see it yourself.